PDA

View Full Version : Eyewitness to Miami Beach shooting have their camera phones broken by the police

mriddick
06-07-2011, 04:37 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/07/florida.shooting.witness/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

I'd say there's a couple of LEO's who should have some tough questions to to answer. Luckily they didn't search the guy's mouth for his sim card or he might not have any evidence.

romak10/63UF
06-07-2011, 04:54 PM
So if a criminal disposes of evidence he is charged a stupid crime ... Obstruction of justice .... criminal damages .... but watch as these police officers walk free... its not a lie its the truth... so don't delet my posts... ADMIN Moderators etc....

jojo
06-07-2011, 05:16 PM
The largest gang in America.

Warthogg
06-07-2011, 05:23 PM
The largest blue gang in America.

heheheheeheh

Wart

5.56NATO
06-07-2011, 08:00 PM
They're really feeling the power since the 4th ammendment was erased.

AKTexas
06-07-2011, 09:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMpJ2UP9yhc

Guns Network Staff
06-07-2011, 10:12 PM
If a cop pulls a gun and puts it to your head to retrieve a persons ANYTHING, when they had nothing to do with the shooting indirectly or directly. SHOULD BE FIRED.

That cops career is over in what he did to this couple. It is over and the city most likely going to pay for it as well.

Cannot cover up a situation people I don't care if your Jesus Christ. You cover up you will be found out. That is life.

JTHunter
06-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Don't bet on it!
Maybe that is what SHOULD happen, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Ruskiegunlover
06-07-2011, 10:48 PM
I am a little unsure about a few parts of this....hiding an ELECTRONIC DEVICE (sim card) in your MOUTH without damaging it? His response " I don't know" to how it was not damaged? Really? I actually question a little of this. Yeah, the cops pointed a gun at him, and demanded his phone. HOW did he, when asked to hand over his phone, remove the card and put it in his mouth? Without them seeing it? Then the card is not damaged after spending time in his saliva? Not to mention another hole: he said they asked for the phone, he put the card in his mouth, he handed the phone over, the cop crushed it on the ground, then the cop put it in his pocket. Then later he said they asked for it again, and he handed it over, saying it didn't work anymore because they had damaged it. Something no lining up here, and this guy had better be damned careful throwing this charge out.

Maybe its true, but I am leaning towards great exageration on the part of this guy. I think they wanted MONEY.