Thread: I'm Slowly Warming to Fox News...

Wink I'm Slowly Warming to Fox News...

On Hannity tonight, the substitute host had two guests on -- one woman "Fox News Political Analyst" and a dude from American Atheists.

The host opened up talking about a college football coach who was screening new players -- only allowing them on the team if they agreed to the coach's overall agenda of forced Christian prayers before each game.

The atheist dude just pointed out that a government-funded position like a public college coach really shouldn't be endorsing one particular faith over all others, that it would be no big deal if it were a private Christian college or anywhere but on the public dime. Then the host asked the self-professed Christian woman who would presumably offer a counter-viewpoint -- instead she agreed with the atheist dude completely!

The host then moved on to crosses on municipal buildings and once again both commentators were in agreement -- that it was unconstitutional. If you allow one, you have to allow all. Otherwise remain neutral and allow none. The host then quickly changed topics and went on to something else.

Either Hannity's screening process is getting lax, or he just got trolled big time by that female Fox News analyst. It would have been better if Hannity himself was host, as I'd have loved to see his reaction when both of them teamed up against him as it were.

There may be hope for this country yet.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Um uh, you suck.
    Returns June 3rd.

When you put reasonable intelligent, reasonable people, in a room together, they will generally come to an agreement or a compromise of some sort.

It's refreshing to see, but it's bad television

Conversely, it seems worth noting that when you put a moron troll in that room he will say something less than intelligent, and likely just engage in a personal attack of some sort...as can be evidenced above.

hopefully you are warming like the frog in the pot.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    There may be hope for this country yet.
    We would need some of our representatives to leave their Torah and the Talmud teaching at the door before they go in and pass legislation as well don't you think?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    We would need some of our representatives to leave their Torah and the Talmud teaching at the door before they go in and pass legislation as well don't you think?
    You'd better ask peacemaker about that. That's HIS forte, not mine!
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sounds like they are trying to be fair and balanced.