PDA

View Full Version : anyone else think this is fucked up

windowlicker
08-05-2010, 12:49 PM
this happened in 2005? never herd of it...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/19/national/19ranch.html?_r=1&pagewanted=1&ei=5070&en=4d37fa6975acddf6&ex=1153281600

So if a Mexican crosses the boarder into someone farm, they get hurt? they get to take the entire farm? I think these states need to pass a cattle law, and laws to protect farmers from these assholes.

Trespassing is trespassing... if some Mexican comes into my yard, gets hurt, so he gets to keep my house?

Mark Ducati
08-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Unbelievable! I'd be looking for some payback!

Phil O'Mel
08-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Wow. You mean it's illegal for gun-toting felons to round up and pistol-whip Mexicans crossing the border?

Welcome to Obama's fucking America!

windowlicker
08-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Everyone on this board is a felon... noting new....

YES WE CAN

Blacksmith
08-05-2010, 01:33 PM
We deal with this kind of BS all the time. It has been better since Brewer took office. but the Fed’s are still oppressing us

imanaknut
08-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Wow. You mean it's illegal for gun-toting felons to round up and pistol-whip Mexicans crossing the border?

Welcome to Obama's fucking America!
Uhh, If I remember correctly Bush the Second was president in 2005.

Phil O'Mel
08-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Uhh, If I remember correctly Bush the Second was president in 2005.

Oh, sure, blame Bush for everything. Commie.

windowlicker
08-05-2010, 03:20 PM
I can't run over to Mexico take there land... why can they do it to us? that is bullshit

El Jefe
08-05-2010, 03:36 PM
this happened in 2005? never herd of it...

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/19/national/19ranch.html?_r=1&pagewanted=1&ei=5070&en=4d37fa6975acddf6&ex=1153281600

So if a Mexican crosses the boarder into someone farm, they get hurt? they get to take the entire farm? I think these states need to pass a cattle law, and laws to protect farmers from these assholes.

Trespassing is trespassing... if some Mexican comes into my yard, gets hurt, so he gets to keep my house?

WTF? That article is 5 years old, you had to google that before you could post it. Damn trolls are everywhere!

Blacksmith
08-05-2010, 04:11 PM
I can't run over to Mexico take there land... why can they do it to us? that is bullshit
The ones entering the country illegally were the ones breaking the law. The situation would have never happened if they did not break the law. yet they were not held responsible and they were even rewarded for breaking the law.
Yip
Pretty messed up stuff.
But not nearly as messed up as the federal government allowing this scum to continue kidnapping our children. as well as raping and murdering US citizens. we have asked for help and all they did was put up signs warning us to stay out of the parts of AZ that have been taken over by the drug cartels.
If that’s not sick enough they have blocked part of our recent legislation that would allow our LE to do the job the feds are responsible for but neglecting to do.
and believe it or not it gets even sicker.
The Mexican drug cartels are now putting money on the heads of our elected officials. The ironic part is that the Obama administration wants exactly the same thing the drug cartels want. so guess what they plan on doing about it?

mrkalashnikov
08-05-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't recall that 5-year old news story but I find your screen name interesting.

We had a member here who would always add " basement-dwelling, Cheetos-eating, zit-faced burger-flipper" in front of it.

El Jefe
08-05-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't recall that 5-year old news story but I find your screen name interesting.

We had a member here who would always add " basement-dwelling, Cheetos-eating, zit-faced burger-flipper" in front of it.

I'm thinking it came over with Joey and Phil O'Mel. Trolls all.