Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White Privilege

White Privilege

I am A 60 year old white male, lately I have been encountering an unbelievable amount of animosity and hostility from some non-whites while in public. I am a “live and let live” type of guy and I never start any shit with people.

This morning I was walking inside a local grocery store and about to walk between two produce display cases. From the other direction a black guy was approaching at the same time.

There was plenty of room for two people to pass simultaneous without hitting each other, but this guy walks right in the middle and I have to stand aside or he would have ran me over.

I was at a farmers market sitting at a taco bar and I hear a voice behind me… Of course he’s racists he’s white.
    At the local Walmart two black people walking towards me side by side with no intentions of yielding even a little to allow me to walk by.
    Is this just in my head?

One day I am going to stay in my lane and collide. Let the sportiness begin. Privilege.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Oh no, its real. Blacks are being encouraged to harass and confront whites everywhere.

Gee, I wonder who would manufacture such a situation. Hint: its not blacks, they're too fucking stupid to do anything on a national front.
    Returns June 3rd.

don't worry, the sjw's and snobby white folks act the same way.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Pride goeth before a fall.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

White Trump supporter savagely attacked on election day in Chicago.

Returns June 3rd.

The blacks are being taught 'the PRISON mentality'. Even in the 'hood' if they show weakness, they'll get beat up. So this bravado about not yielding is not just at you. They're conditioned to do it to EVERYONE because it's the total prison yard culture. It's so sad that a huge swath of American subculture has appropriated FELON CULTURE as it's own. How stupid is that?

What in the actual fuck? Trayvon gets a college degree. I shit you not.

https://apnews.com/8f6d21b278fe42b6a...&utm_medium=AP

Yeah because this fine Basketball American was all about some education n sheeeeiiiiittt.
    Returns June 3rd.

Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The blacks are being taught 'the PRISON mentality'. Even in the 'hood' if they show weakness, they'll get beat up. So this bravado about not yielding is not just at you. They're conditioned to do it to EVERYONE because it's the total prison yard culture. It's so sad that a huge swath of American subculture has appropriated FELON CULTURE as it's own. How stupid is that?
    Well, if you can't beat them, join them.

The problem is, a lot of white folks (especially younger kids) don't know how to fight. They've never been in a fist-fight in their life. They're pussies -- as soon as someone challenges them, they back down.

Blacks and Latinos come from a much more masculine culture. They're used to standing up for themselves, something many white boys don't know how to do.

Whites are also used to snitching and going to the police whenever someone even remotely threatens them instead of handing it themselves like Blacks/Latinos do. People need to grow a pair and learn that the police aren't always going to be around when you need them. You got to learn to handle things yourself. Even when you don't have a gun handy to defend yourself.

This whole damn culture is becoming pussified. It's pathetic.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I took this screenshot from my facebook feed. One of my friends shared this... My friend is white and shared it out of concern not support. Either way. Something is definitely happening.

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

The problem is, a lot of white folks (especially younger kids) don't know how to fight. They've never been in a fist-fight in their life. They're pussies -- as soon as someone challenges them, they back down.

Blacks and Latinos come from a much more masculine culture. They're used to standing up for themselves, something many white boys don't know how to do.

Whites are also used to snitching and going to the police whenever someone even remotely threatens them instead of handing it themselves like Blacks/Latinos do. People need to grow a pair and learn that the police aren't always going to be around when you need them. You got to learn to handle things yourself. Even when you don't have a gun handy to defend yourself.

They handle it alright. They shoot the brother who dissed them along with 8 or 9 other women, kids, etc., who happen to be in the vicinity. Now to some that may seem like a win, win but I think it makes them a pussy.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

You're forgetting the "pack mentality." It's seldom that a black will challenge anyone unless there are 3-4 bros hanging close by. Then, once they get someone on the ground, they start kicking him in the head. It makes no difference if the victim is conscious or not, they still kick him in the head.

Even without that, you still have to worry about whether they are carrying a gun. If they are, then don't expect a warning....they just start shooting indiscriminately....kind of like "spray and pray."

Around here, when they invade someone's home they are either carrying guns or baseball bats. And, there's always a minimum of 3.

If a White person ever gets attacked, they'd better not even think about trying to talk their way out, or bluff them off. It won't work. The pack mentality makes them bolder and, in their minds, invincible.

Any would-be victim who has a gun and hesitates, is either dead, or severely brain damaged for life.

That's the way it is in today's multicultural society.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    I am A 60 year old white male, lately I have been encountering an unbelievable amount of animosity and hostility from some non-whites while in public. I am a “live and let live” type of guy and I never start any shit with people.

This morning I was walking inside a local grocery store and about to walk between two produce display cases. From the other direction a black guy was approaching at the same time.

There was plenty of room for two people to pass simultaneous without hitting each other, but this guy walks right in the middle and I have to stand aside or he would have ran me over.

