PDA

View Full Version : People still believe 9-11 was actually commited by arab terrorists ?

printerman
05-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Do "you" really tow the party line and allow yourself to spew the lies about 9-11 ?

Can you possibly think an entire jet-liner slam into the Pentagon and only leave a "hole" with no wing marks on the building and zero engines and fuselage left ?

Could a jet disappear into the ground without a trace in Penn. and we buy the media's story hook , line , and sinker ?

Will we let the usual nay-sayers tear down this thread and others as if truth doesn't matter and keeping quiet is the preferred form of bravery.

Do you really believe Mohamed Atta's license could be found on the streets of New York and this finding implicates his planning and co-operation in this terror ?

Sherlock Holmes would be proud of that conclusion ....

:laugh::laugh::laugh:if you believe 9-11 was arab terror then you'll believe anything

alismith
05-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Do "you" really tow the party line and allow yourself to spew the lies about 9-11 ?

Can you possibly think an entire jet-liner slam into the Pentagon and only leave a "hole" with no wing marks on the building and zero engines and fuselage left ?

Could a jet disappear into the ground without a trace in Penn. and we buy the media's story hook , line , and sinker ?

Will we let the usual nay-sayers tear down this thread and others as if truth doesn't matter and keeping quiet is the preferred form of bravery.

Do you really believe Mohamed Atta's license could be found on the streets of New York and this finding implicates his planning and co-operation in this terror ?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:if you believe 9-11 was arab terror then you'll believe anything

You really need some time off.

blacksheep
05-29-2011, 09:53 PM
Take your meds and go to bed.:whatever:

Zygomatic
05-29-2011, 09:54 PM
Well, he probably has tomorrow off, and that's why he is subjecting us to this bs.

Oswald Bastable
05-29-2011, 10:08 PM

Yes, because of course Bin Laden (taped as he watched the news that day) and Kalid Mohammad's admission this was an al queada plan are just not enough...

tank_monkey
05-29-2011, 10:40 PM
Yes, because of course Bin Laden (taped as he watched the news that day) and Kalid Mohammad's admission this was an al queada plan are just not enough...

+1.000.000

Nothing says the tin hatted guys are idiots better than getting the terrorists ADMITTING ON TAPE that they did it. Doh!!!!

Printerman? Are you by any chance in San Francisco? I run into more 911 conspiracy loons in either San Francisco or NYC than I do anywhere else.....

Krupski
05-30-2011, 01:50 AM

Hey! That's my line!

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-30-2011, 04:29 AM
Controlled demolitions for sure dood.

Schuetzenman
05-30-2011, 07:12 AM
You really need to stop Huffing the Ink / Gasoline / nailpolish remover. It's frying your brain.

AKTexas
05-30-2011, 09:19 AM
And you still shit on the memory of those lost.

Krupski
05-30-2011, 12:07 PM
And you still shit on the memory of those lost.
How does doubting the government story equate to "shitting on the memory of those lost"?

Maybe the WORST thing is that the true perpetrators of 9/11 got away with it?

What's wrong with asking "why didn't an airplane make an airplane shaped hole"?

The airplanes that hit the WTC buildings DID make airplane shaped holes.

Please explain the Pentagon to me. Why didn't an airplane make an airplane shaped hole?

Given that you know the "facts", I'd love to hear the explanation. Maybe the wings fell off before the airplane hit?

They must have, since given the geometry of a Boeing 757 and the location of the single hole, the engines would have had to be about 10 to 15 feet under ground at the point of impact for it to have happened as claimed.

Since the Pentagon lawn was undamaged, this means the wings MUST have fallen off beforehand. Got any pictures of them?

Geez... why do I even bother?

AKTexas
05-30-2011, 12:18 PM
By bringing this up every few months rehashing the same thing over and over. Same as the anti zionist crap. Same regurgitation nothing new. Fucking put it to rest. The reception here will never be what the op expects. It will only solidify his stupidity.

Faulkner
05-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Now that ain't right, ol' Printerman dropped a turd and then bailed. Where'd he go, he gots some 'splaining to do. :nono:

romak10/63UF
05-30-2011, 09:07 PM
I guess alot of people on gunsnet.net will belive that arabs did it.. yes... but who was the master mind who did it ? some one please tell me in towers 1 an towers 2 i heard that over 5000 people called in sick on that day... any body care to guess who thouse people were ?

RJ Shooter
05-30-2011, 09:13 PM
The weak in mind, are always susceptible and gullible to conspiracy theories and ridiculously negative trains of thought. Always have been, and probably always will be...

You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think!

bovver
05-30-2011, 10:17 PM
I guess alot of people on gunsnet.net will belive that arabs did it.. yes... but who was the master mind who did it ? some one please tell me in towers 1 an towers 2 i heard that over 5000 people called in sick on that day... any body care to guess who thouse people were ?

Dude.
I think I know where you spend some of your online time.

To the point,some people in this wolrd are protected, and say otherwise is much like hitting a bee's nest.

