Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They've caught the Kansas City Highway Shooter.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ruskiegunlover View Post
    I noticed the lack of reporting on the type of weapon used. Was it a handgun only? He didn't have a rifle?
    It sounds like this guy was driving up next to people on the highway and shooting from his car into another car. Not how the headlines made it sound, but that is the definite idea you get from the story. I would expect that was the reason he was using a handgun vice a rifle.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

And it took this long for someone to ID the car color and type and a preliminary ID of a suspect? I guess, we're pretty unobservant driving to work.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    And it took this long for someone to ID the car color and type and a preliminary ID of a suspect? I guess, we're pretty unobservant driving to work.
    Some of the drivers of cars that were shot, didn't realize thats what had occurred until later. You'd think the sound would be obvious, unless he had a silencer, but apparently not. Of course in fairness its not like most people driving home from work are thinking about getting shot at on the highway.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Some of the drivers of cars that were shot, didn't realize thats what had occurred until later. You'd think the sound would be obvious, unless he had a silencer, but apparently not. Of course in fairness its not like most people driving home from work are thinking about getting shot at on the highway.
    Have you heard how loud people turn their radios up to? Or now I see more and more people driving with ear buds listening to their I-pads. I like to use all my senses when driving, hearing and sound being second only to sight. I can't believe people give this sense up when driving just so they can hear their music.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

It also tells you how much a .380 hurts.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I hate to bring this up, but does anyone else find the name Mohammed Pedro Whitaker to very eclectic? One of these things is not like the other. I would like to know if all his names were given or if he chose some.
    Kinda reminds me of Juan Epstien- the Puerto Rican Jew from Welcome Back Kotter.

Nut job who the press will use against the law abiding, and probably a lib to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by rshaneck2002 View Post
    Nut job who the press will use against the law abiding, and probably a lib to boot!
    If he voted at all, I'm sure he was an Obama voter.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

If he voted at all, I'm sure he was an Obama voter.
    I'm sure he voted, at least, 3 times (it would have been 4, but he wasn't deceased).
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm sure he voted, at least, 3 times (it would have been 4, but he wasn't deceased).
    Yeah and he probably didn't have go to the polls or even get a mail in ballot.
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12