PDA

View Full Version : I saw some news made today live on TV

mriddick
06-30-2011, 04:05 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/06/white-house-say-halperins-vulgar-comment-on-msnbc-was-inappropriate.html

I was watching Morning Joe this morning when Mark Halperin called obama "sort of a dick". Seeing the hosts on morning Joe just about spit their coffee out was hilarious. Too bad as Halperin was one of the better guests on the show and now I bet he'll never be on it again.

Now I got to get up tomorrow and watch the response will be, IMO he was egged on by Joe Scarborough into saying it and he shares some of the blame (but he'll skate I'm sure).

blacksheep
06-30-2011, 04:54 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2011/06/white-house-say-halperins-vulgar-comment-on-msnbc-was-inappropriate.html

I was watching Morning Joe this morning when Mark Halperin called obama "sort of a dick". Seeing the hosts on morning Joe just about spit their coffee out was hilarious. Too bad as Halperin was one of the better guests on the show and now I bet he'll never be on it again.

Now I got to get up tomorrow and watch the response will be, IMO he was egged on by Joe Scarborough into saying it and he shares some of the blame (but he'll skate I'm sure).

Wow accurate reporting, who'd of thunk it.

sevlex
06-30-2011, 05:03 PM
If you lose Time you lose the country. :lool:

imanaknut
06-30-2011, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately, like the second amendment, the first is also being infringed upon and an honest reporter will most likely lose his job.

Just suspended! http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/30/msnbc-contributor-suspended-over-crass-quip/

So much for freedom of speech!

slamfire51
06-30-2011, 11:18 PM
Read the comments of the left wingers defending Obama.
They love playing the racist card, don't they.

You give respect to a President only when he earns it. I'm afraid this President has spent all his respect.

Partisan1983
07-01-2011, 12:03 AM
You give respect to a President only when he earns it. I'm afraid this President has spent all his respect.

I give more respect to the greatest rock band (GNR) then I do to any WH dweller.......

Justin
07-01-2011, 11:35 AM
I can't believe he had the balls to call him a dick. He should have known better than to do so on live tv, I think it would have been interesting to see how this would have played out if he didn't use foul language, and railed against Obama. He probably would have been suspended anyway.

slamfire51
07-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I can't believe he had the balls to call him a dick. He should have known better than to do so on live tv, I think it would have been interesting to see how this would have played out if he didn't use foul language, and railed against Obama. He probably would have been suspended anyway.

Good thing it wasn't me commenting on our lame ass President.
I'd be in prison for hate crimes.

printerman
07-02-2011, 10:01 AM
not surprised , O'Bummers been taking "dick pills" for a long time .....