PDA

View Full Version : Whoa! CBS anchor destroys Nancy Pelosi

old Grump
06-07-2011, 01:14 AM
Monday, Jun 6, 2011 at 1:17 PM EDT

CBS reporter Bob Schieffer decided to ask Nancy Pelosi the tough questions and cornered her on her Congress’s record on the economy. How did she react? Let’s just say you could stamp ‘hypocrite’ on her forehead after this.

“We’re talking in kind of a different way, when unemployment went to 5% under George Bush. What you said then, that Americans are struggling with skyrocketing energy prices, gas was only $3 a gas then, and you say this morning this is January 4th, 2008, this morning’s job report confirms what most Americans already knew. President Bush’s economic policies have failed our country’s middle class. I mean, aren’t Republicans entitled to say, you know, if gas was $3 and unemployment was 5% and the President has failed the American people, don’t they have a right to say that this President has failed the American people?” Schieffer asked (emphasis ours).

Her response?
“Well, if you want to go into the past, we can talk about the past all you want,” she said before adding that Americans are looking to the future.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2011/06/06/whoa-cbs-anchor-destroys-nancy-pelosi/
I was going to make a witty comment here but I cant top her so I will let her speak for herself. :laugh:

l921428x
06-07-2011, 03:43 AM
With these people around, the future is spelled BLEAK.

Schuetzenman
06-07-2011, 06:08 AM
:laugh::whatever:Nancy Pelosi ... a name that will live in infamy .... like Nevil Chamberlin.

coppertales
06-07-2011, 09:13 AM
have been in control, until last Nov, of congress since 2006. If all of this is Bush's fault, why didn't the dims do something about it. Why can't we get a major earthquake to eleminate the kalifornia problem.....chris3

BISHOP
06-07-2011, 12:11 PM
YEAH we're looking towards the future alright...2012...

BISHOP

blacksheep
06-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Every time I hear Nancy speak I have uncontrollable urge to choke the piss out of her.:duh:

imanaknut
06-07-2011, 10:25 PM
The amazing thing about the way our elections are set up, voting some of these dim-wits out is impossible. I really hated the way they talked before the last election knowing that Pelosi was going to lose her crown and have to turn the gavel over to a republican. The fact that she hadn't won the election yet didn't seem to matter.

ltorlo64
06-07-2011, 10:32 PM
The amazing thing about the way our elections are set up, voting some of these dim-wits out is impossible. I really hated the way they talked before the last election knowing that Pelosi was going to lose her crown and have to turn the gavel over to a republican. The fact that she hadn't won the election yet didn't seem to matter.

And she had a serious challenger this time. They didn't talk alot about it in the paper, but she had to actually campain, which she hadn't had to do in a while.

imanaknut
06-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Thanks, so there is hope!

JTHunter
06-07-2011, 10:49 PM
:laugh::whatever:Nancy Pelosi ... a name that will live in infamy .... like Nevil Chamberlin.

+1000!!!