Thread: Smash & grab on my truck last night.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Smash & grab on my truck last night.

Rear window mashed to hell. So far I'm missing the chip programmer, a knife and a flashlight... I hate thieves... I hate Kali...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

It's definitely a different world down there. Not just the traffic(!) but when I drove down there to San Jose for a concert back in December of 2012, I stayed at a hotel in Pleasanton -- just 30 miles north -- and couldn't believe the lobby was closed after dark, had to check-in through a bullet-proof side-window. Must have been too many robberies or something.

Same with visiting Atlanta back east -- bullet-proof glass surrounding convenience store clerks and everything. You just don't see that kind of shit in less populated places.

Fun places to visit, just sure wouldn't want to live there. It's like once a given population density exceeds 1,000,000 per 30 square miles, the crime rate skyrockets and all the creeps and assholes come out of the wood-work.

Hope you can finish up your work down there and get back to greener pastures.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Didn't you say you were in Richmond?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

That sucks. The only time I ever had my vehicle broken into was when I was living in Cincinnati and going to college there. Some dirtbag broke the left vent window of my '72 Chevy Nova and took my J.C. Penney 8-track stereo system along with all of my 8-track cassets: a Rare Earth Live, Best Of Jimi Hendrix, and Creedence Clearwater Revival. To add insult to injury my "insurance" company told me to go fly a kite when I put in for a claim.

The only two places I've ever seen a fast food restaurant with bullet proof glass were both in Cali. L.A. and Vallejo.

I wouldn't stay in Richmond on a bet, even heavily armed. Yea, I'm working there but staying in Concord, 30 miles away. Richmond you get mugged in the Hotel parking lot. In Concord they do a smash & grab...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

had it happen before as well. Sucks. Makes you so mad that they were in your vehicle and took your things.

I feel for you
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    It's definitely a different world down there. Not just the traffic(!) but when I drove down there to San Jose for a concert back in December of 2012, I stayed at a hotel in Pleasanton -- just 30 miles north -- and couldn't believe the lobby was closed after dark, had to check-in through a bullet-proof side-window. Must have been too many robberies or something.

Same with visiting Atlanta back east -- bullet-proof glass surrounding convenience store clerks and everything. You just don't see that kind of shit in less populated places.

Fun places to visit, just sure wouldn't want to live there. It's like once a given population density exceeds 1,000,000 per 30 square miles, the crime rate skyrockets and all the creeps and assholes come out of the wood-work.

Hope you can finish up your work down there and get back to greener pastures.
    LOL, it's pretty funny watching you admit your Ideology at work and not even realizing it. Like watching someone piss their pants without a clue.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

It was one of LAQC's comrades.
    Returns June 3rd.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Police are worthless in these matters. All you can do is whatch and wait and then when you see someone doing it to someones car....
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    Police are worthless in these matters. All you can do is whatch and wait and then when you see someone doing it to someones car....
    I wish I could shoot them on sight...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Yep, I'd be pissed.
    Returns June 3rd.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I freaking hate thieves!

BASTARDS!!!

Fucking hate thieves too.

Man, if someone did that to my truck, I'd want to beat the piss out of him. It's a shame that there are so many fools in California, who keep on electing a government that facilitates a safe working environment for criminals.

I saw the results of an attempted smash and grab in a gold gym parking lot in san antiono. It was just after katrina of course. Somone tried crowbar the door of a ford F150 but was scared off or gave up. Once lousyanna gave away it's tweakers and crackheads, property crime has increased in Houston and San Antonio.

was_peacemaker
    Man, I am sorry that happened to you. Thieves are cowards, to bad you could catch em.