Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cohasset Police seize 100 firearms and military shells from Doane Street home

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Nothing good comes from Assachussetts.

I don't mourn any evil that befall those bastards. They've earned it.
    Interestingly, I posted a comment at that site. It said it was "awaiting moderation". Now I guess it's been moderated away. Figures.

I should have saved a copy of it, but I didn't.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Nothing good comes from Assachussetts.

I don't mourn any evil that befall those bastards. They've earned it.
    I understand these sentiments, but I always feel for the patriots who are trapped in those states. The second amendment applies to everyone in every single state. Unfortunately it seems that the courts are the only form of recourse these people have. Even the lower courts are corrupted with liberal judges, who feel that the second amendment is obsolete; so the only real hope of restoring the second amendment is through the SCOTUS. That's why it's absolutely VITAL that we get Trump elected for two terms!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Interestingly, I posted a comment at that site. It said it was "awaiting moderation". Now I guess it's been moderated away. Figures.

I should have saved a copy of it, but I didn't.
    This should come as no surprise.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I understand these sentiments, but I always feel for the patriots who are trapped in those states. The second amendment applies to everyone in every single state. Unfortunately it seems that the courts are the only form of recourse these people have. Even the lower courts are corrupted with liberal judges, who feel that the second amendment is obsolete; so the only real hope of restoring the second amendment is through the SCOTUS. That's why it's absolutely VITAL that we get Trump elected for two terms!
    Thank you. At least YOU understand that gun owners and other red state mindset folks are in the minority. They're the ones getting fucked over. Anyone who blames patriots because the barbarians overwhelmed them with numbers are themselves FUCKTARDS.

Us in the blue states are fighting tooth and nail. We don't need these armchair quarterbacks who don't lift a finger and live in Gun Safe States kicking us in the nuts as well. I'd sooner punch those fuckers in the mouth than an anti gunner, because they should know better.

An interesting read (see below). Note that is was a coalition of immigrants who were responsible for the liberalism of MA. This is why immigration is the game plan for destroying the U.S.

In the 1920s, Democrats Joseph Buell Ely (governor in the early 1930s) and David I. Walsh (governor in the 1910s, then US Senator) successfully organized a wide array of liberal Yankees, Irish Americans, and other immigrant groups (eastern Europeans, Italians, Greeks, and French Canadians among them) into an effective party structure, that has since come to dominate the state's political establishment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Thank you. At least YOU understand that gun owners and other red state mindset folks are in the minority. They're the ones getting fucked over. Anyone who blames patriots because the barbarians overwhelmed them with numbers are themselves FUCKTARDS.

Us in the blue states are fighting tooth and nail. We don't need these armchair quarterbacks who don't lift a finger and live in Gun Safe States kicking us in the nuts as well. I'd sooner punch those fuckers in the mouth than an anti gunner, because they should know better.
    Exactly so. It could happen anywhere. I was born in VA, a state that was very conservative. Now with the changing demographics in Northern VA the State has become semi-liberal. It is all about demographics. This idea that people from other countries can swarm into America has got to stop. Getting back to VA, it is a paradox to me that all of the Asians that move to the U.S. (and a lot of them came to Northern VA) to flee communism now vote for left wing politicians. How can this be explained? The Koreans may be an exception. Any Korean I ever knew would just as soon kill a commie as look at one, but then all of the Koreans I have known had served in the South Korean military and may not be the norm with respect to political views.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Exactly so. It could happen anywhere. I was born in VA, a state that was very conservative. Now with the changing demographics in Northern VA the State has become semi-liberal. It is all about demographics. This idea that people from other countries can swarm into America has got to stop. Getting back to VA, it is a paradox to me that all of the Asians that move to the U.S. (and a lot of them came to Northern VA) to flee communism now vote for left wing politicians. How can this be explained? The Koreans may be an exception. Any Korean I ever knew would just as soon kill a commie as look at one, but then all of the Koreans I have known had served in the South Korean military and may not be the norm with respect to political views.
    This is the reason the Republicans that are fighting Trump on funding the border wall better get their heads out of their asses. If the GOP doesn't reduce overall immigration numbers, and secure the border, then they are TOAST within a few decades. You can also guarantee that the second amendment, along with the rest of the constitution will be shredded as well. That's why California is a liberal hellhole right now; the Hispanic population invaded and overran that state. What doesn't the GOP understand about this? Hispanics, by far and large (legal and illegal) WILL NEVER VOTE REPUBLICAN!

More MA examples of what happens when liberals get control. The 2nd amendment to be revoked at the whim of the police or someone who happens to not like the gun owner, i.e., described in the article as "other."

My first wife in divorce proceeding 26 years ago claimed I had threatened to kill "her friends" with my guns. This was in MD so I have a good guess what would have happened to me today in a similar situation.

http://www.range365.com/proposed-mas...-police#page-4

unless he actually did have live ordnance and did anything truly illegal he'll kill them in court.

there seems to be something credible missing from the whole thing though, i'd want a news article not some sherrifs website that looks like it was created in 1996.
    Last edited by Helen Keller; 04-23-2017 at 02:43 PM.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    unless he actually did have live ordnance and did anything truly illegal he'll kill them in court.

there seems to be something credible missing from the whole thing though, i'd want a news article not some sherrifs website that looks like it was created in 1996.

I'm not so sure about that. The courts are packed with communist judges these days, and I can easily see a left wing judge citing the "reasonable restrictions," Claus in the Heller decision.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12