PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Denver area gun collectors

Gun Colletor TV
06-08-2011, 12:39 PM
I'm looking for Denver area gun collectors, enthusiasts, shooters or people looking to buy, trade, sell or modify their guns. I'm working on a very pro-gun, pro-2nd amendment Discovery Channel show about people and their relationships with their firearms. The premise of this show is somewhat like "American Choppers" but for guns.
We are looking for any individuals in and around the Denver, Colorado area who…

* Want to BUY a specific gun
* TRADE a gun
* have a gun REBUILT or REPAIRED
* have a gun CUSTOM BUILT
* have a gun adorned with CUSTOM ENGRAVING
* OR want to sell a gun or WHOLE COLLECTION of guns
* want trade something for a gun (ie jewelry, cars, collectables, etc.)

If this sounds like you or someone you know, please contact Andrew at 310-848-0234 or supermandrew78@yahoo.com

Thanks, see ya on the show!

tank_monkey
06-08-2011, 04:00 PM
I'm looking for Denver area gun collectors, enthusiasts, shooters or people looking to buy, trade, sell or modify their guns. I'm working on a very pro-gun, pro-2nd amendment Discovery Channel show about people and their relationships with their firearms. The premise of this show is somewhat like "American Choppers" but for guns.
We are looking for any individuals in and around the Denver, Colorado area who…

* Want to BUY a specific gun
* TRADE a gun
* have a gun REBUILT or REPAIRED
* have a gun CUSTOM BUILT
* have a gun adorned with CUSTOM ENGRAVING
* OR want to sell a gun or WHOLE COLLECTION of guns
* want trade something for a gun (ie jewelry, cars, collectables, etc.)

If this sounds like you or someone you know, please contact Andrew at 310-848-0234 or supermandrew78@yahoo.com

Thanks, see ya on the show!

the only problem I see is that Gun owners tend to be rather secretive, being that we have a LONG HISTORY of being targeted by publicity hungry cops, police Chiefs, city attorneys, local politicians, Newspapers, Anti gun activistis, anti gun left leaning neighbors, State bureacrats, etc. you name it. I LOVE it when some guy has a collection of 24 guns and the local TV news or newspaper are aghast at his "MASSIVE ARSENAL"!!!!!!

Unlike Motorcycle owners, or antiques dealers, or HO scale train collectors, etc. etc. .... we are the ONLY group of law abiding Americans who are persecuted in such ways. It's not being paranoid. It only takes ONE overzealous police chief looking for a promotion, or a city attorney or D.A. to start looking at you funny and eventually there 'may' be a raid or warrant. Even if you're completely innocent, good luck getting reimbursed for the damage to your property, the return of your guns or the restoration of your reputation in the community.

Your area code is in Los Angeles. Is your production company in L.A.?

(AK)1000shots
06-08-2011, 05:46 PM
You should shift your geography down to here in New Mexico. It seems like every person I know has a firearm here. Maybe we're all just crazy, but maybe we're the most sane. Heck, one of the custodians in the building I work in was telling me about his Class III Uzi. Both of my next door neighbors own firearms. I had the option of FFL's when I ordered my firearm, and chose a guy that lived 3 doors down. The next closest was two blocks away.

The 2nd Amendment is incredibly important, so I hope you success in your documentary. If you want, you can quote me on this:

The reason the 2nd Amendment is so highly important, is that is protects the other 25. (I say 25, because the 21st directly nullifies the 18th --prohibition.)

O.S.O.K.
06-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Cool idea. But good luck - as the monkey said.