I was at a farmers market sitting at a taco bar and I hear a voice behind me… Of course he’s racists he’s white.
    At the local Walmart two black people walking towards me side by side with no intentions of yielding even a little to allow me to walk by.
    Is this just in my head?

One day I am going to stay in my lane and collide. Let the sportiness begin. Privilege.

I've noticed that. At the university, walking on a sidewalk, if a black person is walking they will stay right in the center and actually collide with a white person if the white person doesn't move out of the way.

I usually move a little bit... like 1/2 as far as I need to. The other person needs to move 1/2 way as well. If not, we collide and then the SHTF (but damn it's fun!)
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    White Trump supporter savagely attacked on election day in Chicago.

WTF? Two on one? And kicking him when he's down?

I haven't been in a fight since high school... and then fights were fair. If one guy went down, the other waited until he got back up.

After the first bloody lip or black eye, the fight was over and usually the guys shook hands afterwards and that was the end of it.

No guns or knives, no posse out for "revenge".

And we never snitched. We told our parents that we tripped or ran into a door.

In school, we simply said nothing happened. Black eye? What black eye? Blood on the shirt? Must have blown my nose too hard. And, no lawyers, cops or lawsuits.

When it was over, it was over.

We had a code... NEVER snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    What in the actual fuck? Trayvon gets a college degree. I shit you not.

https://apnews.com/8f6d21b278fe42b6a...&utm_medium=AP

Yeah because this fine Basketball American was all about some education n sheeeeiiiiittt.
    What the fuck indeed. I had to go to school and pay actual tuition and actually study.

Didn't have to get shot though.....

This is all pure bullshit. Why should civilized people have to "know how to fight" and "stand up for themselves" and "learn how to handle things" just because some monkey ass thugs have nothing better to do than hate white people?

There's nothing "masculine" about a gang of thugs ambushing a white guy and his date on the street or beating up on a 90 year old lady. REAL fucking "masculine". Living to sell drugs, do drugs, steal, flip and burn cars and attack white people is not "masculine".

You call "white folks" "pussies"?

I call a gang of niggers who have to band together to beat up one guy the pussies.

Shove a .45 in their faces and see how "tough" and "masculine" they really are.

And, just for your information, there is a distinct difference between decent people who have brown skin (which some people call "blacks") and useless criminal thugs (who some people - including me - call "niggers").

Decent black people hate the niggers as much as we do.

Damn Lefty... you piss me off. Because a white person is civilized you call him a "pussy"? WTF???

Open your eyes and see where the REAL problem lies.

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I took this screenshot from my facebook feed. One of my friends shared this... My friend is white and shared it out of concern not support. Either way. Something is definitely happening.

Yeah... the beginning of their end.

Watch the YouTube videos where the thugs gripe and complain that the "white folk" always be shootin' and practicin' and damn even an 8 year old white girl knows how to shoot well.

They talk the talk, but don't have the guts to walk the walk. They couldn't hit the broadside of a watermelon if their lives depended on it.

Let the thugs "rise". It'll be "whack-a-mole"

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Any would-be victim who has a gun and hesitates, is either dead, or severely brain damaged for life.

That's the way it is in today's multicultural society.
    The way things are, I've already told myself if I get jumped by a bunch of thugs, Mr. M1911 will do all the talking - no hesitation.

Now, whether or not I can ACTUALLY drop the hammer on another person remains to be seen. I hope I never need to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Damn Lefty... you piss me off. Because a white person is civilized you call him a "pussy"? WTF???
    Well, you know, what some people call "civilized" others would call "an unnatural state of affairs."

Keep in mind, that all throughout most of our evolution, we were a very violent species. Not unlike some of our closest great apes.

This "civilized" culture we find ourselves in is kind of a double-edged sword.

Yes, it's nice being able to walk and go about (most of the time) and not have to fight for your very survival all the time like we used to, but at the same time it has really made us soft and weak in so many ways, ill prepared to defend ourselves if we are ever in an even remotely hostile situation without a weapon at hand.

I mean, other than those who have been through the military or served any real time in prison, most people have never dealt with any real conflict in their entire lives. That's not natural. That's not our normal state of affairs.

I'm not even saying you have to pick fights and beat the shit out of people for no good reason like some of the thugs do, but at least carry yourself with confidence and be prepared to fight if you have to, so that just your looks alone will cause most people not to fuck with you.

I don't know. It just saddens me to see so many people being victimized because they come across as being "weak prey" to the more predatory elements in our society. I know old grandmas and women can't be expected to defend themselves without a weapon, but I would at least expect most of the boys and men to be able to do so in a pinch.

Instead we're left with a culture full of metrosexuals who can't be bothered to lift their hands to do anything besides sip on a latte, lest they chip one of their finely-manicured nails.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I was born in 1955. I can't believe how fractured our society has become over just the last 2 decades, with every special interest group feeling they are owed something by American whites. Blacks, latinos, muslims, gays, transgenders, you name it.

I will continue to enjoy my honky privilege & not spend every minute of my waking hours brooding about how The Man has kept me down.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast