Thread: White Resistance Manual

White Resistance Manual

While searching how to cache weapons for future use...

I came across this page:

http://www.whitehonor.com/WRM/WRMMainpage.htm

Its obviously a white supremacist/bigoted page.... But, I did find the information there enlightening.

You may find some useful info there that you hadn't thought of in terms of a survival situation.... or should we wake up one day under a communist martial law.... but geeze, now that I read further into that page, it wouldn't surprise if I'm on "a list" somewhere in DC... For the record, I'm not condoning any of their beliefs or morals... I simply reading some of their material.
    Last edited by Mark Ducati; 11-27-2011 at 09:22 AM.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

.......and helping them spread it across the internet.
    Returns June 3rd.

I agree, that they're a douche bag network... BUT, they do have some pearls/nuggets of wisdom mixed in there...

I viewed their information as what would I do if I was living in the "Left Behind" series of books... a fictional account (based upon the content found in the book of Revelations) about living and surviving through the 7 years of tribulation.

There is some useful information on their page... glean the nuggets/pearls and leave the rest of the crap behind.

People like this... I view them as big an enemy of the state as some folks in our current presidential administration... its just information, doesn't mean I agree with their ideology, but again, there is useful information there... why would you shut your ears to useful information just because the author is an asshole bigot? Take what you find there and use it to your advantage... discard the rest.

My post does NOT mean that I'm spreading their agenda or agree with it.
    Last edited by Mark Ducati; 11-27-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Unhappy

"The use selective assassination, arson attacks, bombings, sabotage and vandalism against non-Whites must be employed with the goal of creating a maximum amount of animosity, outrage and fear within the hearts of our enemies. High profile targets, such as non-White entertainers, sports figures, religious and political leaders must be targeted for selective assassination. Non-Whites must also be attacked anywhere they can be stuck in large numbers, such as in high-rise apartments, subways, shopping malls or packed nightclubs in order to produce maximum causalities."

Reading over the "Our Goals" section of that site is pretty much like reading Mein Kampf.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone nor condone illegal activity... but little reminders, like burying the tube vertically as opposed to horizontally reduce its metal detector signature.... that's the kind of info I thought might be useful.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I'm not clicking the link... I don't need to be on the list, at least no more than I am...

BTW, most white supremest groups are heavily infiltrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone nor condone illegal activity... but little reminders, like burying the tube vertically as opposed to horizontally reduce its metal detector signature.... that's the kind of info I thought might be useful.
    Another advantage of the vertical is you can use post hole diggers for the hole.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Or the tractor with a post hole auger...

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Who would bury it horizontal?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    I'm not clicking the link... I don't need to be on the list, at least no more than I am...

I clicked on the link, but never joined!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

So, have any of you guys actually buried firearms in the dirt?

At this time I can't see doing it. Things are going to have to go all Bosnia, before I consider it.
    Returns June 3rd.

On a hill with the view of the rest of my life.
    I toyed with the idea of burying sks's or mosins. Each would be buried in a possible bugout location far from home. One cache 100 miles north, one cashe 200 miles east, one cache 100 miles south, and one cache 50 miles west on the coast.

You have to take a lot into account when planning such an activity. Landscapes can change with human activity. How will you locate in the snow?

I eventually discarded the idea as I found it a very low probability that I'd utilize one of the caches.
    Trying to get on the no fly list, one post at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    So, have any of you guys actually buried firearms in the dirt?

At this time I can't see doing it. Things are going to have to go all Bosnia, before I consider it.
    By then it is too late. If I had a rural location that was my evac site, I would definitely bury some arms and ammo there. It is like diversifying your investments.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

I always remember hearing "If you think its time to bury your guns, its time to use them instead."
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I always remember hearing "If you think its time to bury your guns, its time to use them instead."
    Bingo.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ducati View Post
    Why don't you mine the nuggets and post them here since you are already on the list and save the rest of us from getting on it?

That's probably what Jesus would do (seriously).

Team GunsNet Gold 05/2011

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Most of them have probably been started by agents trying to justify their jobs and are instigated into acts far beyond their armchair intentions.