You know,people have rolled out stuff to prove that it wasnt just airplane fuel that brought the buildings down.
And yet people will keep their heads in the sand and parrot what they see and hear on tv.
Because to accept the truth would mean to accept that our Government is at war with the people in this country.
They have been doing any and all that they can do to destroy our rights and this country.
The New World Order.
What wonderful things like the patriot act etc they were able to do after 911.
OOOOO and the wars and oil money they were able to make.
Only upside would have been for us in this country to get said oil huh?
Oil money by the companies that went over there to "help" the Iraq,but thats another story.
So keep your heads in the sand.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8IBnfkcrsM

05-30-2011, 10:50 PM
How does doubting the government story equate to "shitting on the memory of those lost"?

Maybe the WORST thing is that the true perpetrators of 9/11 got away with it?

What's wrong with asking "why didn't an airplane make an airplane shaped hole"?

The airplanes that hit the WTC buildings DID make airplane shaped holes.

Please explain the Pentagon to me. Why didn't an airplane make an airplane shaped hole?

Given that you know the "facts", I'd love to hear the explanation. Maybe the wings fell off before the airplane hit?

They must have, since given the geometry of a Boeing 757 and the location of the single hole, the engines would have had to be about 10 to 15 feet under ground at the point of impact for it to have happened as claimed.

Since the Pentagon lawn was undamaged, this means the wings MUST have fallen off beforehand. Got any pictures of them?

Geez... why do I even bother?

I dont have answers to the Pentagon questions, but the points you bring up are things that make me go hmmm? The intake on the engines is approx 84" in diameter. The "round" hole in the building wall was approximately 14' in diameter. The plane had about 8500 gallons of jet fuel and yet when the roof finally gave way and sheared downward, there are photos of computers and desks in the adjacent office areas that were not burned...and yet, the fuel in the planes that hit the towers burned so intense that we are told it is the reason both buildings fell in a perfect controlled demolition type fashion.

I'm no crackpot, but after a while...when the smoke clears, some things just don't seem to add up.

guns-n-tonic
05-30-2011, 11:44 PM
"the fuel in the planes that hit the towers burned so intense that we are told it is the reason both buildings fell in a Perfect Controlled Demolition type fashion"

I KNOW IT NEEDS TO BE PUT TO REST, BUT, I SOMETIMES ASK MYSELF THAT SAME QUESTION..

RJ Shooter
05-31-2011, 12:03 AM
The walls separating rooms, sections, etc. of a high rise, are much different in structure than in the Pentagon. The Pentagon has reinforced concrete, and even have concrete firewalls between rooms and building sections. It's a purposeful design. The towers simply have metal framed (stud) walls, covered in sheet rock. You can take your hand and punch through both sides, into another room. You can't do that in a reinforced, divisionally separated concrete structure. The only reinforced sections on a floor of a highrise, are the elevator shafts, and the stairwells... Logic. Simple.

I'm a HighRise Fire Safety Director, so all of this is sooooo easy to understand to me. Knowing that there are MILLIONS of gallons of water at the top of these towers (gravity tanks), adding to overall weight of the floors above the fires. It helps one understand the strain the buildings were under as the fiery floors weakened the stability. I'm not sure why this is so hard for others grasp! Scientists have shown and shown and shown and proved all of this. Popular Mechanics created multimedia applications to stress it even more...

Even conspiracy theory, tinfoil websites like Rense, agreed that it was indeed an airliner that hit the Pentagon. http://www.rense.com/general32/phot.htm

I'm sick of beating this dead horse. I've shown enough pictures to prove this story time and time over. I've stated that my Uncle was just at the Pentagon 20min earlier, and while leaving, saw the airliner clipping the light poles and saw the explosion. yet....... ugh!

romak10/63UF
05-31-2011, 12:20 AM
I understand everything rj shooter is saying... , But lets talk about whats called " the little black box " also known as the " flight data voice recorder " even though the FBI, CIA have found thouse tapes has any one from the public been able to hear them ? Mr bovver you may be on the right path on some of the things i have read an seen... Messedge me any details you think i might be watching.

If printerman is allowed to stirup the crowd were is he to back up his words ?

RJ Shooter
05-31-2011, 12:29 AM
This is the K-Files... Where the Kooks are allowed to spew their ignorance... ;)

As for the Flight Data, and Flight Voice recorders, per the NTSB: "The NTSB identified the unit as an L-3 Communications, Fairchild Aviation Recorders model A-100A cockpit voice recorder; a device which records on magnetic tape. The NTSB reported that "The majority of the recording tape was fused into a solid block of charred plastic." No usable segments of tape were found inside the recorder..."

Knowledge Is Power...

