Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just cussed a neighbor out.

was_peacemaker

I just cussed a neighbor out.

Neighbor was walking the neighborhood. Never had an issue with the guy other than I always thought him and his wife were kind of jokes (coke and booze) and I had to stick up for his kids back in the day. In fact I made damn sure his daughter was not completely harassed by older boys when we were in our teens and 20's. He comes walking down my street and I say "hey hows it going" he then looks at me and reaches in his pocket like he is going for a weapon! I am unarmed and say "hey buddy you ok, hows it going?". I then yell at him "DON'T COME DOWN MY STREET IF YOUR GOING TO BE A FUCKING JERK!!". I was pissed that he seemed to be reaching for a weapon after a "Hey, how ya doing". I live in a neighborhood were we all get along and everyone knows every one. And that reaching in the pocket shit after the years I made sure his kids weren't bullied is BS. His daughter to this day even see's me she will run up and hug me like I am her big bro. I have no idea what this guy was up to. I saw something come out his pocket, but I could not tell whether it was a gun or a knife. He pulled something out, and then dropped it back and kept walking. I also watched him go up the main street were he was stopping and going into peoples yards and looking around...kinda odd for a guy 50+.

I guess I shouldn't have cussed so loud. Another neighbor came outside armed with a old CZ pistol. He thought SHTF! It just pisses me off that that guy would act like that, knowing me since I was a kid!

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I'm saying this as a friend, at least as much as a friend as you can be over the internet. Based on this and the Facebook post you wrote about, I recommend you lay off the caffine.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Neighbor was walking the neighborhood. Never had an issue with the guy other than I always thought him and his wife were kind of jokes (coke and booze) and I had to stick up for his kids back in the day. In fact I made damn sure his daughter was not completely harassed by older boys when we were in our teens and 20's. He comes walking down my street and I say "hey hows it going" he then looks at me and reaches in his pocket like he is going for a weapon! I am unarmed and say "hey buddy you ok, hows it going?". I then yell at him "DON'T COME DOWN MY STREET IF YOUR GOING TO BE A FUCKING JERK!!". I was pissed that he seemed to be reaching for a weapon after a "Hey, how ya doing". I live in a neighborhood were we all get along and everyone knows every one. And that reaching in the pocket shit after the years I made sure his kids weren't bullied is BS. His daughter to this day even see's me she will run up and hug me like I am her big bro. I have no idea what this guy was up to. I saw something come out his pocket, but I could not tell whether it was a gun or a knife. He pulled something out, and then dropped it back and kept walking. I also watched him go up the main street were he was stopping and going into peoples yards and looking around...kinda odd for a guy 50+.

I guess I shouldn't have cussed so loud. Another neighbor came outside armed with a old CZ pistol. He thought SHTF! It just pisses me off that that guy would act like that, knowing me since I was a kid!
    you seem rather wierd. a weapom for what?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Get some help.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I just cussed a neighbor out.

Should relax a bit. Drawing attention like that and wearing your bat belt with the huge knife and gun when you go out in public is going to get you a visit.

Be careful.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

I have to agree. What if he was just checking to see if he forgot his phone, keys, etc..... You're all ready to blast the guy. Nescafe makes some good decaf. Swish down a few Seroquels or Xanax and watch a comedy. You are banned from playing violent games on your XBox aswell.

There is a weird, rude neighbor in this story but it's not the guy you yelled at.

was_peacemaker
    Actually I was talking to the neighbor up the street and he said he has noticed some odd behavior out of the guy recently.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    There is a weird, rude neighbor in this story but it's not the guy you yelled at.
    Next time someone is walking by your drive way and you kindly say hello and they stare you down and act like they are reaching for a weapon in their pocket...then later they are walking through other peoples property. Then you can redefine weird all you want.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    I have to agree. What if he was just checking to see if he forgot his phone, keys, etc..... You're all ready to blast the guy. Nescafe makes some good decaf. Swish down a few Seroquels or Xanax and watch a comedy. You are banned from playing violent games on your XBox aswell.
    Haven't owned a game system sense the PS1 and the N64.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    So he walks off my street after acting like he has a weapon, and goes a 1/10 of a mile up the road to look for something?!?

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Should relax a bit. Drawing attention like that and wearing your bat belt with the huge knife and gun when you go out in public is going to get you a visit.

Be careful.
    Had no weapon on me and nothing I did would constitute a visit.

Next time someone is walking by your drive way and you kindly say hello and they stare you down and act like they are reaching for a weapon in their pocket...then later they are walking through other peoples property. Then you can redefine weird all you want.
    I live around a bunch of self entitled, intoxicated, narcicistic assholes. People are constantly giving me rude looks and acting strange.

Guess how many I've had to draw down on?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Call your buddies at the ATF.

Roadhouse Groupee

This may be your niche

http://www.nypdrecruit.com/

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

This is why I live in the country. No issues with neighbors, period.

It does sound like you over reacted... probably scared the shit out of the guy.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    no offense intended, but have you started drinking again?

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    no offense intended, but have you started drinking again?
    No its just my once nice neighborhood is going to crap. About a month ago a 30+ year old pedophile wacko was stalking the neighborhood on a 20 inch BMX bike until the cops caught up to him. Looked like something off the episode cops. Neighbors down the street think its funny to shoot in random directions on the weekends while drinking, neighbors up the road like to start shit intoxicated with firearms. Local minority kids have found that the park is a good place to fight and vandalize...people threatening to kill each others pets for whatever reason. Its just I could have dealt without that crap this morning. The guys daughter see's me as a big bro cause she knows I always looked out for her. He didn't need to stare me down and act like he was going for a weapon.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I would not have done what you did and if I had I sure would not have posted about it.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I would not have done what you did and if I had I sure would not have posted about it.
    Sorry I guess I just needed to vent. Like I said I had no weapon. I did cause another neighbor to think something bad enough was going on to come out armed but it was after the fact.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast