PDA

View Full Version : FEMA

Guns Network Staff
06-13-2011, 08:33 PM
Look how much better it's being run under the Obama administration. http://lounge.cigarfamily.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Tornado-hit family denied FEMA grant to repair home... because of 'insufficient damage' (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2002793/Alabama-tornado-hit-family-denied-FEMA-grant-repair-home.html)

Quote:
Displaced families in tornado-ravaged Alabama are outraged after being denied federal aide to rebuild their flattened homes - due to 'insufficient damage'.

Jefferson County resident Jonathan Stewart said he laughed in shock after the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) claimed the house his family lost in the deadly April 27 twister was 'not unsafe to live in'.

The devastating reality is the house is now a concrete slab surrounded by rubble.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/12/article-2002793-0C880BD700000578-7_634x398.jpg

TEN-32
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
Obama hates white people?

Justin
06-13-2011, 09:01 PM
How in the hell did FEMA come up with this decision? Were they even at the site?

Guns Network Staff
06-13-2011, 09:30 PM
Interesting. I watched CNN quite a bit today, but not a word of this. Quite a change from the near 24/7 FEMA-failure coverage during Katrina. http://lounge.cigarfamily.com/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

Yes, they had insurance.

It is no different now then it was before that's the point.

BTW, I have no belief that this is Obama's fault nor was it Bush's at the time. FEMA is a government agency no better than the people working there and the lame policies in place. The outrage amount, or current lack of, is the difference IMO. When Bush was in place everybody was up in arms and it was all over LSM.

O.S.O.K.
06-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Communist News Network.

Dear leader can do no wrong. He just needs more time - like 4 more years....

Justin
06-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Communist News Network.

Dear leader can do no wrong. He just needs more time - like 4 more years....

4 more years is not enough to fix the damage that George Bush did comrade, he needs a third term.

Warthogg
06-13-2011, 10:44 PM
4 more years is not enough to fix the damage that George Bush did comrade, he needs a third term.

NO SHIT !

Wart

Charliebravo
06-13-2011, 11:32 PM
FEMA is right in this case. I saw nothing that would give the impression that the house was dangerous. From the picture shown, it doesn't appear that anything would fall on them while sleeping in their tents on the slab; therefore, it's safe.

06-14-2011, 12:58 AM
This has to be some sort of mistake. No one at FEMA could be that ignorant...could they?

Justin
06-14-2011, 01:18 AM
FEMA is right in this case. I saw nothing that would give the impression that the house was dangerous. From the picture shown, it doesn't appear that anything would fall on them while sleeping in their tents on the slab; therefore, it's safe.

Lmao, maybe that's the way FEMA was thinking.

insider
06-14-2011, 02:54 AM
Wow!!!!

old Grump
06-14-2011, 02:18 PM
FEMA: man made disaster that follows a natural disaster.

cevulirn
06-14-2011, 03:33 PM
The 9 scariest words in the english language:

"I'm from the government, and I'm here to help."

deth502
06-14-2011, 03:34 PM

for the most part, i agree, but that loose handrail on the porch could be hazardous, they ought to get about $150 to have that taken care of. before you take out their deductible, of course.

5.56NATO
06-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Ffw to 8 minutes in for some info re fema, watch all 12 vids for some amazing info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjLwYjL3fgw

mustangpd
06-14-2011, 10:09 PM
that video is a little dated.......they talk about president Clinton and Sadam in presence tense.

5.56NATO
06-15-2011, 07:20 PM
The info is still relevant.

Oswald Bastable
06-15-2011, 09:29 PM

Ahh, another koolaid drinker. Please recite for me the basic economic data when the dims took control of congress in 2006...you know, things like gas prices, oil prices, inflationary data, unemployment, etc. Next contrast those to today. Please explain how the those changes are more closely correlated with Bush than the dems.

You bozos can't blame Bush forever (though I'm sure you'll try). Four years of a complete dim controlled congress, two with a dim potus in office and you've screwed the pooch worse than any congress/pres team in the history of the country.

Justin
06-15-2011, 09:49 PM
Ahh, another koolaid drinker. Please recite for me the basic economic data when the dims took control of congress in 2006...you know, things like gas prices, oil prices, inflationary data, unemployment, etc. Next contrast those to today. Please explain how the those changes are more closely correlated with Bush than the dems.

You bozos can't blame Bush forever (though I'm sure you'll try). Four years of a complete dim controlled congress, two with a dim potus in office and you've screwed the pooch worse than any congress/pres team in the history of the country.

lol calm down, I was being sarcastic.

Oswald Bastable
06-15-2011, 09:59 PM
lol calm down, I was being sarcastic.

Calm, calm...calming...deep breath...calmed...apologies.

After reviewing your other posts, I'm convinced the interwebz does indeed need a sarcasm font. :)

Dr. Gonzo GED
06-16-2011, 06:15 AM

Assuming he actually had any intention or ability to fix anything...