Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bundy gives Reid and the MSM the fodder they'd been hoping for.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Bundy gives Reid and the MSM the fodder they'd been hoping for.

This guy is a dumbass, and his situational awareness is a negative number.

From what I've read, Bundy gives a daily, or close to it, press conference there on site in Nevada. It appears that he's been talking on a wide range of issues, including race. I guess one could argue that there is some truth to what he's saying, but he doesn't seem to understand the situation he's in. Most of the media types are praying for tidbits just like this one:

"I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro," he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, "and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn't have nothing to do. They didn't have nothing for their kids to do. They didn't have nothing for their young girls to do.

"And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?" he asked. "They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I've often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn't get no more freedom. They got less freedom."
    http://www.nationaljournal.com/polit...cause-20140424

Dude needs to put a sock in it.
    Returns June 3rd.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Wow! Major fuck up!

This fits into the liberal talking points far too well. To them this is just more proof that all conservatives think slavery was good.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

To be honest, welfare is the modern, advanced form of slavery.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    To be honest, welfare is the modern, advanced form of slavery.
    Well to be honest, the Federal government can't rape you, impregnate you, and then sell your rape babies for profit, so I'd still say its better than chattel slavery.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Wow! Major fuck up!

This fits into the liberal talking points far too well. To them this is just more proof that all conservatives think slavery was good.
    Exactly, its the verbal equivalent of putting a kick me sign on your back.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Well to be honest, the Federal government can't rape you, impregnate you, and then sell your rape babies for profit, so I'd still say its better than chattel slavery.

Yep. Him bringing up the slavery/cotton bit is just moronic. Now the media will paint everyone there as a racist. The Feds and the Democrats had been looking really bad over this deal, and Bundy fritters it away, running his mouth, enjoying his 15 minutes.
    Returns June 3rd.

Each will take away what they want. The facts still stand that the BLM has long been a government theft of private land scheme. Nothing changes in the end.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I suspect he does not have attorney. He needs to get one asap & STFU.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    Each will take away what they want. The facts still stand that the BLM has long been a government theft of private land scheme. Nothing changes in the end.
    Agreed. But your last sentence is the most prophetic, sadly.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    Yes.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Duh........let's see....what's the most dumbass thing I can do or say???

What an idiot.

I found it a stupid idea to go to war over cows anyway.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I don't think what he was saying was meant to be taken in a racist way. Racism is racism whether it be positive negative or neutral. Just talking about racism is racist.
    If it was Morgan Freeman saying what Cliven was saying........would it still be racist?

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    He just blew all to hell any public empathy that he may have had.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

It was never just about Bundy, it was about rule of law and justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I don't think what he was saying was meant to be taken in a racist way. Racism is racism whether it be positive negative or neutral. Just talking about racism is racist.
    If it was Morgan Freeman saying what Cliven was saying........would it still be racist?
    We both know that the answer is: No, no it wouldn't be. We've all noticed the double standard vis a vis race in our culture. The fact that that double standard exists, is how we know its not really about racism, its about political power and free shit!
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by btcave View Post
    He just blew all to hell any public empathy that he may have had.

He sure as hell didn't do anyone any favors. Except for the Regime and the MSM.
    Returns June 3rd.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

The man is very naive. He's actually speaking his mind and telling the truth about what's asked. He's spot-on with his statement but telling the truth about blacks isn't PC. And saying "picking cotton" like they need to be out picking cotton... boy oh boy.

I'm sure he'll produce some more nuggets given this... you know the libtard media will be asking more leading questions...

This whole thing really wasn't about the Bundy's breaking the law - it has been acknowledged that they have not been paying the grazing fees - it's about them believing that the fees are wrong and refusing to cooperate - AKA civil disobedience - and the BLM's reaction to it.

It makes us all think of other .gov abuses that are in the works - like gun registration/confiscation.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    This guy is a dumbass, and his situational awareness is a negative number.

From what I've read, Bundy gives a daily, or close to it, press conference there on site in Nevada. It appears that he's been talking on a wide range of issues, including race. I guess one could argue that there is some truth to what he's saying, but he doesn't seem to understand the situation he's in. Most of the media types are praying for tidbits just like this one:

http://www.nationaljournal.com/polit...cause-20140424

Dude needs to put a sock in it.
    Oh my God what an idiot. The feds don't have to shoot him... he just shot himself in the foot. Both feet. Dumbass.

He just handed the MSM a can of gasoline, a match and begged them to light him up.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    ...not necessarily in that order....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast