PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Invasion of Libya Set for October?

LAGC
06-16-2011, 07:58 PM
Infowars.com has received alarming reports from within the ranks of military stationed at Ft. Hood, Texas confirming plans to initiate a full-scale U.S.-led ground invasion in Libya and deploy troops by October.

The source stated that additional Special Forces are headed to Libya in July, with the 1st Calvary Division (heavy armor) and III Corps deploying in late October and early November. Initial numbers are estimated at 12,000 active forces and another 15,000 in support, totaling nearly 30,000 troops.

This information was confirmed by numerous calls and e-mails from other military personnel, some indicating large troop deployment as early as September. Among these supporting sources is a British S.A.S. officer confirming that U.S. Army Rangers are already in Libya. The chatter differs in the details, but the overall convergence is clear– that a full-on war is emerging this fall as Gaddafi continues to evade attempts to remove him from power.

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-invasion-of-libya-set-for-october/

Looks like we might be in for another Iraq scenario: quick over-throw of Gadhafi, followed by years of loyalist insurgency. All at the low, low price of only a few trillion U.S. tax-payer dollars, give or take.

Can we revoke Obama's Nobel Peace Prize yet?

Warthogg
06-16-2011, 08:05 PM
Just does not sound like Barry to me.

Wart

Warthogg
06-16-2011, 08:08 PM
while the count of simultaneous U.S. wars has reached five conflicts– including Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya and Yemen. The potential for an even greater spread of regional conflict could well provoke a World War III scenario, drawing in tenuous nations like Syria, Lebanon, Iran or even Saudi Arabia

WHY do these Muslims think we kiss Israel's ass and attack them ?? WHY ???

Wart

O.S.O.K.
06-16-2011, 08:11 PM
Looks like bam bam found a way to spend more money.

It's long been my opinion that he's out to spend up as much as possible and push our national debt to the point that it will force us to default - starting a rapid decline in our economy. Or even worse, forcing the rapid decline in the world's economy.

It also looks like Boehner is on to him. But what's surprising to me is the dim senators like dick turbin that are opposing him on this as well.

Goodman
06-16-2011, 10:32 PM
It's long been my opinion that he's out to spend up as much as possible and push our national debt to the point that it will force us to default - starting a rapid decline in our economy. Or even worse, forcing the rapid decline in the world's economy.

Hm. Yeah..... a one-man Cloward-Piven show.

Sidartha
06-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Just before the 2012 election you think Obama's going to start an illegal war?
The man may be dumb but he ain't that dumb.

sevlex
06-16-2011, 11:42 PM
:tinfoil:

Justin
06-17-2011, 12:03 AM
If we were ever going to go to war with Gaddafi, we should have done it during the Pan-AM attack. Oh, Scotland let the man who was involved in that go back to Libya btw. I wonder what he's up to right now?

old Grump
06-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Get serious, this was taken from Prison Planet TV and posted by LAGC. Excuse me while I take a Dramamine if this is what passes for news that needs to be discussed I am going to need something for the nausea.

Ruskiegunlover
06-17-2011, 07:33 AM
totally agree old grump. Plus, then he would HAVE to get congressional approval, which AINT coming....

5.56NATO
06-17-2011, 07:55 AM
This man is dangerous. You never know what he is going to try. He could end up getting us all killed.

coppertales
06-17-2011, 07:57 AM
obummer said he is going to start pulling troops out of the Afgan sand box. Well, now we know where he is going to send them now......We have no business using our military anywhere in africa............chris3

alismith
06-17-2011, 08:04 AM
This man is dangerous. You never know what he is going to try. He could end up getting us all killed.

Which "man" are you referring to: LAGC or OBongo? :gruebel:

5.56NATO
06-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Is there or is there not an MEU offshore of Libya?

5.56NATO
06-17-2011, 08:49 AM
Which "man" are you referring to: LAGC or OBongo? :gruebel:

0bama of course. Lagc might wish for us to suffer under commanismses, but I doubt he has the capability to fuck things up for us as much as 0bama does.

alismith
06-17-2011, 09:43 AM
0bama of course. Lagc might wish for us to suffer under commanismses, but I doubt he has the capability to fuck things up for us as much as 0bama does.

I'm not too sure about that. LAGC keeps informing us of all the secret government covert ops that are going on all around us and we are too stupid to notice them on our own. It might turn out that since he's letting all this top secret info go public, we might end up on the radar of the CIA or some other super-secret government branch (that isn't supposed to exist). Since we now know, we might wake up some night and be staring down the barrels of 20 guns aimed at us, and loaded into a nondescript van and made to disappear. I don't know about you, but I'm changing my sleeping habits.:dizzy:

Warthogg
06-17-2011, 10:20 AM

dubya bush killed far more of America's best than barry.

Wart

romak10/63UF
06-17-2011, 10:23 AM
:laugh:

alismith
06-17-2011, 10:29 AM
dubya bush killed far more of America's best than barry.
Wart

Give him time.

5.56NATO
06-17-2011, 10:52 AM
Give him time.

True, 0bama has not stopped the bush wars like he said he would when he was trying to get elected, so he may well get a few thousand more killed. Matter of fact he seems hell bent on getting us into more bs where we are not concerned as a nation, and our bravest and best will pay his price. If the "rebels" are fighting for islam in the guise of the muslim brotherhood we have no business in it. This isn't 1776, they're not fighting for freedom, they're fighting for islam, wich means submission.

Warthogg
06-17-2011, 10:59 AM
True, 0bama has not stopped the bush wars like he said he would when he was trying to get elected, so he may well get a few thousand more killed. Matter of fact he seems hell bent on getting us into more bs where we are not concerned as a nation, and our bravest and best will pay his price. If the "rebels" are fighting for islam in the guise of the muslim brotherhood we have no business in it. This isn't 1776, they're not fighting for freedom, they're fighting for islam, wich means submission.

Dubya Bush 'has' killed.......Barry O'bama 'may' kill....

Large difference.

Wart

5.56NATO
06-17-2011, 11:03 AM
Are our troops in the shithole fighting for w or 0bama? W is gone, so these bodies are 0bamas.

Justin
06-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Everyone in Libya seems to be united in fighting against Gaddafi right now. It will be interesting to see what happens when Gaddafi is gone though, I think that's when the "rebels" will start infighting amongst each other.

sevlex
06-17-2011, 02:13 PM
Everyone in Libya seems to be united in fighting against Gaddafi right now. It will be interesting to see what happens when Gaddafi is gone though, I think that's when the "rebels" will start infighting amongst each other.

This.

:coffee:

O.S.O.K.
06-17-2011, 02:15 PM
Yes, exactly and if the jihadi's rise to power? Then we'll of helped them there.

:smiley_pijp: