Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bundy ranch protest and the lefts response

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

Bundy ranch protest and the lefts response

Is it just me or did the liberal left shit their collective pants in the last month. The liberals on high are calling armed protestors domestic terrorist, the left wing websites are in a furor over the fact those people were not crushed, killed, or destroyed. I have read post from multiple people on the delusion underground, calling for active duty troops to be sent in to lay waste to any right wing protestor, a couple even called for Apache helicopters and drone strikes. I can almost imagine their crooked little smiles as they imagine planes dropping cluster bombs on U.S. citizens. There seems to be a mix of reasons why people are angry, some that they had guns, some that they stood up against the federal government, some that they came willing to enter into armed combat with federal law enforcement.

For a long time now I have considered the left a religion unto itself, that religion being the worship of the state. Them seeing that some people who they view as being beneath themselves in every conceivable way, did something they could not. The government they see as being their master bowed out of a fight with some low class heathens. It makes them angry that a few hundred people, armed and willing to stand up, did more in a week than tens of thousands of their kind did in a decade. It must be hard seeing just how ineffective and powerless you actually are, and what just a few determined people are capable of.

Finally as a side note, its cute that they think that active duty U.S. service members would happily leap to the order to slaughter U.S. citizens. Once again that is them seeing us as lower beings that simply do as we are told, they despise us, and we haven't forgotten that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatedbysheeple View Post
    I have read post from multiple people on the delusion underground, calling for active duty troops to be sent in to lay waste to any right wing protestor, a couple even called for Apache helicopters and drone strikes. I can almost imagine their crooked little smiles as they imagine planes dropping cluster bombs on U.S. citizens. There seems to be a mix of reasons why people are angry, some that they had guns, some that they stood up against the federal government, some that they came willing to enter into armed combat with federal law enforcement.
    Most of those few fools posting that garbage over there are low-post-count trolls trying to stir shit up. I think most everyone wants a peaceful solution to this situation, except for some of those armed militia groups who are "itching for action."

For a long time now I have considered the left a religion unto itself, that religion being the worship of the state. Them seeing that some people who they view as being beneath themselves in every conceivable way, did something they could not. The government they see as being their master bowed out of a fight with some low class heathens. It makes them angry that a few hundred people, armed and willing to stand up, did more in a week than tens of thousands of their kind did in a decade. It must be hard seeing just how ineffective and powerless you actually are, and what just a few determined people are capable of.
    It should be a wake-up call that unarmed protest doesn't accomplish shit most of the time, but ARMED protest gets heard. Maybe that will wake some of those hard-core anti-gunners up.

Finally as a side note, its cute that they think that active duty U.S. service members would happily leap to the order to slaughter U.S. citizens. Once again that is them seeing us as lower beings that simply do as we are told, they despise us, and we haven't forgotten that.
    Have you forgotten about the Bonus Army marchers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonus_Army

You have to keep in mind how the framing would come, from those in charge. It's not like orders from on high are going to say: "Okay, we need to show these unruly American citizens who's boss."

No, the orders would be more like this: "Violent criminals and domestic terrorists are running roughshod, shooting government law enforcement officers and disturbing the peace. Our job is to RESTORE ORDER."

How many soldiers do you think are going to refuse those orders?
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Dude, we've been buying guns and ammo for years with you freaks in mind.

If I were your smarmy, commie ass, I'd keep my head down clown!!!
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Dude, we've been buying guns and ammo for years with you freaks in mind.

If I were your smarmy, commie ass, I'd keep my head down clown!!!
    It's not me you're going to have to worry about, but the Sheriff Dept. SWAT teams, and barring that the National Guard.

Start shooting some of them and see just how fast the rest of them follow orders to return fire on American citizens.

Again, it all comes down to the "framing" of the situation from those in charge.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

The only people who shot anyone in the Bonus army incident were cops. The army, albeit a little heavy handed with tear gas, dispersed a near riotous 43,000 people with 55 injuries, a miscarriage, and a boy who died from a severe reaction to tear gas. That does not fit into the rational of active duty troops slaughtering civilians.

