PDA

View Full Version : Yuri Bezmenov and The Marxist/Liberal Destruction of America

matshock
08-06-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm done arguing with liberals from here on out. Anyone who wants a good, detailed synopsis of what they're doing to the rest if us observe parts 1-7:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzsTEpiQiZ8&feature=related

My favorite segments so far:

Part 2 @ 3m20s

All of Part 3

Part 5 5m45s

I'm through wasting my breath, it's time to work to restrain them- not for their own good but for ours.

We're in crisis right now, and they continue to spread their sickness among us even here.

What are we going to DO?

El Jefe
08-06-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm sure Pile O'Mao will take umbrage. :hitler:

LAGC
08-06-2010, 06:46 PM
I thought Marxism died with the Soviet Union in 1990?

If Marxism is alive in America, you could have fooled me. Politicians are afraid of even letting the Bush tax cuts for the rich to expire, because the rich control the government. How are we supposed to redistribute wealth if we can't even get a tiny tax increase passed, just to return it back to 1990's levels when we actually had budget surpluses instead of deficits ever since Bush threw us deep into debt?

Obama is no better, might as well have been Bush's 3rd term with all his conservative cabinet picks like Geithner and Larry Summers on his council of economic advisers. They all come from big money backgrounds. Fact is, corporations control this government, both mainstream political parties, and the media. Now that the SCOTUS has ruled that corporations can donate freely to political campaigns (Citizens United decision) we are truly entering a period of neo-fascism, with democracy being the ultimate victim here.

swampdragon
08-06-2010, 06:59 PM
No matter who is in charge, Democrat or Republican alike....big business always has controlled our government since day one. This is true.

Holy shit. Somebody kill me now. I actually agreed with something LAGC said.

matshock
08-06-2010, 08:14 PM
Watch the videos. The Marxists aren't implementing Marxism directly- they're just individual or small group cells implementing the shutdown of our economic, moral and social way of life via liberalism, consumerism, atheism, radicalized labor and politicized homosexuality.

Yuri had the number of every single liberal attitude in this country- he had it 30+ years ago because he helped make it happen.

swampdragon
08-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Watch the videos. The Marxists aren't implementing Marxism directly- they're just individual or small group cells implementing the shutdown of our economic, moral and social way of life via liberalism, consumerism, atheism, radicalized labor and politicized homosexuality.

Yuri had the number of every single liberal attitude in this country- he had it 30+ years ago because he helped make it happen.

I just watched the entire thing through part 7.
I found him to be quite intelligent...and even funny too at times.
He seems honest as well.
However, I found his final answer to be wrong none the less.

He feels that in order to save society from itself, you must shut out all outside influences and revert back to religion and ignore all actual truths.
I say that's wrong as could possibly be.
What happens if everyone in America walks around denying that 2x2=4 and the entire population all becomes Muslim?
Will you still think this man as being brilliant?

matshock
08-06-2010, 08:49 PM
I just watched the entire thing through part 7.
I found him to be quite intelligent...and even funny too at times.
He seems honest as well.
However, I found his final answer to be wrong none the less.

He feels that in order to save society from itself, you must shut out all outside influences and revert back to religion and ignore all actual truths.
I say that's wrong as could possibly be.
What happens if everyone in America walks around denying that 2x2=4 and the entire population all becomes Muslim?
Will you still think this man as being brilliant?

First answer me this- which followers of Christianity ignore all actual truths?

swampdragon
08-06-2010, 09:06 PM
First answer me this- which followers of Christianity ignore all actual truths?

That question will open an entire new can of worms in regards to all religions.
Not just Christianity.
You don't want my answer.

What is needed is faith in our system and belief and support in the Constitution.
I'd find Patriotism to be a better belief system than any religion you can think of.

I do agree with some of what he said however.
Our throw away society of more and more consumption is horrible for us.

El Jefe
08-06-2010, 09:47 PM
That question will open an entire new can of worms in regards to all religions.
Not just Christianity.
You don't want my answer.

What is needed is faith in our system and belief and support in the Constitution.
I'd find Patriotism to be a better belief system than any religion you can think of.

I do agree with some of what he said however.
Our throw away society of more and more consumption is horrible for us.

It won't change till after the crash.

swampdragon
08-06-2010, 10:31 PM
It won't change till after the crash.

Probably not. You're right.