PDA

View Full Version : Wow, I thought the Feds took you all out WACO style

NAPOTS
07-13-2010, 12:33 AM
I did.

NAPOTS

old Grump
07-13-2010, 01:06 AM
Don't nobody here have any guns and don't nobody here pray much so what for would them Feds try and take us out for?

I really got to get me a bigger boat, this one is just so unstable and tippy.

renegadebuck
07-13-2010, 01:13 AM
Don't nobody here have any guns and don't nobody here pray much so what for would them Feds try and take us out for?

I really got to get me a bigger boat, this one is just so unstable and tippy.

I think you're "tippy" on your own. Don't blame the boat! :)

Maser**
07-13-2010, 02:34 AM
I did.

NAPOTS

Can't keep gunsnet down brotha.

Meatball
07-13-2010, 12:59 PM

old Grump
07-13-2010, 02:07 PM
I think you're "tippy" on your own. Don't blame the boat! :)

At least I have a boat but you are right about the tippy part. The back is getting worse and my stand up is getting shakier. I can still get up on my hindlegs but it takes longer and my offhand shooting and any chores I do is pretty limited when it requires on feet time. Good thing I am incredibly good looking or I would hardly have any good qualities.

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-13-2010, 02:32 PM
They never found my spider hole.

El Jefe
07-13-2010, 03:09 PM
Well, on another board, Maser claimed that he sent some info to the ATF about gunsnet, and that's why it was no longer here...

Damn, if true, that's about as un-cool as it gets.

Goodman
07-13-2010, 03:11 PM
At least I have a boat but you are right about the tippy part. The back is getting worse and my stand up is getting shakier. I can still get up on my hindlegs but it takes longer and my offhand shooting and any chores I do is pretty limited when it requires on feet time. Good thing I am incredibly good looking or I would hardly have any good qualities.

Damn OG, watch that tippy boat stuff. I was out riding along with a deputy a month or two back and we got sent out to find a guy that never came back from his afternoon fishing trip- due to a small tippy boat. Interesting- someone in the Sheriff's office mentioned that in cases like that they usually find the victim floating with his pants around his ankles (I assume from standing in the boat to pee...!)

L1A1Rocker
07-13-2010, 04:45 PM
Well, on another board, Maser claimed that he sent some info to the ATF about gunsnet, and that's why it was no longer here...

Here is one place that he railed on gunsnet in a thread he started.

http://www.silencertalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=24795&hilit=gunsnet

I think he claimed to be an ATF stooge only recently on the akfiles as I don't see him making that asertion anywhere at silencertalk. Just being a bitch.

AKTexas
07-13-2010, 04:53 PM
He is a stooge through and through.I laughed how he put his pellet guns with the real ones.

Krupski
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM

Maser I used to think you should be cut slack and I never gave you any shit. But after the lying trash you spewed at AKFiles (and probably other places) about how you "got Gunsnet shut down by sending ATF screenshots" and "they aren't up now, are they", you ain't my "brotha" and I seriously doubt anyone else feels differently. :thumbsdown:

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-13-2010, 05:19 PM

WTF?

Can somebody please ban this lying, piss stained, pedophile, troll piece of shit outright?

AKTexas
07-13-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm trying to find the thread where he said that he got GN shut down by the ATF...if I can find it again, I'll post here...

Maser, deny if you want to, but you posted it on the internet, so it's out there somewhere. We will find it. If it was indeed you, this puts you in the company of some of the biggest cock-sucking douchebags on the planet.

He said it on AKFiles but I'm banned there.

renegadebuck
07-13-2010, 07:34 PM
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69928&page=2&pp=35 post 41. This is a quote from his post. Damned if I can find the original there.

Full Otto
07-13-2010, 07:38 PM
#38 here maybe?
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?p=582968#post582968

Zoff12
07-13-2010, 08:15 PM
WTF?

Can somebody please ban this lying, piss stained, pedophile, troll piece of shit outright?
:clap:

Here's the quote...

Um no.... I got the boot from Gunsnet because the owner didn't like the fact I have mild autism (Aspergers) and that I never donated or did business through his website. Of course thanks to my screenshots I sent to the ATF, his site no longer exists now does it? :D

old Grump
07-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Damn OG, watch that tippy boat stuff. I was out riding along with a deputy a month or two back and we got sent out to find a guy that never came back from his afternoon fishing trip- due to a small tippy boat. Interesting- someone in the Sheriff's office mentioned that in cases like that they usually find the victim floating with his pants around his ankles (I assume from standing in the boat to pee...!)

Grew up on the water in small boats and canoes. Even with bad back I swim like a fish, just swim a lot slower now. You do not stand up to pee. You pee in the coffee can or the bucket you bought specifically for that purpose then you dump it overboard and rinse it just before you move the boat to another location. Standing up is for city kids, idiots and drunks.

Tippy boat was reference to the old joke about how many guns do you have....?

swampdragon
07-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Tippy boat was reference to the old joke about how many guns do you have....?

Yep. I lost all mine too in a waterfall accident.

All I have left now is this stupid lil box cutter.
How dangerous can that be?
Oh...errr....ummmm....wait a sec....

justinsaneok
07-14-2010, 08:56 PM
http://www.akfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69928&page=2&pp=35 post 41. This is a quote from his post. Damned if I can find the original there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maser
I already explained myself in the intro thread I made when I first joined and we all saw how that turned out. Have anything else to ask, then take it up with me in private via PM or email. I'm not here to play games or put on a public circus. I'm here because I'm an AK fan/owner and law abiding gun owner.

I have not seen but one thing posted by you that I did not like,that was that you reported someone to the ATF.I see the ATF as a anti gun organization who nit pick FFL'S over clerical errors when they can misplace dozens of firearms and hundreds of laptops and nothing is done about it.I do not vote for you to be banned but would like an explanation about the ATF comment below,td
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maser
Um no.... I got the boot from Gunsnet because the owner didn't like the fact I have mild autism (Aspergers) and that I never donated or did business through his website. Of course thanks to my screenshots I sent to the ATF, his site no longer exists now does it?

justinsaneok
07-14-2010, 09:42 PM
maser is a shithead and should be banned .

Dr. Gonzo GED
07-14-2010, 09:56 PM
maser is a shithead and should be banned .

FWIW, all tha sht about Aspergers, discrimination, the ATF. It's all lies. That's his M.O. He's a lying filthy troll. I personally dontt like him because he prays on children through his "teen diaper" fetish site. Yeah, you read that right. "Teen daiper fetish." He is probably @ 20 years old at this pint too. Fucking Pedo.

It actually took a loooong time for Maser to get himself banned. The discrimination thing is total bullshit.

Maser**
07-17-2010, 03:34 AM
My wife took my computer and her little brother posted thos things. I'd never do that to you folks. Sorry.