Also let's look at the time frame, 1932 had no national instant media, no internet, or social media, and yet things didn't end in mass bloodshed. Looking at today, where almost every person in the military has internet access, the odds are even less. Your argument of the framing of the order is invalid. People see through the bullshit of the talking heads, and are sick of government over reach. How do you think it makes a veteran or a service member feel to see 1st amendment zones erected at a protest, regardless of the group doing the protesting? The vast majority are not happy about giving up our rights to watch the nations rights be eroded.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatedbysheeple View Post
    The only people who shot anyone in the Bonus army incident were cops. The army, albeit a little heavy handed with tear gas, dispersed a near riotous 43,000 people with 55 injuries, a miscarriage, and a boy who died from a severe reaction to tear gas. That does not fit into the rational of active duty troops slaughtering civilians.
    The whole meme is a red-herring -- should the protesters decide to turn violent, they are no longer going to be considered innocent civilians but violent criminals impeding the lawful duties of those BLM officers. It is entirely a law enforcement matter. The National Guard would only be mobilized if the militarized police (with their SWAT teams) couldn't handle it. So any talk of "active duty troops slaughtering civilians" is non-starter -- I have no doubt the National Guard troops would only open fire if fired upon. Just their presence would hopefully diffuse the situation, should it deteriorate that bad. But I think we all know the police have no problem engaging in hostilities against American citizens. They do it all the time, depending on the circumstances.

But so far, other than some non-lethal weapons being employed by the BLM, the situation doesn't appear to be escalating. The BLM did the right thing backing off. There are plenty of other civil remedies the government can take without resorting to violence. Hopefully they've learned from Ruby Ridge and Waco.

And in other news, all Apaches have been pulled from guard bases.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Its hilarious to me that anyone thinks SWAT teams would be used for civil unrest. SO much fail.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

I am sure at the beginning of the regime's attack upon we the people they will use local leos. Probly in conjunction with ng.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

I disagree with a lot of what LAGC says, but he's right about the orders would be phrased.

It wouldn't be: "We're going to assault and kill unarmed American citizens on a flimsy pretext, mount up."

It would be: "These domestic terrorists are threatening people and saying US laws don't apply to them. We are going to peacefully contain them."
    The first time a soldier or cop is shot, it's going to be "us against them" - the guys in their unit or their fellow cops are going to be more important to most of them than the strangers who they've been told are murderous criminals. Not all will fall for it, but many will I'm afraid.

You know what will hapen. When leos and ng start arresting or killing citizens on the regimes order, their families will pay the price.

Say cousin Jeffro gets offed by Bubba who is a local leo or ng. Jeffro's cousin Billy may just say to himself well hell, I know where Bubba lives and who his wife and kids are. There's no way to stop this from going insane once it starts.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    You know what will hapen. When leos and ng start arresting or killing citizens on the regimes order, their families will pay the price.

Say cousin Jeffro gets offed by Bubba who is a local leo or ng. Jeffro's cousin Billy may just say to himself well hell, I know where Bubba lives and who his wife and kids are. There's no way to stop this from going insane once it starts.
    This is correct.

It'll be a total cluster fuck and blood bath.

We'll probably totally fuck ourselves into a worse situation, ALA the French Revolution.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Yep, the DUNG place is apoplectic with rage that the feds did not turn this into another Waco or Ruby Ridge. They believe that a protest with armed participants equals domestic terrorism and should be put down with extreme measures. Their gleeful call for blood is very telling about who this "open minded and tolerant" people really are. And the number of folks supporting this position is down right scarey as Hell. I really feel something big is on the way in this country. And it will be fomented by the blood lust of the left, to kill fellow Americans that dare to disagree with them.

For that reason, locals will not be used. Look at the Bundy ranch siege. 200 Federals were brought in from out of state. The feds know darn good and well how this game is played.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Most of those few fools posting that garbage over there are low-post-count trolls trying to stir shit up. I think most everyone wants a peaceful solution to this situation, except for some of those armed militia groups who are "itching for action."
    Absolut total horse shit!!!! It is the majority of folks there calling for blood and branding protestors as terrorists!
    napkinz (6,179 posts)
    1. Domestic Terrorist Cliven Bundy Finally ADMITS He is a Domestic Terrorist (Video)
    http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024843925#post1
    I could post example after example, on thread after thread over at that den of blood thirsty communists. Those that do call for calm and peace are actually shouted down over there. The blood lust is frighting.