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-31-2011, 04:35 AM
It helps one understand the strain the buildings were under as the fiery floors weakened the stability.
Tower seven dood.

bovver
05-31-2011, 07:32 AM
A company I worked for during the 911 was at the Pentagon when this went down.
I had a chance to talk to a couple of the guys that worked there.
What they told me was a little strange but it did save their lives.
They said that about 30 minutes before it was hit they were told to leave the jobsite.
The company I worked for were putting in these giant glass blocks in front of the
Pentagon.
The truth is out there.

Richard Simmons
05-31-2011, 08:03 AM
A company I worked for during the 911 was at the Pentagon when this went down.
I had a chance to talk to a couple of the guys that worked there.
What they told me was a little strange but it did save their lives.
They said that about 30 minutes before it was hit they were told to leave the jobsite.
The company I worked for were putting in these giant glass blocks in front of the
Pentagon.
The truth is out there.

Given that the second WTC tower was hit at 9:03am it certainly seems feasible that the Pentagon was looking at being a potential target prior to being hit themselves at 9:37am and was closing down, so to speak.

05-31-2011, 08:57 AM
Tower seven dood.

RJ, how long does it take a demolition team to engineer and put into place enough explosives to drop a building the size of tower 7?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2mD2HaKA&NR=1

RJ Shooter
05-31-2011, 10:36 PM
http://www.slideshare.net/bootz15/nist-wtc-7-technical-briefing-082608

http://911myths.com/assets/images/WTC7Hit1.jpg

http://www.debunking911.com/wtc7swd.jpg

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/images/articles/911-images/wtc7-fire-002.jpg

Dr. Gonzo GED
05-31-2011, 11:41 PM
RJ, how long does it take a demolition team to engineer and put into place enough explosives to drop a building the size of tower 7?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYdAJQV100
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2q2mD2HaKA&NR=1
Some rich d00d said to pull it. The d00d knew, d00d. ;)

;

Bluntforce
06-01-2011, 01:41 AM
I understand everything rj shooter is saying... , But lets talk about whats called " the little black box " also known as the " flight data voice recorder " even though the FBI, CIA have found thouse tapes has any one from the public been able to hear them ? Mr bovver you may be on the right path on some of the things i have read an seen... Messedge me any details you think i might be watching.

If printerman is allowed to stirup the crowd were is he to back up his words ?

He's somewhere doing horrible, horrible things to a poor innocent AK.

printerman
06-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Okay backing up words ?

Bombs weren't needed when Elf waves were employed !

Remember extremely low frequency (ELF) waves can interrupt molecular resonance , therefore turning steel into liquid (perhaps all the five line girder bolts were targeted) !!!

Same weapon that brought down the Challenger Shuttle (o-ring frequency dialed in and kablooey)

The planes were empty , the people blown to bits in Pennsylvania , and a beautiful mock-up drone flown into the Pentagon .

Before you know it we have The Patriot Act , years of red herring (false event) war-fare and Homeland Security !

Nearly complete loss of privacy and entire armies holed up in foreign lands preventing coup's with the "good General's"

This country brought to near destruction from within and all under the guise of terror

AKTexas
06-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Backing up words with more jibberish does not count. Do you have documents, facts, sources?

Did not think so. Jesus hates you printer like 0bama hates America.

ATAK, Inc.
06-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Okay backing up words ?

Bombs weren't needed when Elf waves were employed !

Remember extremely low frequency (ELF) waves can interrupt molecular resonance , therefore turning steel into liquid (perhaps all the five line girder bolts were targeted) !!!

Same weapon that brought down the Challenger Shuttle (o-ring frequency dialed in and kablooey)

Soooo...

Why didn't all of the o-rings in the SRB's show failure???

All of the other o-rings showed no indication of burn-thru. Did this elf wave target just the one joint?

bovver
06-02-2011, 11:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFqYf-ID5oY&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvay28lZiHU&feature=related

bovver
06-02-2011, 11:39 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0qdLoobkUI&feature=related
sometimes even when its in their face,they still want to stick their heads in the sand and yell..."give me proof!"
when you give it to them they will still not see.

romak10/63UF
06-02-2011, 12:53 PM
People who belive in what the news tells them must be not willing to look deeper into the matter... The truth is not hard to find you should try to look a little deeper... Jesse Venture conspiracy theory.... I guess our Thought police has not thought hard enough... lmao :gruebel:

Solidus-snake
06-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Well, the powers that be assassinated our own frikking president to further their agenda's so take that for what it is.

If you look at a train derailing and exploding, a fuel tank blowing up, a gas leak explosion, or pretty much any sort of disaster you will see pretty much nothing out of the ordinary and nothing happening that defies physics, rules of nature, previous data on such incidents, etc.

9/11 had a whoooole lot of those however and a whole lot of strange "coincidences". I am not certain either way, for all I know maybe this incident was one of those oddball things that just cant be explained. I just always take what big brother tells me with a grain of salt is all.

(AK)1000shots
06-13-2011, 03:55 PM
It's pretty obvious given all the evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

It was perpetrated by the Underpants Gnomes.

Step 1: Destroy WTC.
Step 2: Cover up with "terrorism plot."
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: PROFIT!