PDA

View Full Version : Humor section.

AKTexas
08-06-2010, 05:18 PM
The old site had a section for humor,adult themes etc.Can we have that back?Just a place to post topics of humor rather than the GD forum.Most of the threads are serious in nature over there and a humor section would be a good place to post silly off the wall shit.Pics,vids etc etc.

Guns Network Staff
08-06-2010, 06:45 PM
That may come in time but for now I need to hold off in building too many forums all at once.

The need to discuss this is important, as there is a need I will add but only when the need to strong enough to support an additional forum.

Right now I am holding what we have for a while. We have the Black Rifle forum and if the need of an AR-15 complete separate forum like the AK-47 or Curio n Relic forums then it will happen.
But for now we have the one forum to see if the need for a complete forum with separate forums of discussion.

GNS

AKTexas
08-06-2010, 08:11 PM
That may come in time but for now I need to hold off in building too many forums all at once.

The need to discuss this is important, as there is a need I will add but only when the need to strong enough to support an additional forum.

Right now I am holding what we have for a while. We have the Black Rifle forum and if the need of an AR-15 complete separate forum like the AK-47 or Curio n Relic forums then it will happen.
But for now we have the one forum to see if the need for a complete forum with separate forums of discussion.

GNS

I gotcha,just a suggestion.Things are good as we are but as always room for improvement and growth as things progress.