Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Guess what? ...

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    took the 2000000000000 'lll 'murican out today

First group (5 shots 10 yards, as the other pics will be)

Second group, also the best of the day

The rest of the groups looked about like this

the trigger pull certainly didn't help things, and its so bad I got a blister on both trigger fingers. Only functioning issues was rather frequent failures to feed, but I think that was due to the rather deeply seated reloads I was using (there's pretty much space in front of them in the mag). It's a fun gun to shoot nevertheless. My example isn't that bad but I understand why they flopped.

The helwan remains it's own level of awful.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

"I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Nice, shot it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Nice, shot it yet?
    Not with the arm brace on it. I got to put on just yesterday. When I take it out, I'll have to dial in the elevation, as I had to replace a broken front sight pin on this one.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post

HOLY SHIT THATS NICE!!!!!! Please do tell us how it shoots when you get a chance.
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    HOLY SHIT THATS NICE!!!!!! Please do tell us how it shoots when you get a chance.
    Thanks man, will do.

Natasha is done and back from the builder if you ever want a HK-9x type firearm built or repaired Ghilliebear is the man!

YouTube of it in action but before the finish was applied:
    http://youtu.be/UV2IP_5aDZs

Here she is (top) as she came out of the box as a pistol and, as she runs with my registered otto-sear installed (bottom) ... not sure if I'm going to brace it or SBR it; I've heard of people getting their stamps back in less than 60 days doing the eform.

I took a few toys out to a friends farm and was not disapointed ...

Is ol gillie bear still over on the HK forums. And building guns. Lol haven't been over there in a while.
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by kimberkid View Post
    I love that pair of .22's.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Is ol gillie bear still over on the HK forums. And building guns. Lol haven't been over there in a while.
    Yep, he's still there and going strong.

I love that pair of .22's.
    I've got several 10-22's and this is by far my favorite, but its not quite stock either ... the lower on the MK II/III is from a target pistol I've had for years and rarely shoot anymore but sometimes and I'm a tight ass and I didn't want to buy a new gun or risk f'n-up up the barrel by having it threaded so I bought a tactical threaded barreled receiver.
    Last edited by kimberkid; 09-01-2014 at 03:23 PM.

The local shop where I buy most of my crap has one, I'm thinking of offering him the $375 OTD I paid for my pap pistol.

I've got several 10-22's and this is by far my favorite, but its not quite stock either ... the lower on the MK II/III is from a target pistol I've had for years and rarely shoot anymore but sometimes and I'm a tight ass and I didn't want to buy a new gun or risk f'n-up up the barrel by having it threaded so I bought a tactical threaded barreled receiver.

I had one of those uppers on mine. How's yours holding up? Mine was beat to shit where the bolt impacts the barrel and the aluminum started to corrode. Didn't cause any functional issues but it annoyed me enough that I sold it. I've been looking into finding one of those adapters that will slide over the front sight on my factory SS upper.

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    I had one of those uppers on mine. How's yours holding up? Mine was beat to shit where the bolt impacts the barrel and the aluminum started to corrode. Didn't cause any functional issues but it annoyed me enough that I sold it. I've been looking into finding one of those adapters that will slide over the front sight on my factory SS upper.
    No problems yet but I've only sent a couple hundred rounds down the tube and most of those have been sub-sonic.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    The local shop where I buy most of my crap has one, I'm thinking of offering him the $375 OTD I paid for my pap pistol.
    $375 for what exactly?

$360 or so is what I paid for the bare gun back in 2010. If they have a draco with new furniture, muzzle break, and arm brace for that much than its a steal.

If its $375 for a bare Draco with shitty furniture, I would just keep the m92-PAP and get the arm brace for it. The quality of the Serbians over the Romanians is pretty big. My Draco looked like absolute shit when it was new in box.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you mean pay the same amount as your PAP, not trade on it. Yes, the Draco should be a good one to add to your collection.
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 09-01-2014 at 09:58 PM.

Well it was a fucking commie gun day today

Not pictured, a Norinco Hunter

Natasha is done and back from the builder if you ever want a HK-9x type firearm built or repaired Ghilliebear is the man!

YouTube of it in action but before the finish was applied:
    http://youtu.be/UV2IP_5aDZs

Here she is (top) as she came out of the box as a pistol and, as she runs with my registered otto-sear installed (bottom) ... not sure if I'm going to brace it or SBR it; I've heard of people getting their stamps back in less than 60 days doing the eform.

The cant of the CH bothers me...
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Well it was a fucking commie gun day today

Not pictured, a Norinco Hunter
    Both are great additions.

Whats that big rivet on the side of the Draco?

Were you able to get it for $375 like you wanted?

Both are great additions.

Whats that big rivet on the side of the Draco?

Were you able to get it for $375 like you wanted?
    the "rivet" is a sling swivel stud.

I swapped my brit S&W converted to .45 acp, my EMF remington clone, Taurus 85 and the daewoo 9mm (I've been trying to sell all of them except for the taurus all summer and haven't been able to) for the Norinco hunter, draco and makarov.

I may ditch the hunter for something else, and I'm considering getting a barrel extension for the draco and putting on an underfolder

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

How do you like the Chiappa? They interest me but I cannot get over how ugly they look. The idea of lowering the point of recoil force, though, I think has merit. Does it work as well as they advertise recoil wise?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

LAGC and Kadmos, do you have any pics of your guns to share?

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast