PDA

View Full Version : June Targets

Schuetzenman
06-09-2011, 09:42 PM
Old Grump, your targets got here tonight. I haven't opened them yet, but they are here.

I am still hoping to get some more May targets ... guys! I have targets from only 3 of the 8 of us signed up for May. This isn't a very good ratio so far. Y'all are going to do better in June .... RIGHT?

FunkyPertwee
06-10-2011, 12:30 AM
I'm going to do better in June. May was fucked. At least my birthday was good.

Schuetzenman
06-10-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm going to do better in June. May was fucked. At least my birthday was good.

LOL, I see you have yourself a new Avatar! But I digress, on the shoot it's looking like OG and me are the only ones that have the option to drop a sucky score now. We are the only two that are doing the whole event that got our May targets in.

Tell you all what, if Old Grump doesn't object I say go ahead and shoot your May targets and send them in with the June targets. In thinking about it we did get off to a late start with the match and a lot of you guys didn't get the targets until the last week of May. So Old Grump what do you say? Let them catch up or eat it?

ltorlo64
06-10-2011, 08:48 AM
I plan on shooting this weekend.

Can I shoot another 5 rounds for May? Just kidding. I was stupid. I just have to shoot better the next few months.

ltorlo64
06-10-2011, 11:59 AM
Just noticed you have tarets! Hope it doesn't effect your shooting!

RJ Shooter
06-10-2011, 12:03 PM
Just noticed you have tarets! Hope it doesn't effect your shooting!Fixed it for him... I kept seeing Tourettes! :p

Schuetzenman
06-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Fixed it for him... I kept seeing Tourettes! :p

Thanks, I couldn't figure out how to edit the title. You'd think I could being an Admin and all but they never sent me my handbook.