Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Could this be a prelude to a "race war"?

Could this be a prelude to a "race war"?

Riots If This Guy Isn't Re-elected....

Astonishing! This is absolutely one of the most divisive leaders I have ever seen. This is something out of Europe or Asia or a third world country. Oh I forgot, we are becoming one of those now.

This isn't a RACE CARD... it's a whole DECK !

I sincerely hope the REPUBLICANS make the most of this blatant racist advertisement.

Can you imagine any white candidate making such a blatant play of the race card? He or she would be tarred and feathered, boiled in oil and driven out of town.

This should make your blood boil.

Obama Launches African-Americans For Obama

If I were to announce the launching of Caucasian Americans for Anybody But Obama, I would be called a racist.

Http://youtu.be/BdjoHA5ocwU

Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoH...ature=youtu.be

DID THE PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS SPEAK ONLY TO THE WHITE PEOPLE?

THIS GUY WANTS TO START A REVOLUTION IF HE ISN'T RE-ELECTED.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

Fuck Obama, if the Blacks get all uppity over him losing the election, that will be their problem. They will be even more pissed off if he gets reelected and reneges on all his promises to them. I don't see why people still support him anyway, has Americans gotten that stupid?
    I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Fuck Obama, if the Blacks get all uppity over him losing the election, that will be their problem. They will be even more pissed off if he gets reelected and reneges on all his promises to them. I don't see why people still support him anyway, has Americans gotten that stupid?
    Ahh YEP!!!!
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

was_peacemaker
    "This may partially explain why African Americans have also started to lose faith over whether Obama’s policies were helping the economy. In July, only 54 percent of Black voters thought that Obama’s policies were making the economy better, compared to 77 percent the previous year."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1nNSOSYe7

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    "This may partially explain why African Americans have also started to lose faith over whether Obama’s policies were helping the economy. In July, only 54 percent of Black voters thought that Obama’s policies were making the economy better, compared to 77 percent the previous year."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1nNSOSYe7
    I was told by someone I trust that " You cannot have Faith in men, only expectations" and she is right. They haven't lost their faith, they just doubt the man.
    This was a hard learning experience for many of these people and now they have to rethink themselves.

be the heat..

Abe Lincoln did.

be the heat..

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    I was told by someone I trust that " You cannot have Faith in men, only expectations" and she is right. They haven't lost their faith, they just doubt the man.
    This was a hard learning experience for many of these people and now they have to rethink themselves.
    I agree with you there. I honestly don't think that half of the blacks who voted for him last time will bother to show up this time.

I agree with you there. I honestly don't think that half of the blacks who voted for him last time will bother to show up this time.
    I think we will see a greater turnout than last time, if ACORN has anything to do with it!
    In High school I thought Paradise Lost meant no more Crap games!

Member Since 07/2002

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

while obama may be trying to perpetuate racism and segregate society by saying what he just did, if he did lose, and a "war" did erupt, i dont see how a skirmish between upset democrats and republicans could be called a race war. there are plenty of white democrats, just as there are black republicans.

i think, if anything, it would be more of a "class war", with the lower class rioting because they want their free govt handouts and think they are entitled to the wages that the middle class work for. and frankly, i dont see it being much of a "war" either. rioting, maybe, but a "war" would require the other side to counter attack. i cannot see a reason that the middle class would have to counter attack. defend, yes, but counter attack, no.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Riots If This Guy Isn't Re-elected....
    Myself and lots of my neighbors will make sure no rioters are safe in our neighborhood...
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I think even the stupidest ones finally realized that 0bama is NOT going to make free money fall from the skies. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK, Inc. View Post
    I think we will see a greater turnout than last time, if ACORN has anything to do with it!
    Or at least the APPEARANCE of a greater turnout. You have to remember, they play politics "Chicago style"!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    while obama may be trying to perpetuate racism and segregate society by saying what he just did, if he did lose, and a "war" did erupt, i dont see how a skirmish between upset democrats and republicans could be called a race war. there are plenty of white democrats, just as there are black republicans.

i think, if anything, it would be more of a "class war", with the lower class rioting because they want their free govt handouts and think they are entitled to the wages that the middle class work for. and frankly, i dont see it being much of a "war" either. rioting, maybe, but a "war" would require the other side to counter attack. i cannot see a reason that the middle class would have to counter attack. defend, yes, but counter attack, no.
    deth - you miss one of the more blatant points.
    The article said: "If someone were to organize a group called Caucasian Americans for Anybody But Obama, they would be called a racist."
    So why in H311 does this PoS get a "free pass" to do the very same thing but from the other side of the equation??
    He is basically telling all these scum-sucking parasites that if he isn't reelected, they should behave like too many boneheads do after major sporting events!

Brothers, it behoves us as Americans not to take part in such stupidity as a "race" war. Defend yourself if you must and when you must, but riots and other stupid activities should not even come to mind. Let those who suffer from ignorance and hate come to their end by their own acts.

prez zero is a Tool. Riots may happen in the big cities where they are free to loot unmolested, but any would-be rioters would be smart to keep a safe distance from small town America.

Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

Of course Black Americans are mad at 0bama. They thought he would pay their mortgages and fill their gas tanks and all they got was some extra lousy food stamps.

Hell-bent, 100%, Texan til' I die...
    "Is not safe... Is GUN" -anonymous Russian Soldier

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

He's just playing to the most racist ethnic/racial group in this country. And yes, this should be referred to and excerpts played in opposition ads over and over so that all of America can see and know that obummer is no better than David Duke.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Those of us in the city buckle up and fort up for the ride. I've been to the local gun shop several times in the last 2 weeks and see a lot of black guys (gangster wanna be) types buying pistols and renting time on the range, something has them scared. Some of them were actually doing well. I spoke to one of the guys and his friend and they said that a lot of other black dudes are giving them a bad image. Part of me was concerned that people are getting more and more guns. But another part of me was happy to see a couple of decent guys getting out and doing their gun getting the legal way. They also mentioned that they thought obummer is a joke and fake to what he says he will do, perhaps there is some hope in humanity. They told me he does not have their votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    I think even the stupidest ones finally realized that 0bama is NOT going to make free money fall from the skies. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
    He won't have to he will give them our money and what ever else they want to take from us.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Fuck Obama
    'nuff said.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast