Thread: Summer TV schedule

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up Summer TV schedule

With summer coming on I'm looking forward to starting some new shows and or new seasons of shows I'm currently watching. What are you all going to be watching this summer?

Falling Skies 6/10/15 (Final Season)

Fear The Walking Dead Summer 2015 (Series Premiere) No firm date yet for this Walking Dead spinoff.

Defiance 6/12/15 (Season 3)

The Strain 6/12/15 (Season 2)

Tyrant 6/16/15 (Season 2)

The Last Ship 6/21/15 (Season 2)

Dominion 7/9/15 (Season 2)

Game of Thrones (hopefully the newest season will be on Netflix before the summer is over).
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Well, I worked myself out of a job, and need to get the VA to fix some issues, so I guess I will be watching TV this Summer
    Saw the start of "Wayward Pines", so will probably watch that. Not interested in "The Dome" any more.
    Been watching " AD-The Bible", and will do that. Like the NCIS shows, and the "Blacklist".
    Others will just be time killers, as I'm just on a small antenna.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

I use to be into Falling Skies, just couldn't get into it last season. Kind of drifted off. Same thing with Defiance. DVR'ed it but never got around to watching it before punching delete.

Planning on watching Fear the Walking Dead. Not watching any of the others. I loves me some Zombies!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I watched the first episode of Wayward Pines and it just didn't interest me. Also stopped watching Under the Dome during season 2. Just got too stupid. The Black List is supposed to be pretty good. I may start watching it from the beginning on Netflix.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Well, I worked myself out of a job, and need to get the VA to fix some issues, so I guess I will be watching TV this Summer
    Saw the start of "Wayward Pines", so will probably watch that. Not interested in "The Dome" any more.
    Been watching " AD-The Bible", and will do that. Like the NCIS shows, and the "Blacklist".
    Others will just be time killers, as I'm just on a small antenna.
    Be well, bro.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Be well, bro.
    Thanks.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR