Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: North Koreans call Americans "Round eye burger Face"

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I never noticed that till now. Now that i am looking at the pictures in more detail, i cant help but wonder what the medals are for. I don't think DPRK was involved in anything for the last couple decades and those ugly women are probably in their early 20s... Must be just for the camera.
    That's a "Defense of the Homeland" medal. Kinda like a participation trophy. Everyone who serves in the military gets that ribbon.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    That's a "Defense of the Homeland" medal. Kinda like a participation trophy. Everyone who serves in the military gets that ribbon.
    Ahh makes sense then. They will be good ebay junk after this upcoming event. Hopefully those mosins end up on the market as well.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I for one cannot WAIT until that fat bastard is burning in HELL. The stories of the brainwashing, torture, atrocities in NK makes anyone SICK to their stomach. The best thing for the North Koren people is to be liberated from this scumbag. A tactical nuke strike in Pyong Yang (with all of his military leaders meeting together) would do the trick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

It would be fun to see his own people give him the Gaddafi send off.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Round Eye Burger Face? The North Koreans probably don't even know what a burger is, considering the mass starvation in that country. I'm tired of this fat punk in North Korea making all of his threats; we may just have to launch a few airstrikes at his nuke and missile facilities to put him in his place, and let him know that we're done with his crap.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The NK leaders are all insane. There's no other explanation for their behavior.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The only way to deal with a mad dog is to put him down. However, I don't believe we are going to war with NK. If so, would be be seeing more of a troop deployment. If my memory is correct over 250,000 troops were put into position to invade Iraq. Bombing NK will not take NK out unless nukes are used.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    The only way to deal with a mad dog is to put him down. However, I don't believe we are going to war with NK. If so, would be be seeing more of a troop deployment. If my memory is correct over 250,000 troops were put into position to invade Iraq. Bombing NK will not take NK out unless nukes are used.
    We don't have to take Kim Jung Un out, we just need to keep him isolated and destroy his ability to launch nukes at the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    We don't have to take Kim Jung Un out, we just need to keep him isolated and destroy his ability to launch nukes at the United States.
    Just keeping CONUS safe from nukes won't make everything okay. All this dipshit has to do is lob a nuke at any of our close allies in the region. Heck, the economic impact alone will cause major ripples throughout the world's economies. Unlike places like Africa, WE USE a ton of stuff made in China, Korea and Japan. If they fall into a major war, that's going to mess with the world's (and our) economies like no one has seen before.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Just keeping CONUS safe from nukes won't make everything okay. All this dipshit has to do is lob a nuke at any of our close allies in the region. Heck, the economic impact alone will cause major ripples throughout the world's economies. Unlike places like Africa, WE USE a ton of stuff made in China, Korea and Japan. If they fall into a major war, that's going to mess with the world's (and our) economies like no one has seen before.
    good point. it always comes down to money. we use a lot of stuff that we can't begin to manufacture quickly. i can see the fights to convert silicon valley to a war based economy, as was done in ww2.

NK's condition is really sad for the people. It's like a giant Cult and the Dongs, I mean Jongs are the leader. The people have been so brainwashed that the western world is the enemy even if NK was invaded and all the leaders taken out I doubt that the people would welcome any other country with open arms.

When you have generation after generation of people growing up under such oppression and brain washing it will be very difficult for them to change as a nation. This dumb ass is threatening the most powerful nation on the planet with a nuclear strike and his leaders and people follow along for the ride, how else can they maintain power for so long and oppress people so much without there being a uprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post

7.62 x 54R does pack quite a punch.....
    Yes it does. Based on non-scientific testing, e.g. shooting medium sized trees, etc. the 7.62 x 54R has amazing penetration.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    China seems to be working with Trump to prevent hostilities. Seems moving a carrier group to the area got their attention. Big sticks work more often then a fake line in the sand.

China is afraid that if the US decides to do something about North Korea they would have a refugee problem! Can't find the other article about China moving troops to the Korean border seemingly in preparation to "prevent refugee movement".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rth-korea.html

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    ... those ugly women are probably in their early 20s... Must be just for the camera.
    The plain or average women are part of the national Guards defense units. All the more 'attractive' women seem to be drafted into the national police corp, mostly as traffic control cops. Ironic since NK has the lowest number of automobiles of any moderately industrialized nation.

those are robots man!

The plain or average women are part of the national Guards defense units. All the more 'attractive' women seem to be drafted into the national police corp, mostly as traffic control cops. Ironic since NK has the lowest number of automobiles of any moderately industrialized nation.

They still walk like cows.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

"Hey fat boy! Hey big man! You round eye bad guy! You been here four hour, you go now!"

North Korean Buffet
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

1,2,3 and 9. Scrap the rest.

Wow they have the technology of hovering traffic guard posts. You can see the shadow.... LOL

BISHOP

what about #6?? she has a pretty mustache and can probly suck dick like a liquored up whore at a fishing derby.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast