PDA

View Full Version : ICE Lists Israel as Terror Sponsor....

Warthogg
07-01-2011, 10:26 PM
The US .gov finally gets one right !!

Wart

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) maintains a list of “specially designated countries” (SDCs) that “have shown a tendency to promote, produce or protect terrorist organizations or their members.” The folks from these nations get special scrutiny when they enter the U.S.

Here’s the list:

Afghanistan
West Bank
Algeria
Bahrain
Oman
Bangladesh
Pakistan
Philippines
Egypt
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Indonesia
Somalia
Iran
Sudan
Iraq
Syria
Israel
And so forth.

Israel? Yes Israel is one of the thirty-six SDCs that “promote, produce, or protect” terrorists, according to the Obama Administration. Israelis coming into America get the same high level of scrutiny that Iranians do!

From Dick Morris

Kadmos
07-01-2011, 11:02 PM
“Countries may have been included on the list because of the backgrounds of arrestees, not because of the country’s government itself.”

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/us-designates-israel-country-tends-promo

The really funny part is they put Israel on the list and took North Korea off of it

Sidartha
07-02-2011, 01:37 AM

Wart

It might help in the future to read the article you link to.
Basically, when an alien from one of the country's on the list is picked-up for something they are run through additional screening in international databases.

Betcha a donut that in the case of Israel that international agency is Mossad.
They might be interested in know who is traveling under their passports and what they are getting up to.

Warthogg
07-02-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Warthogg View Post

Wart

It might help in the future to read the article you link to.
Basically, when an alien from one of the country's on the list is picked-up for something they are run through additional screening in international databases.

Betcha a donut that in the case of Israel that international agency is Mossad.
They might be interested in know who is traveling under their passports and what they are getting up to.

It might help if your response had some relation to the post you are quoting.

Wart

Warthogg
07-02-2011, 12:51 PM

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/us-designates-israel-country-tends-promo

The really funny part is they put Israel on the list and took North Korea off of it

Next you'll be trying to tell me ICE is staffed with dumb asses.

Wart

5.56NATO
07-02-2011, 07:00 PM
No mention of ha mossad?

blobman
07-02-2011, 07:27 PM
well........consider the source

Warthogg
07-02-2011, 08:51 PM
well........consider the source

This information, which comes to us courtesy of the wonderful website www.ruthfullyyours.com, is as shocking as it is credible.

http://frontpagemag.com/2011/07/01/obama-admin-lists-israel-as-a-terror-sponsor/

Wart

1 Patriot-of-many
07-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Must be nice WARTHOGG to be in league with Muslims like Obama.

Warthogg
07-03-2011, 12:11 PM
Must be nice WARTHOGG to be in league with Muslims like Obama.

I am more in agreement with Barry's Middle East policies* than most here. Probably because most here view Israel as a FRIEND while I view Israel as an ENEMY of my country and a PARASITE. Dubya Bush bowed to Israel and AIPAC at least three times each day. (Course Dubya was a fundamentalist Christian dipshit.) (My guess is that Barry Obama is a Muslim dipshit.)

I am not in league with Muslims or any other religion. I AM a deep believer in God but only God......I believe in no prophets.

Wart

*Excluding his idiocy with Libya. Navy and Air Force are still flying hundreds of strike missions despite what Lyin Barry says.

Kadmos
07-03-2011, 12:46 PM
Next you'll be trying to tell me ICE is staffed with dumb asses.

Wart

Of course not, ICE is so great that our country is essentially completely void of illegal aliens.

weevil
07-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Hey the Wart should see if they're hiring!

:biggrina:

Kadmos
07-03-2011, 01:57 PM

:biggrina:

That or the TSA, that way he can pull out anyone who looks jewish and say "papers please"

Warthogg
07-03-2011, 05:29 PM

That or the TSA, that way he can pull out anyone who looks jewish and say "papers please"

Jews are citizens all over the world. Israelis are citizens of Israel.

American Jews support leftist by about about 75%. Israelis have moved much farther to the right in maybe the last 10 years.

Kudnos, you and your wee-vil should learn the difference one day.......would help you understand the world you live in a little better. Further Kudnos, you and your wee-vil can continue to be mindless in accusing me of being a Nazi, a Muslim and anything else your small minds can envision. Does not much matter to me as never will I support Israel and AIPAC to the detriment of MY COUNTRY.........THE USA. (And supporting Israel and AIPAC is definitely detrimental to US interests in the Middle East. Only an Israel Firster would disagree.)

Wart

Sidartha
07-03-2011, 05:33 PM
Only an Israel Firster would disagree.
Great argument there Wart.
:jerk-n-off:

Warthogg
07-03-2011, 05:39 PM
Great argument there Wart.
:jerk-n-off:

Thank you so much.:angel::asshole2:

Wart

Kadmos
07-03-2011, 07:01 PM
can continue to be mindless in accusing me of being a Nazi, a Muslim and anything else your small minds can envision.

I haven't accused you of either, I don't think you are either. I do think you have a rather large hare up your tuchus about Jews and Israel. Which I think is mostly unwarranted, but whatever.

mriddick
07-03-2011, 08:51 PM
Mister everyone else is a Israeli firster complaining about people labeling him... That's the definition of the kettle calling the pot black isn't it? LOL

Warthogg
07-03-2011, 11:25 PM
I haven't accused you of either, I don't think you are either. I do think you have a rather large hare up your tuchus about Jews and Israel. Which I think is mostly unwarranted, but whatever.

Only Israel and AIPAC.

Wart

weevil
07-03-2011, 11:25 PM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/srebough/122.gif

Oswald Bastable
07-04-2011, 02:34 AM

In an implicit admission that Israel is so threatened by terrorism that it is not only surrounded by countries and territories that produce terrorists but also unwillingly harbors terrorists within its own territory in a way that most other nations in the world do not, the Obama administration is currently listing Israel among 36 “specially designated countries” it believes “have shown a tendency to promote, produce, or protect terrorist organizations or their members.”

Hmmm...seems to me that by that definition, the US should place itself on that list.

1 Patriot-of-many
07-04-2011, 04:48 AM
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n200/srebough/122.gif

LMFAO......

romak10/63UF
07-04-2011, 10:02 AM
So were are all the Isreal firsters at on this ? I dont see anybody calling FOUL.... hmm... i guess once the truth leaks out the real terrorists have nothing to say now huh ? LMAO :pissed:

Full Otto
07-07-2011, 03:40 PM
So were are all the Isreal firsters at on this ? I dont see anybody calling FOUL.... hmm... i guess once the truth leaks out the real terrorists have nothing to say now huh ? LMAO :pissed:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2011/07/us-admits-adding-israel-to-terror-watch-list-says-it-was-a-mistake.html
U.S. admits adding Israel to terror watch list, says it was a mistake