PDA

View Full Version : China Wants To Construct a City South of Boise, Idaho

LAGC
06-17-2011, 01:43 AM
Thanks to the trillions of dollars that the Chinese have made flooding our shores with cheap products, China is now in a position of tremendous economic power. So what is China going to do with all of that money? One thing that they have decided to do is to buy up pieces of the United States and set up “special economic zones” inside our country from which they can continue to extend their economic domination. One of these “special economic zones” would be just south of Boise, Idaho and the Idaho government is eager to give it to them.

China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Sinomach for short) plans to construct a “technology zone” south of Boise Airport which would ultimately be up to 50 square miles in size. The Chinese Communist Party is the majority owner of Sinomach, so the 10,000 to 30,000 acre “self-sustaining city” that is being planned would essentially belong to the Chinese government. The planned “self-sustaining city” in Idaho would include manufacturing facilities, warehouses, retail centers and large numbers of homes for Chinese workers. Basically it would be a slice of communist China dropped right into the middle of the United States.

According to the Idaho Statesman, the idea would be to build a self-contained city with all services included. It would be modeled after the “special economic zones” that currently exist in China. Perhaps the most famous of these “special economic zones” is Shenzhen. Back in the 1970s, Shenzhen was just a very small fishing village. Today it is a sprawling metropolis of over 14 million people. If the Chinese have their way, we will soon be seeing these “special economic zones” pop up all over the United States.

http://www.tradereform.org/2011/06/china-wants-to-construct-a-50-square-mile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho/

HOLY SHIT! CHI-COMS BUILDING IN OUR BACKYARDS! "RED DAWN" / "HOMEFRONT" TIME!

(They won't have to invade with their military, they'll just colonize our asses instead with all their numbers and make us wage slaves in our own lands...)

RogerLee
06-17-2011, 05:51 AM
That city will be very close to Mountain Home AFB

Schuetzenman
06-17-2011, 06:02 AM
Shenzhen, I've been through it many times on business for employers. It is a megga huge, and very polluted shit-hole. The air is fouled with a combination of; auto, buss, motor cycle / scooter and industrial pollutants. The water in the river is polluted and probably would give you 3 eyed babies if you ate anthing from it.

The only upside to this would be if they started cranking out Polytechs and ammo there. No import ban if they did.

LAGC
06-17-2011, 07:26 AM
That city will be very close to Mountain Home AFB

Yup.

In fact, most of that land directly south of Boise past the state prison complex is National Reserve training grounds, where many target-shooters like to go plinking as well. So I'm very curious where exactly they plan to build. Further south? Along the Snake River maybe?

Mark Ducati
06-17-2011, 07:45 AM
I wonder how the city will be governed? Surely local American PD and State Patrol have the right and directive to patrol it? I wouldn't think they'd have any kind of special diplomatic immunity?

btcave
06-17-2011, 08:20 AM
What an odd choice for a location.

O.S.O.K.
06-17-2011, 08:49 AM
I say "no".

tank_monkey
06-17-2011, 09:45 AM
I say "no".

I always laugh at these alarmist posts (the original quote that started it all). For one, you can't build a city and NOT be required to follow the rules and laws and authority of the governing bodies around you. This is NOT a diplomatic mission like an EMBASSY which is a 'piece of the home country that is sacrosanct'.

If ANYONE wants to spend money and capital and build something in the U.S., I say "Go ahead, take their investments". They're the ones taking all the risk anyway.

Don't turn away foreign money. Think about it for a second. They are NOT building a sovereign nation within our nation. Even if someone idiot stated that were the case, they physically could not.

(Also BE AWARE OF WHO POSTED THIS ALARMIST MESSAGE TO BEGIN WITH)..... :D

Warthogg
06-17-2011, 09:58 AM
I say "no".

Have no fear. Just remember you have the US congress for protection.

Wart

So what do our politicians think about all of this? Most of them are greatly in favor of it.

Warthogg
06-17-2011, 10:04 AM
In 2010, China had a “current account balance” of over 272 billion dollars, which was the largest in the world.

In 2010, the United States had a “current account balance” of negative 561 billion dollars. According to the CIA world factbook, that put us in last place in the entire world. In fact, our negative current account balance was more than 9 times larger than anyone else in the world

2010......many here refuse to believe barry is just a continuation of dubya so far as economic policy.

Wart

mriddick
06-17-2011, 01:11 PM
I always laugh at these alarmist posts (the original quote that started it all). For one, you can't build a city and NOT be required to follow the rules and laws and authority of the governing bodies around you. This is NOT a diplomatic mission like an EMBASSY which is a 'piece of the home country that is sacrosanct'.

If ANYONE wants to spend money and capital and build something in the U.S., I say "Go ahead, take their investments". They're the ones taking all the risk anyway.

Don't turn away foreign money. Think about it for a second. They are NOT building a sovereign nation within our nation. Even if someone idiot stated that were the case, they physically could not.

(Also BE AWARE OF WHO POSTED THIS ALARMIST MESSAGE TO BEGIN WITH)..... :D

True. Very few seem to fact check around here anymore.

Cypher
06-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Sounds like BS to me.

1 Patriot-of-many
06-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Why not, we let the muslim enemy into this country willingly, time to let the commies establish a beachhead. Besides LAGC they're your kind of folk, so why the anguish?

stinker
06-18-2011, 04:13 AM
Tin foil cowboy hat time. :dancingsmile:

Tactically speaking it would be a very smart move for them. If when our currency collapses we degrade to the point that a civil war were to commence they could claim a national interest and set their troops down to protect "their interests".

End game...Permanent sovereign acquisition of U.S. soil and a "legitimate" right to claim defense of it.

Of course when the civil war starts starving us all out, we turn cannibal to survive and decide that chinese take out sounds good they would then get the right to claim standing to go on offensive to "protect" their interests thereby conquering more territory.