PDA

View Full Version : So the Wisconsin UNION protestors disrupt the Special Olympics......

tank_monkey
06-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Wow. These Union THUGS have NO CLASS WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!!! :swear:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcuqM1LEi5c&feature=youtu.be

So they're so SELF IMPORTANT, that they'll fuck up the honors for a bunch of mentally handicapped kids.

old Grump
06-09-2011, 11:01 PM
It's funny when even the liberal news stations in Madison lambaste them for their poor taste. Great publicity for them. :laugh:

stinker
06-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Is this the part where i get to poke my finger in a democrats face and accuse them through a bullhorn of just hating handicapped people? :lool:

Warthogg
06-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Stupid people do stupid things. (I'm not speaking of the Olympians.)

Wart

JTHunter
06-09-2011, 11:45 PM
Is this the part where i get to poke my finger in a democrats face and accuse them through a bullhorn of just hating handicapped people? :lool:

HEY! We have to start pointing fingers at these buffoons somewhere soon! If they don't like it, just remind them that we are treating them the same way they have ALREADY treated others!

mriddick
06-10-2011, 03:13 AM
Sad. very sad.

Schuetzenman
06-10-2011, 05:58 AM
I would of loved to see some nightsticks swinging on some zombie heads in that video. Sad that it didn't happen.

sevlex
06-10-2011, 09:17 AM
Zombie-crats winning friends wherever they go!

:poundon:

(AK)1000shots
06-10-2011, 09:59 AM
What an absolute lack of tact and class on the part of the union. Some unions do serve a purpose, but for the most part, they're merely corrupt powermongers threatening businesses with strikes so the union leaders can pad their bank accounts.

Like stated in other threads here, most American citizens needs to learn some respect.

old Grump
06-10-2011, 02:59 PM
I would of loved to see some nightsticks swinging on some zombie heads in that video. Sad that it didn't happen.
It was Madison Wisconsin, the cops are union members too and if they weren't liberal/union sympathetic they would not be on the Madison police force.

blacksheep
06-10-2011, 09:15 PM
You mean they weren't the special ones ? lefties + unions = :jerkoff:

Oswald Bastable
06-10-2011, 09:26 PM
The irony here is just too delicious...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6YdNmK77k

Schuetzenman
06-10-2011, 10:00 PM
That's a classic and it shows you just how long Democraps have been mindless zombie types.

ltorlo64
06-10-2011, 11:41 PM
That's a classic and it shows you just how long Democraps have been mindless zombie types.

It also shows just how far we have come. Now Hollywood tries to paint conservatives in that same way. I think they were closer to the truth 80 years ago.

insider
06-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Idiots VS Retards, you gotta love it!:laugh:

tank_monkey
06-11-2011, 03:45 AM

Don't be a fucking douche. Insult the Union thugs all you want. Don't be picking on handicapped kids. :asshole2:

old Grump
06-11-2011, 04:18 AM

If all else fails, play dead!

This would be a good time to play dead or start apologizing.

Ronwicp
06-11-2011, 07:41 AM
Maybe they wanted to play. Ever see that South Park?

And since when can we not say retard?

insider
06-11-2011, 08:42 AM
I wasn't picking on anybody, you guys are way too sensitive.:sorry:

tank_monkey
06-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Maybe they wanted to play. Ever see that South Park?

And since when can we not say retard?

The fact that GUNSNET MEMBERS (and pretty much everyone else) is criticizing the Union Thugs/Leftists/Democrats for being insensitive or cruel to mentally handicapped kids is obvious. Only a completely oblivious jerk would actually undermine OUR position and make US look bad by throwing out the word 'retard". It's already a public relations debacle for THEIR SIDE. Only a monumental idiot would snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and make OUR SIDE look just as barbaric.

edit: I'm not saying any of US are jerks. I am just deathly afraid of someone on OUR side, somehow messing up publicly and giving these bastards 'an out'.

tank_monkey
06-11-2011, 02:00 PM
I wasn't picking on anybody, you guys are way too sensitive.:sorry:

Sorry. I did not want to look like I was attacking you. :) But here is the thing. We're NOT overly sensitive. We're just saying "this is a complete PR Nightmare for their side. Let THEM squirm with the eyes of disdain from everyone for 'attacking' the mentally handicapped. Though irreverent and sometimes funny, NOW IS NOT THE TIME for our side to throw out ANY 'retard' jokes. I WANT to bask in the glow of the Left's humiliation. :)

JTHunter
06-14-2011, 10:35 PM
The fact that GUNSNET MEMBERS (and pretty much everyone else) is criticizing the Union Thugs/Leftists/Democrats for being insensitive or cruel to mentally handicapped kids is obvious. Only a completely oblivious jerk would actually undermine OUR position and make US look bad by throwing out the word 'retard". It's already a public relations debacle for THEIR SIDE. Only a monumental idiot would snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and make OUR SIDE look just as barbaric.

edit: I'm not saying any of US are jerks. I am just deathly afraid of someone on OUR side, somehow messing up publicly and giving these bastards 'an out'.

Sorry. I did not want to look like I was attacking you. :) But here is the thing. We're NOT overly sensitive. We're just saying "this is a complete PR Nightmare for their side. Let THEM squirm with the eyes of disdain from everyone for 'attacking' the mentally handicapped. Though irreverent and sometimes funny, NOW IS NOT THE TIME for our side to throw out ANY 'retard' jokes. I WANT to bask in the glow of the Left's humiliation. :)

Well said!
This is a situation similar to women and minorities saying that they had to work twice as hard to be thought of as "half as good". We need to be "squeaky clean" (think Teflon) so that they don't have ANY ammunition to use against us.