Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictions - :) What do YOU think will happen at the Inauguration Protests?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This one's for you, Richard;
    Not sure I'd put a lot of trust in the FBI right now (they've been invaded by Obama plants), but if that video doesn't show a conspiracy to conduct terrorist activities, I don't know what does.

If this does go all the way back to Geo. Soros, then I hope an international manhunt goes out for his arrest.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

Here's some spiracy for ya;
    WASHINGTON — The discovery of a violin case containing two guns led police to uncover a cache of even more guns and ammunition along the Chesapeake & Ohio Canal near the Boathouse at Fletcher’s Cove in Northwest D.C.

U.S. Park Police and D.C. police Wednesday afternoon investigated the two areas where the weapons were found. Traffic on Canal Road near the boathouse had been stopped during the investigation but the road has reopened.

A woman walking along the canal late Wednesday morning saw some debris surrounding a violin case along the stone wall that lines the road, according to park police. When she opened the case, she found two guns inside, and she brought it to authorities near Fletcher’s boathouse.

About a quarter-mile north of that location, investigators found a second site with multiple weapons and ammunition surrounded by trash and other debris.

Park Police spokeswoman Sgt. Anna Rose said there were a variety of weapons recovered, including long guns and pistols. The weapons were in buckets and bags, Rose said, although she said she didn’t believe any of them were loaded.
    http://wtop.com/dc/2017/01/police-in...ng-canal-road/
    some ppl have all the luck. i have thrown that violin case in my truck and would have started checking every piece of garbage river for more. MAYBE id take the shitties gun found to the police to give them a heads up in case i missed any.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

OMG! They found some guns in D.C! Like that's never, ever happened before.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    OMG! They found some guns in D.C! Like that's never, ever happened before.
    Yes, BUT .... the batch of firearms LOOKING like a Weapons Cache is cause for concern. If it looks like someone was prepping to hand them out to fucktards during civil unrest, then it deserves a look.

I find it funny how most of US would have reacted. Oh? Cache of weapons. Let me take all of them home and inspect them, you know, for scientific purposes! And then proceed to look for MORE weapons caches hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    some ppl have all the luck. i have thrown that violin case in my truck and would have started checking every piece of garbage river for more. MAYBE id take the shitties gun found to the police to give them a heads up in case i missed any.
    The main problem with that is that if any of them were stolen, and you ended up with them, you might be in for a lot of problems....especially, if any matched the bullets found in murder victims....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

there will be a few liberals there waving signs and the media will claim it was a crowd of millions.

“Get paid fighting against Trump!” says the ad.

“We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!” the ad continues. “We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.”

The job offers a monthly retainer of $2,500 plus “our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year,” as well as health, vision and dental insurance for full-time operatives.
    http://nation.foxnews.com/2017/01/17...rump-inaugural
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

“We pay people already politically motivated to fight for the things they believe. You were going to take action anyways, why not do so with us!” the ad continues. “We are currently seeking operatives to help send a strong message at upcoming inauguration protests.”

The job offers a monthly retainer of $2,500 plus “our standard per-event pay of $50/hr, as long as you participate in at least 6 events a year,” as well as health, vision and dental insurance for full-time operatives.
    Subversives at work. (They don't care one bit about freedom of speech, they're in it to promote their agenda.)

Freedom isn't free.

The assholes will break things and hurt people that disagree with them. What else is new?
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

hold on now, so i will get a $2500 a month retainer for doing nothing, PLUS $50/hr for going to protests and i only have to go to 6 a year?

im going to be a trump protester.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    hold on now, so i will get a $2500 a month retainer for doing nothing, PLUS $50/hr for going to protests and i only have to go to 6 a year?

im going to be a trump protester.
    Screw that. We should organize a counter operation. Hundreds of Trump supporters pose as commies and collect the $2500 and poof...in the wind. Thanks Soros.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

If protestors show up and are violent the cops should be given pick handles and told verbatum "swing until you're feelin good."
    Last edited by jet3534; 01-17-2017 at 08:31 PM.

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

I'm inclined to say "nothing" but then the guns cache thing and other indications of planned violence makes me think we may well see something happen.

It only takes one butthurt loony... and there will be thousands of them there.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Cnn cucks fanatasizing about the Trump team being wiped out during the inauguration;

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...dd-tsr-dnt.cnn

Leading to an 0bama regime co conspirator being left in power.

Media warns of inauguration drone bombing, not 'safe'
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/me...rticle/2612305
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 01-19-2017 at 06:45 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I will be disappointed if i don't see some pepper sprayed lefties.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Cnn cucks fanatasizing about the Trump team being wiped out during the inauguration;

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2...dd-tsr-dnt.cnn

Leading to an 0bama regime co conspirator being left in power.
    I heard about this on the radio, today. Isn't this borderline conspiracy to instigate an assassination attempt?

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I will be disappointed if i don't see some pepper sprayed lefties.
    My god. Can you imagine what this would do to snowflakes? They'd NEVER recover from it. They'd be on disability and therapy for the rest of their worthless lives.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I heard about this on the radio, today. Isn't this borderline conspiracy to instigate an assassination attempt?

The cuck media has also floated the 25th amendment option.
    "The amendment opened the door for removal if a president was deemed to be unfit for office, different from an impeachment hearing that typically centers around investigating if a president acted illegally while in office.

There are two options to remove a mentally unfit president, which were helpfully laid out step-by-step by Fusion. The first option requires a majority of the president's cabinet — positions such as secretary of state and secretary of defense — joining together with the vice president to declare the president is unfit. The second option requires the vice president to convince a majority of the House of Representatives and the Senate to decide the president is unfit. Both chambers of Congress then submit a letter stating such, which removes the president from power."
    http://www.ibtimes.com/how-keep-trum...ntally-2451687

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Will they be violent? Will they be a bust?

I know that the stupid liberal MEDIA will just focus on the protestors and NOT the actual Inauguration itself, because now they're tripling down on taking down Trump.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/in...disrupt-balls/

They're planning all sort of riots, property destruction and blockades. Ugh, I'm gonna be even MORE PISSED at these sore losers than I am now.....

What I'm terribly afraid of is that some loon liberal will try to assassinate Trump.

I wouldn't put it past anyone sick enough to be distraught that the lying criminal felon Wicked Witch of the East didn't get elected.

They are beyond being "sore losers". They've gone completely, literally insane... foaming at the mouth that Trump dares to put our Country first.

One great gem I heard was that they accuse Trump of being "in cahoots" with Putin because Putin also puts his country first.

Well DUH, of course any decent President puts his country first!

The lengths that the left goes to in order to discredit Trump are beyond comprehension. They make up shit that even MY demented mind could never conceive of in a million years.

Thank GOD we are no longer under the yoke of liberals!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Saw on the Canadian news that al sharpton was there already rallying his troops
    Sharpton is a racist. Oh wait, I forgot. Only whites can be racist. Nevermind.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast