PDA

View Full Version : On Treason.

5.56NATO
06-07-2011, 06:28 AM
How sad for those soldiers, sailors, airmen, and Marines to come home, after fighting those who wish us harm and hate our freedom, to have had, first, judges in Indiana, then judges in Washington, District of Criminals edit the very same document that they all swore to uphold and defend from all enemies, foreign and domestic, deleting freedom they fought for behind their backs.

One can easily imagine what this treason would do to someone, say a governor of such a state as that wich passes such treason like deleting the 4th ammendment when they are thinking of running for the office of president. You can see/hear the news now: "The governor of the first state to judicialy legislate overt treason to the constitution is running for president!" Who wouldn't vote for such a brave, progressive, modern man? A dem running on that ticket could have a modicum of success what with dems being what they are, but even the worst rino would feel pretty nutless with such baggage. The blood of countless vets who gave all for our freedom stains these traitors and will not wash off.

The worst part is there are surely those who feel that having the police come into ones home on a whim is a good thing. Thank god Jefferson and Washington and the rest of the founders are not here to see it!

A new motto might be apropo for the state of Indiana:
Indiana, First to Betray
Indiana, Home of Treason
Indiana, First Police State

Feel free to add your own motto for consideration.

bovver
06-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Bump.
I think most People dont care unless it disrupts their TV show.

Things are getting serious,they (our government) are serious and want to take ALL our rights away.
And are more and more open about it because they know we will do NOTHING about it.

A real shame.

5.56NATO
06-07-2011, 12:49 PM
No input on a new motto for Indiana?

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-07-2011, 12:56 PM
No input on a new motto for Indiana?

Here's one for the Indiana State Trooper seal, "Oh hai, just thought we'd let ourselves in..."

5.56NATO
06-07-2011, 01:42 PM
Lol, pretty good!

imanaknut
06-07-2011, 01:51 PM
The problem with a system of checks and balances is that when you have a group of judges who shred documents, the legislature and executive branch have a very narrow path to follow to straighten things out.

In order to overcome the judges statement, our legislature is being forced to draft a new law that re-establishes the peoples right to say no. Until that law is drafted, the governor does not have the power to override the judiciary branch of the government.

The good news is the judge that authored the decision is up for re-election this coming cycle, and hopefully we the people of the state of Indiana will remember his transgression and vote him out.

5.56NATO
06-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Indiana, Birthplace of Treason

imanaknut
06-07-2011, 08:35 PM
Indiana, Birthplace of Treason

Nah, treason was invented a long time ago. Can you buy a real AK? That violation of the constitution was not invented in Indiana. Actually these days just about every state in the union has a government person who is guilty of some form of treason against the state. It's just that the idiots in the Indiana supreme court decided to raise the bar a bit. :)

blacksheep
06-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Hoosier Daddy ? The politicians in Indy and don't you forget it surf.:copper:

imanaknut
06-07-2011, 10:18 PM
On the other hand, our great governor was the first to force the state version of the federal super ID on us by making us prove we are who we say we are.

You might be hearing about me when it comes time to renew my drivers license in a few months because after being a resident of the former great state of Indiana for 40 years I refuse to have to have to prove that I am who I say I have been since 1970!!!

Real ID, just what Adolph would have loved!

JTHunter
06-07-2011, 10:46 PM
I pity any LEO in Indiana. Their jobs just became 10 times more dangerous and, sooner or later, it WILL happen! :shtf: :wild-mg: :th14_6_2: :bigun2:

5.56NATO
06-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Indiana, Birthplace of Tyranny

5.56NATO
06-08-2011, 09:07 AM
Relevant and important background info on Indiana gov Mitch "hoosier daddy" Daniels and "judge" Steven David.

http://www.nationalreview.com/bench-memos/267595/hoosier-daddy-mitch-daniels-soros-trial-lawyers-gary-marx

The following pretty much explains everything:

"There has also been some controversy relating to a death-penalty case wherein he ruled that a defendant who had been convicted and twice sentenced to death for killing a police officer could not receive the death penalty because of long delays in his case. And, since he was appointed, my attention has been drawn to the bio released by the governor’s office, which says that David is a member of the American Judicature Society. AJS is one of the leading institutional proponents of “merit” selection, and a beneficiary of more than $1 million in contributions from George Soros’s Open Society Institute since 2000."

JTHunter
06-09-2011, 11:29 PM
The following pretty much explains everything:

"There has also been some controversy relating to a death-penalty case wherein he ruled that a defendant who had been convicted and twice sentenced to death for killing a police officer could not receive the death penalty because of long delays in his case. And, since he was appointed, my attention has been drawn to the bio released by the governor’s office, which says that David is a member of the American Judicature Society. AJS is one of the leading institutional proponents of “merit” selection, and a beneficiary of more than $1 million in contributions from George Soros’s Open Society Institute since 2000."

The old line about "following the money" comes to mind.
Makes me wonder if "non-Americans" should be barred from contributing to political parties.

insider
06-10-2011, 03:30 AM
I pity any LEO in Indiana. Their jobs just became 10 times more dangerous and, sooner or later, it WILL happen! :shtf: :wild-mg: :th14_6_2: :bigun2:
I don't pity them, they should have been loudly protesting this.

mrkalashnikov
06-10-2011, 04:46 AM
Move next door to Illinois then.

5.56NATO
06-10-2011, 08:59 AM
That's the crazy part of it all. One would figure this would have been a treason product of Illinois (Chitcago) courts rather than gun friendly, mostly conservative Indiana. And in case you did not notice, the Supreme Court of the United States upheld this ruling, so this is nationwide, baby. Treason not just for Hoosiers, treason for all!

O.S.O.K.
06-10-2011, 11:28 AM
"Indiana: fertile ground for tyranny and treason."

"Indiana: live in fear or die!"

"Indiana: the who's at the door? state"

"Indiana: bow down to the man"

Krupski
06-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Bump.
I think most People dont care unless it disrupts their TV show.

Things are getting serious,they (our government) are serious and want to take ALL our rights away.
And are more and more open about it because they know we will do NOTHING about it.

A real shame.

The idea of "government taking away our rights" assumes that those rights emanate from the government. "They" cannot take away that which they have not given. Our "rights" are inherent, "God given"... we were born with these rights simply by being Americans. The brave men and women of our military sacrifice a lot, if not all, to protect those rights... but they can't do it alone.

When the government gets too far out of control, it will be the duty of EVERY AMERICAN to do whatever they have to... sacrifice whatever they have to... to keep possession of our rights.

Those who will not fight for their rights don't deserve to have them.

Krupski
06-10-2011, 02:25 PM
.......and a beneficiary of more than $1 million in contributions from George Soros’s Open Society Institute since 2000."

That is one person who is a clear and present danger to the United States of America. He needs to be eliminated.

5.56NATO
06-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Indiana: Some Rights Restricted
Indiana, Home of Infringements

5.56NATO
06-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Indiana, Home of Judicial Terrorism
Indiana, Birthplace of Sedition
Indiana, Fourth Ammendment Free!

5.56NATO
06-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Please keep in mind that this is just the beginning of overt state and federal treason. What the fedz and staters desperately want is for American Patriots to join nazi movements, all of wich were created or at the very least infiltrated and controlled by adl/fed units, I feel said nazi elements represent what those fedz and adl really are. Do not participate in such. Do not take up arms, for that is what the fedz are counting on. Never give your oppressor what he wants, and the fedz desparately want us to give them propaganda fodder and reason to confiscate arms. Whatever your oppressor least wants you to do, do that. What our oppressor least wants us to do is to take this to the court systems and even more so to the court of public opinion, and to live peaceably. We must stand firm, resolute when they are spitting in our very faces.

"If there is ever to be another civil war, let the other side start it."
Paraphrased from a quote of Jefferson Davis, President of the Confederacy.

pineapplejack
06-12-2011, 11:57 AM
I'm not sure, but I think the terms "nullification" and "civil-disobedience" might
be relevant here...