PDA

View Full Version : My shiny nickle

Scootertrash
06-22-2011, 08:59 AM
THE IMAGE ABOVE IS A PAID ADVERTISEMENT
I once found me a shiny nickel while riding my bike one beautiful summer day. I picked up the nickel and put it in my pocket. I got back on my bike and rode down to the laundermat. In front of the laundermat was a coke machine where I could get for my shiny nickel a delicious cup of ice cold coke. I put my shiny nickel in the coke machine. A paper cup dropped down, the ice cold coke began filling the cup. When it finished filling I reached out, grabbed the cup of ice cold coke and threw it back. When it was all gone I crumpled the paper cup and tossed it in to the trash. It was delicious...

From that day forward whenever I got a shiny nickel, I would go right down to the laundermat and get an ice cold cup of coke. Then one day after finding another shiny nickel I hopped on my bike and rode back to the laundermat for my delicious cup of ice cold coke but as I rounded the corner I could see Wanda, the neighborhood hooker getting a delicious cup of ice cold coke out of my coke machine. As I approached my coke machine, Wanda could see the shiny nickel in my hand. Wanda looked in to my eyes and said I could put that shiny nickel in to the coke machine and get a delicious ice cold cup of coke OR I could give my shiny nickel to her and she would make me feel like a man.

I thought for a second, looked at the coke machine, I looked at Wanda and handed her my shiny nickel. Wanda took my hand and lead me around to the back of the laundermat. She pointed to the dark corner and said:

"Take out the garbage"

O.S.O.K.
06-22-2011, 09:10 AM
Got that right. :laugh:

Schuetzenman
06-22-2011, 09:49 PM
Doah!:laugh:

Partisan1983
06-22-2011, 10:14 PM
LOL!!!