PDA

View Full Version : I have a parts kit to build...

insider
06-15-2011, 08:49 AM
This rifle-
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo151/insider/slr106crh.jpg

What is it worth?

Dieselbuilder
06-15-2011, 11:16 AM
What is it worth?
Whatever you can get for it!:laughingtohard:

Sergi762
06-15-2011, 11:30 AM
Depends.. do you have the chromed barrel? are you including the receiver? do you have the same flash hider shown in the photo? details are needed to give you a price.

jojo
06-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I think Arsenal Inc had them for sale last year (AK-101?) for around $900 or so assembled. The muzzle brake would have to be permanently fixed to the gun because of the shorter barrel length. Or you could SBR it.

Just guessing I would say that the kit would be worth around $600 if auctioned on Gunbroker. Assembled with 922 R compliant parts, maybe 1K or so

Are you trying to build it, have it built or sell it.

Is the kit a virgin kit or a demilled kit. As that makes a little bit of difference on the prices. Most home builders would prefer to build a demilled kit as opposed to a virgin kit because the headspace isn't such an issue.

insider
06-15-2011, 11:55 PM
The kit is all original Bulgarian in 5.56x45, with 16" barrel. No receiver. The muzzle brake covers the barrel, or you can attach a fake suppresor on it. All the parts are new, barrel is original chrome lined, 4 waffle mags included. I was going to ask $900 for everything, because I have too many other kits to have assembled. Also has all the US parts to make it 922r compliant.

Schuetzenman
06-16-2011, 06:03 AM
I know you say you have many kits to build. But, it isn't eating anything sitting on the shelf. I would keep it and just eventually work my way to it, if it were mine.

insider
06-16-2011, 11:28 AM
I know you say you have many kits to build. But, it isn't eating anything sitting on the shelf. I would keep it and just eventually work my way to it, if it were mine.
Yes, I think your right, they won't lose any value since they all have original barrels, and are excellent to like new.