PDA

View Full Version : Solution to the Global Food Crisis - Let them eat TURD BURGERS!

slamfire51
06-16-2011, 07:24 AM
This would be great for 3rd World countries. Recycling at it's best.
I don't think it would fly in more developed countries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1N6QfuIh0g&feature=player_embedded

Richard Simmons
06-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Brought to you by the same folks who eat their fish raw. Wonder how well a "turd burger" does on the grill. Sort of puts a whole nother meaning to the term "having leftovers for dinner".

Solidus-snake
06-16-2011, 08:37 AM
Hahaha if you notice on the blue fridge towards the end, it says "shit burger"

5.56NATO
06-16-2011, 08:40 AM
No green crackers?

O.S.O.K.
06-16-2011, 08:41 AM
Well, that sure beats "soilent green"... I guess.

If you think about it though, the astronauts are drinking recycled piss. So, this would actually drastically reduce the amount of protien that would be required on a long space trip...

Just don't think about where the food and water are coming from... maybe hypnosis could be employed "you will think the shit tastes like steak, you will think the shit tastes like steak" :lool:

ETA: Oooh 5.56nato - we had convergent congnition going on there - do do do doooo.

coppertales
06-16-2011, 09:01 AM
we can also feed the politicians dog shit sandwiches. Crap, their picnic was yesterday......chris3

FunkyPertwee
06-16-2011, 10:39 AM
Was no one else weirded out by the pretty lady hand pointer stick he used?

63DH8
06-16-2011, 12:45 PM
This is crappy!

gungorilla
06-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Reprocessed soylent green?

5.56NATO
06-16-2011, 06:37 PM
This is like the human caterpillar but without the caterpillar.

tank_monkey
06-17-2011, 01:02 AM
Brought to you by the same folks who eat their fish raw.
And your problem IS?!?!?!?! :D I LOVE sushi. You act like it's a bad thing. :D

caaraa
06-17-2011, 02:05 AM
If you think about it though, the astronauts are drinking recycled piss. So, this would actually drastically reduce the amount of protien that would be required on a long space trip.
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/20.creation.jpghttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/152/buddyicons/44553433@N00.jpg

Justin
06-17-2011, 02:16 AM
This is the most sickening thing I've ever seen. Please God, leave it in Japan.

Schuetzenman
06-17-2011, 05:55 AM
I don't know if that's real or just a spoof like you'd find on that Onion web site. I'm hoping it's a spoof.

Richard Simmons
06-17-2011, 07:42 AM
And your problem IS?!?!?!?! :D I LOVE sushi. You act like it's a bad thing. :D

I also like sushi but mostly the dishes/perparations that used cooked seafood. Sashimi on the other hand, uses exlusively raw sea food and that I tend to stay away from.

coppertales
06-17-2011, 07:54 AM
I also like sushi but mostly the dishes/perparations that used cooked seafood. Sashimi on the other hand, uses exlusively raw sea food and that I tend to stay away from.

I love sushi and sashimi..................and...................... .....the hottie Japanese babes that make it up where I go...........................chris3

tank_monkey
06-17-2011, 09:48 AM

Good for you, but I'm sick of redneck good ol' boys slamming Sushi/Sashimi when it's good eating (when you're in the mood for it). And I LOVE SASHIMI.
(Edit) Don't take offense. Not that YOU'RE one of those dudes BTW, I was going off on a tangent. :D

romak10/63UF
06-17-2011, 10:26 AM
You come home from working out in the fields an you ask your wife honey what are we having for dinner the wife replys " We are having sheeet Burgers yummy ! " :laugh:

Cypher
06-17-2011, 01:50 PM
Stupid youtube blockers. I am assuming it's a joke, although with japan you never know. I can't imagine recycling crap is more efficient than storing dry or dehydrated rice.

When I was younger I never even considered eating sushi but after getting married my wife eats it all the time and now I like it a lot, although I prefere the cooked rolls it is really good if you go to the right place. I hate fish in general, I wish I liked it it's probably one of the best lean meats you can eat. I actually like the taste of rolls with raw fish more than cooked fish.

Schuetzenman
06-17-2011, 07:46 PM
Puts a whole new meaning to "Shit eating grin"!

stinker
06-18-2011, 04:53 AM
Am i the only one that got a actual gag reflex on the scene with the "meat"(and i use that term loosely) was being extruded from the processing machine?

Dear lord above, please watch over us and make sure nobody shows this video to Mischelle Obama.
Marie Antionette with an attitude "let them eat shit" :lool: