PDA

View Full Version : More blacks rioting in the streets.....

Ruskiegunlover
06-27-2011, 09:16 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhafNEnJmHv3Sr08EL

Ruskiegunlover
06-27-2011, 09:18 AM
whats going on in our society? This is crazy......makes me inclined NOT to go to public events, hockey games, festivals, whatnot. This kind of crap just seems way to prevelent to me. Even carrying a gun like I do, I would not want to be in or around this kind of thing.

Ruskiegunlover
06-27-2011, 09:22 AM
Watch this 7 minute viedo for an explanation.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML1OZCHixR0

L1A1Rocker
06-27-2011, 12:05 PM
Anyone check out the drudge report today? It's full of this "wilding" crap. Is this new, or just now being reported on?

tank_monkey
06-27-2011, 02:15 PM
the inner city 'gangsta' mentality has been going on for so long that it has created an entire generation of youths who revel in mindless violence. Though I'd love to pin it all on just inner city blacks (respectable blacks with jobs who live in the suburbs don't do this sort of shit) but I've seen fighting, smack down videos done by hispanics kids and WHITE KIDS. Since when was it fashionable for young girls to do a BEAT DOWN, video tape it and post it to youtube?

Recently a young white girl was beaten down by something like nine other white girls who then videotaped it and showed it to their friends.

Something OTHER than inner city barbarism is afoot here. The rap/Hip hop/Jackass/MTV culture is creating an entire sub-generation of modern barbarians.

Redcell
06-27-2011, 02:25 PM
Welcome to the jungle!

Viking350
06-27-2011, 02:31 PM
It's not new. The difference is technology. In the past you couldn't video these things and post them on the net. There has always been and will always be an uncivilized portion of the population and I'm not referring to blacks. Ever see the movie Gangs of New York?

alismith
06-27-2011, 04:41 PM
It's not new. The difference is technology. In the past you couldn't video these things and post them on the net. There has always been and will always be an uncivilized portion of the population and I'm not referring to blacks. Ever see the movie Gangs of New York?

I think a little of this might be true, but I see it as more than just instantaneous reporting. There does tend to be a more violent attitude going around today and it's being manifested more and more as these kids have nothing better to do and their parents don't care about them, or where they are. Parents have kids and expect society to raise them. It would seem that today's parents are taking Hillary's, "it takes a village to raise a child," seriously.

When I was growing up, all it took was my mom and dad. They didn't need a village to do their job for them.

Infidelski
06-27-2011, 05:23 PM
I think this is a new wave of violent mob crime that won't be accepted very long as the same old thing - look the other way. The propensity has always been there for certain people types but this time its perpetuated/organized with social media.

Let the games begin :sniper:

Viking350
06-27-2011, 05:43 PM
I think a little of this might be true, but I see it as more than just instantaneous reporting. There does tend to be a more violent attitude going around today and it's being manifested more and more as these kids have nothing better to do and their parents don't care about them, or where they are. Parents have kids and expect society to raise them. It would seem that today's parents are taking Hillary's, "it takes a village to raise a child," seriously.

When I was growing up, all it took was my mom and dad. They didn't need a village to do their job for them.

You have a valid point Smithy. my wife and I have had this discussion many times. No one is going to love , nurture and teach your children like you will. When our kids were young, we made a conscious decision to make do with less so that she could be home to raise the kids. I'm not saying our kids are perfect, but they NEVER roamed the streets engaging in random violence. It was always specifically targeted :). But seriously, I agree that the advent of the two income family has had an impact on the quality of citizen that we now have roaming the streets.

blobman
06-27-2011, 05:56 PM
so is this the howard univ. thats her in us (black college)?

Kadmos
06-27-2011, 06:49 PM

Yeah, in D.C.

This is obviously nothing new, we've had various riots and mobs all through our countries history in every state, from the very beginning. The Boston massacre was essentially a mob action. The 1960's and 70's this was a near daily occurrence.

Any where, any time, any people...it's always horrible when this type of violence happens, and there really is no good excuse. When it's completely senseless it seems even worse

stinker
06-27-2011, 07:27 PM
From the communist manifesto.

Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists.

On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form, this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among proletarians, and in public prostitution.

The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital.

Do you charge us with wanting to stop the exploitation of children by their parents? To this crime we plead guilty.

But, you say, we destroy the most hallowed of relations, when we replace home education by social.

And your education! Is not that also social, and determined by the social conditions under which you educate, by the intervention direct or indirect, of society, by means of schools, etc.? The Communists have not intended the intervention of society in education; they do but seek to alter the character of that intervention, and to rescue education from the influence of the ruling class.

The bourgeois claptrap about the family and education, about the hallowed correlation of parents and child, becomes all the more disgusting, the more, by the action of Modern Industry, all the family ties among the proletarians are torn asunder, and their children transformed into simple articles of commerce and instruments of labor.

Ten pillars of communism number ten

10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
Number ten is the means to the end.

Filter that through the lens of the teachings from people like Alinsky,Ayers,Dohrn,Elija Mohammed, pretty much any black panther and with more than a healthy dose of Lennin or Che philosophy tossed in and you're suprised at what's going on today?

It's a multigenerational effort.

What we have is the indoctrinated of those indoctrinated by the indoctrinated of the indoctrinators.
(that actually makes sense if you read it carefully. Enjoy the headache :lool: )

These people want a bloody revolution during their lifetime and they've been working all their lives to see it happen. They also know the only way it will happen is converted masses of runny nosed little spoiled young shits that don't actually know what it is they're wishing for.

There will be plenty of tears to go around before it's over.

binky59
06-27-2011, 08:36 PM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhafNEnJmHv3Sr08EL

It still amazes me to see the amount of stupid things people do to amuse themselves. It is when they stop fighting each other and join forces that worries me, and it probably won't take much to set them off. The LA riots started over cops getting a pass on charges. It happened in Cali., could it happen in upstate NY?, maybe, it can happen anywhere. Everyone I talk to lately says bring it on, they're tired and fed up with being afraid for themselves and thier families. We live just outside of a city it may take a riot to let these gangbangers know just how heavily armed the people have become and just how little bullshit we're willing to take.
Proud 3%er

Warthogg
06-27-2011, 11:03 PM
105 F in Oklahoma City today. I'm waiting for a cooler day to riot.

Wart

jeremiah johnson
06-30-2011, 09:54 AM

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste." Remember that jingle? HaHaHaHaHaHa these
animals are given a college education and this is how they thank the people, parents/
taxpayers/scholarship contributors. Yea, that's money well invested into the future.

coppertales
06-30-2011, 10:01 AM
creation program. He gets his "folks" to riot and burn the town down so he can claim the jobs created to rebuild with free government money, aka your tax money.....chris3

romak10/63UF
06-30-2011, 10:12 AM
:thumbsdown: This is America people really need to learn how to behave an stop living like wild animals...

coppertales
06-30-2011, 01:55 PM
:thumbsdown: This is America people really need to learn how to behave an stop living like wild animals...

But......................all they want to do is emulate their brothers in africa............................................ ................................chris3

blobman
07-02-2011, 07:40 PM
where tyhey college students?

T2K
07-02-2011, 08:40 PM
I'm absolutely sure those weren't Howard University students. They were, however, sadly indicative of a large section of America's black youth population though.

It was almost like a music video with the jumping around / dancing (in South Africa, they do the same thing and call it "toi toi"), the cameraman singing, the seemingly choreographed lines of opposing groups.

But really, it was more like primitive tribal "display warfare" with a lot of action but few casualties, false charges and quick retreats, the two groups ebbing and flowing and taunting each other, etc.

Completely out of place in the USA.

Warthogg
07-02-2011, 09:09 PM
But......................all they want to do is emulate their brothers in africa............................................ ................................chris3

Maya Angelou, a fine poet/author, went back to Africa to find her 'sisters'. Sisters in Africa basically told her she was an American and not their sister.

BUT Maya came back, told the story and laughed at her own naivety.

Wart