PDA

View Full Version : Weiner....

Guns Network Staff
06-07-2011, 03:20 PM
A Weiner showing his weiner reminded me of an old joke . . .

a Methodist Minister, a Lutheran Pastor, and a Baptist Preacher were all waiting in line with their wives at the Pearly Gates for Saint Peter to decide their fate.

The Methodist Minister approached the Gates and Saint Peter told him that he could not enter because he loved money more than the Lord. The Minister protested that he had been a faithful servant his whole life, and had tithed to the Church and had never hoarded or amassed much money. Saint Peter said, "Yes, that is all true, but your whole life you loved money in your heart. You secretly craved it and never gave up your love for it. In fact, you loved money so much that you married a woman named Penny. I'm sorry, but you cannot enter in." And he turned the Methodist Minister away.

Next, the Lutheran Pastor approached the Gates and Saint Peter told him that he could not enter because he loved booze more than the Lord. The Pastor protested that he had been a faithful servant his whole life, and he had become sober many years ago and never touched another drop of liquor. Saint Peter said, "Yes, that is all true, but your whole life you loved booze in your heart. You secretly craved it and never gave up your love for it. In fact, you loved booze so much that you married a woman named Brandy. I'm sorry, but you cannot enter in." And he turned the Lutheran Pastor away.

Well, the Baptist Preacher heard all of this, and after seeing the Minister and Pastor being turned away, he turned to his wife and said, "I guess I might as well get out of here right now, Fanny."

Schuetzenman
06-07-2011, 07:40 PM
:laugh:Fanny!:laugh: