Thread: He said he'd be back

He said he'd be back

He said he'd be back... Production has begun on the newest Terminator movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger starring as everyone's favorite cyborg.

He said he'd be back... Exactly 30 years after Arnold Schwarzenegger first delivered his signature catch-phrase, production has officially begun on the newest Terminator movie, with Arnold once again front-and-center as everyone's favorite cyborg.
    https://movies.yahoo.com/news/hes-ba...171500769.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    He said he'd be back... Production has begun on the newest Terminator movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger starring as everyone's favorite cyborg.

He said he'd be back... Exactly 30 years after Arnold Schwarzenegger first delivered his signature catch-phrase, production has officially begun on the newest Terminator movie, with Arnold once again front-and-center as everyone's favorite cyborg.
    https://movies.yahoo.com/news/hes-ba...171500769.html
    They are going to have to do a lot of computer editing to touch Arnold up.

Yeah no kidding he's starting to look like a slightly healthier Leonard Nimoy. Also I wonder if this will be better or worse than the last few terminata disasters.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

salvation was decent..

We just pretend terminator 3 never happened.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Chicks dig giant robots.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Viking350 View Post
    They are going to have to do a lot of computer editing to touch Arnold up.
    They are going to include his age difference as part of the plot.

Supposedly the cyborg he plays has been hanging around in storage for like 40 years or something. I bet he has to fight a younger version of himself at some point in the film.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

I can picture him and stallone staring together again in some future effort called rocky 99. Both actors will seriously need some serious ironing by then.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yeah no kidding he's starting to look like a slightly healthier Leonard Nimoy. Also I wonder if this will be better or worse than the last few terminata disasters.
    Slightly healthier Leonard Nimoy! Instant classic!

Except for the fact that he smoked, Nemoy was/isa vegitarian and has lived pretty healthy.