PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see Beck yesterday?

O.S.O.K.
06-15-2011, 10:03 AM
I think it was yesterday... might have been the day before - CRS strikes again... but anyway, the information that I'm referring to is the state of slavery in the ME - how it is sanctioned and accepted by muslims.

They fully support the use of sex slaves. Thier view is that the sex slaves keep the men from sinning. That they are accepted while adultery is not :dizzy:.

Do we still think that this is a true religion?

Or does the term "sick cult" make more sense?

It sure does to me.

Ruskiegunlover
06-15-2011, 10:13 AM
yeah, absolutely evil. No regard for human life with these people. And I agree with herman cain, and go further: you cannot live in America with these beliefs. If you think women should be held captive as sex slaves, so you do not commit adultury, or if you think women should be beaten for driving-you do not belong in this country. Go back to your sewer middle eastern countries.....

Richard Simmons
06-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Not surprised. Watched a documentary on Afghanistan a while back and in it they quoted the men there as stating, "Women are for bearing children, boys are for pleasure".

imanaknut
06-15-2011, 12:54 PM
You'll love this one then:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/06/15/iranian-moral-police-enforcing-un-islamic-dress-code/

Don't dress correctly, you are in serious trouble. Reading the article makes it seem the people are starting to get tired of being ridden. I wonder how much longer the average person is going to take this before a full scale revolt happens. Regardless, this will get messy.

Warthogg
06-15-2011, 01:24 PM
And I agree with herman cain......

On this point I too agree with Herman. It is wrong for fundamentalists Israeli Jews to keep 3 women under the age of 18 for purposes of sex. THEN after these girls are over 18 they sell the blondes to the Muslims !! Not sure but I think the brunettes are sold to Sweden.

Wart

Warthogg
06-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Don't dress correctly, you are in serious trouble.

Sorta like Israel huh. There the Jewish fundamentalist go around with aerosol paint cans spraying the legs of women who are wearing dresses the fundamentalist deem too short.

IMO all the fundamentalist religious preverts are nut jobs.

Wart

Full Otto
06-15-2011, 02:13 PM
It's gone way past those areas

I recall some PSA's just before the Superbowl asking people to keep an eye out and report suspected activity.
Here's a short Newsweek article

http://www.newsweek.com/2011/01/30/the-super-bowl-of-sex-trafficking.html
While football fans are eagerly anticipating the Feb. 6 Super Bowl showdown in Dallas, some state officials are gearing up for the big game’s dark side: the surge in human trafficking that tends to accompany major sports and entertainment events.

A friend of mine has a sister down Texas way with three daughters and she has been told by police to never let them go out on their own since they have preferred characteristics.

Not to get preachy but I caught a program a few month's ago. It's was about a ministry "Stella's House" which has now grown include "Simon's House" which helps boys

Here's a quick article

http://www.philip-cameron.org/index.php/missions/stellas_house
Although there are some state programs that are supposed to care for these kids, Moldova's resources are extremely limited. At this stage, untold thousands of them simply fall through the cracks and are never seen or heard from again.

I think this is the show I saw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHsMdcA8iG0

It mentions the usual routes the kids take being sold off from country to country ME and Turkey then eventually killed

Then there's the Southeast Asia one's that work them even younger

O.S.O.K.
06-15-2011, 02:39 PM
This is cause for war IMHO. We should demand that the host courties stop this or face destruction - by means of our choice.

Some fucking towelhead takes my daughter or granddaughter or neice, etc. and I'm going on a fucking Crusade.

Cypher
06-15-2011, 03:05 PM
This is cause for war IMHO. We should demand that the host courties stop this or face destruction - by means of our choice.

Some fucking towelhead takes my daughter or granddaughter or neice, etc. and I'm going on a fucking Crusade.

This stuff beffudles me. Surely they have to come accross normal people that would turn them in to the police. How can crap like this even operate.

yankeedog
06-15-2011, 04:16 PM
If you think women should be held captive as sex slaves,
Welllllll.......................................