As to the second part of your horse shit. To be ready for violence being brought to you, does not equal a desire for violence. You sound just like anti self defense morons that say by carrying a concealed pistol, you want to shoot some innocent thug just trying to steal a little money for his next fix. The reality is, the .gov has a history of how these things go. You'd be foolish not to be prepared: To either give up your life in peaceful protest, or fight.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

It seems to me a perfect sign at the next protest would be addressed to SWAT - "We know where you live".

That could dampen their enthusiasm a little.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Some more of the blood lust of the "tolerant left"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014779601#post53
    snooper2 (20,161 posts)
    53. How hard would it be for the BLM to get a hold of a couple of drones?
    Star Member cosmicone (5,200 posts)
    12. Like I said earlier

we should have used national guard with helicopter gunships and tanks to mow down the armed teabaggers and NRA types, seize the land and throw the survivors in the slammer -- perhaps Guantánamo.

This sets a very very bad precedence and any rancher from Washington state to Texas can now pull this crap every time.
    Just go read that thread. The blood lust there is really frighting (and it's NOT by a few low post count trolls). Considering THEIR blood lust for anyone that disagrees with them and dares to protest; you'd be a fool to NOT be armed.

Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    Just go read that thread. The blood lust there is really frighting (and it's NOT by a few low post count trolls). Considering THEIR blood lust for anyone that disagrees with them and dares to protest; you'd be a fool to NOT be armed.
    I only see a few folks pushing the hyberbole in that thread, and they are getting smacked down by everyone else:

22. Helicopter gunships and tanks to mow them down?

Then it would be worse than Ruby Ridge, Waco or Kent State.
    26. Just like your friend Vladimir would do, right?
    leftynyc (12,120 posts)
    39. You are deranged

Pres Obama is not Putin and if you think mowing down Americans with tanks is a dandy idea, you live in the wrong country. Try Russia.
    47. Grab your gun and show them how to do it.

Or are you just going to sit at your keyboard and cheer bloodshed on?
    Xithras (14,510 posts)

64. That's among the nuttiest things I've ever read on DU.

A mass slaughter of American citizens by the military, when those citizens are simply exercising their right to protest under the laws of this land, would be justification for at least an impeachment followed by a long imprisonment for Obama, at at the worst would be justification for a general uprising against the U.S. government. Unless the protest turns into a full scale armed rebellion, there is ZERO justification for the use of force against them.

Understand that these protesters are breaking no laws. You and I might not like or agree with their positions, but they are there to support a political clause, and are complying with all of the laws of this country (it's perfectly legal to carry a gun to a protest in Nevada). To advocate that the government murder them is astonishing.

Luckily, President Obama is smarter than you are, and isn't going to make a move that would not only be unconstitutional on several points and would not only violate multiple federal laws, but that would constitute a fundamental human rights violation and a crime against humanity under international law. The right to protest against your government without being mowed down by attack helicopters and tanks has long been recognized as a fundamental human right, and leaders who have violated that right have rightly been overthrown, imprisoned, or isolated on the world stage.
    No, I'm afraid those few keyboard commandos aren't going to be getting the bloodshed they hoped for.

I know that may be disappointing to some...

And in other news, all Apaches have been pulled from guard bases.
    I've read that from several sources. I don't know what difference it makes, though, since an Apache would be useless without ammo. Someone with more recent knowledge should feel free to correct me, but from what I recall, the ammunition for something like that would be stored in an Army facility, not with the National Guard.

Seems to me that Blackhawks, which can be used to move men and equipment, would be more useful in a resistance type situation than would two seat attack helicopters without the little things that go bang.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    If the accusations of what the left is saying is true, that would make them more like the peace loving Islamics than true constitutional Americans. Boy does that have a lousy ring to it.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I perused that thread and now I need a shower. The display mental illness and hatred on that site is truly astounding.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast