PDA

View Full Version : One less illegal in Texas

mriddick
07-07-2011, 06:52 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/07/texas.mexican.execution/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The obama admin was actually arguing denying him access to the Mexican consulate upon his arrest should disqualify him from getting the death penalty (in other words he deserves more protection then a citizen who rapes and murders).

Krupski
07-07-2011, 06:54 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/07/07/texas.mexican.execution/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

The obama admin was actually arguing denying him access to the Mexican consulate upon his arrest should disqualify him from getting the death penalty (in other words he deserves more protection then a citizen who rapes and murders).

Humberto Leal Garcia Jr., a Mexican national convicted of raping and killing a 16-year-old girl in 1994, was executed by lethal injection in Texas Thursday evening.Buh-bye scumbag! Rot in hell! Damn what's wrong with people? Raping a child??? Lethal injection was too good for him.

Helen Keller
07-07-2011, 07:05 PM
shoulda Gibbeted him.

videodon
07-07-2011, 07:07 PM
shoulda Gibbeted him.

+1
:)

TheMrMitch
07-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Well....Bye now.

LAGC
07-07-2011, 07:24 PM
I know its fun to post these anecdotal accounts of pieces-of-shit who happen to be "illegals", but keep in mind that the vast majority of undocumented immigrants in this country are law-abiding, probably even more law-abiding than most citizens in general, because they don't want to do anything to draw police attention to themselves since it could mean being found out and deported.

If it wasn't for all these undocumented immigrants contributing FICA taxes and what not (which they'll never be able to collect on), Social Security would have probably gone bankrupt by now.

There's going to be an ACLU presentation next week about "Knowing Your Rights" when dealing with police, hosted at the local Mexican Consulate next week, and I look forward to attending. I think its mainly geared toward Hispanic citizens who are mistakenly suspected by police of being "illegals", but its supposed to have some good tips for all citizens when dealing with police as well. I'll report more on it after I check it out.

mriddick
07-07-2011, 07:41 PM
keep in mind that the vast majority of undocumented (illegal) immigrants in this country are law-abiding

You do understand the premise of what an "undocumented" immigrant in relation to the law is, don't you?

gungorilla
07-07-2011, 07:49 PM
I know its fun to post these anecdotal accounts of pieces-of-shit who happen to be "illegals", but keep in mind that the vast majority of undocumented immigrants in this country are law-abiding, probably even more law-abiding than most citizens in general, because they don't want to do anything to draw police attention to themselves since it could mean being found out and deported.

If it wasn't for all these undocumented immigrants contributing FICA taxes and what not (which they'll never be able to collect on), Social Security would have probably gone bankrupt by now.

There's going to be an ACLU presentation next week about "Knowing Your Rights" when dealing with police, hosted at the local Mexican Consulate next week, and I look forward to attending. I think its mainly geared toward Hispanic citizens who are mistakenly suspected by police of being "illegals", but its supposed to have some good tips for all citizens when dealing with police as well. I'll report more on it after I check it out.

How can they be law abiding when they are breaking our laws by being here illegally? Hardly any of them are paying FICA taxes since they all work for cash off the books. Plus if they are paying taxes they are using stolen identities, which is also breaking the law. Just because you or the illegals don't like the laws doesn't mean you get to disregard them. They are what they are like it or not and if the immigration laws are so bad get them changed, we do live in a representative republic, do we not?

TEN-32
07-07-2011, 08:08 PM

You are a huge pile of liberal, quivering, useless, shit. You should kill yourself...now.

Ronwicp
07-07-2011, 08:13 PM

They are all breaking the law dipshit.

videodon
07-07-2011, 08:22 PM
You do understand the premise of what an "undocumented" immigrant in relation to the law is, don't you?

Thank you Mike.

JVD
07-07-2011, 08:26 PM
have fun in hell shitbag!

Schuetzenman
07-07-2011, 08:31 PM

Now why would you think a convict would understand law breaking?

To the wet-back being killed for his torture, rape, murder of a 16 year old US girl .... Hip-hip-who-ray! I hope he's in a nice warm spot in hell right now!

coppertales
07-07-2011, 09:24 PM

This post ranks in the top 5 all time bullshit posts I have ever read.....chris3

Helen Keller
07-07-2011, 09:51 PM
You are a huge pile of liberal, quivering, useless, shit. You should kill yourself...now.

+1 .........

LAGC, you are a douche to the 10th power.

Charliebravo
07-07-2011, 10:54 PM
You are a huge pile of liberal, quivering, useless, shit. You should kill yourself...now.He can't. Since his welfare ran out, he can't afford the shell for his stolen shotgun. Not that he'd have the balls anyway.

LAGC
07-08-2011, 12:41 AM
Geez, you guys are pretty hostile toward outsiders...

Whatever happened to: "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I thought we were libertarians here. Open borders and all that?

Is it really a "crime" for someone to just want a better life for themselves and their families? Isn't that what America is supposed to be all about?

Ronwicp
07-08-2011, 12:57 AM
I suppose the man that breaks into a store and steals things is just making a better life for themselves.

If they want to come in, there is a legal way to do it.

Justin
07-08-2011, 01:23 AM
You gotta love Texas, goodbye scumbag. As for LAGC, the fact that this guy was an illegal doesn't make any differance to me; I hate all murdering scumbags equally. Pennsylvania has hundreds of inmates on death row, but the last one who was executed was in 1999.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10025/1030841-454.stm

1 Patriot-of-many
07-08-2011, 02:52 AM

THIS....... Makes LAGC look real bad in the intelligence department. Of course lefties don't deal in facts, only emotion.

Richard Simmons
07-08-2011, 08:02 AM
Is it really a "crime" for someone to just want a better life for themselves and their families? Isn't that what America is supposed to be all about?

As I recall from history class that the reason we became a nation. If Mexicans want a better life for themselves and their family then they should make that better life in their own nation, just like we did.

goldsbu
07-08-2011, 08:31 AM

Just remember that that drivel on the copper bitch came from a Frenchman. No it's not a crime to want a better life but it is a crime to sneak in knowing full well that what you are doing is illegal.

Cypher
07-08-2011, 09:18 AM

I have a serious question for you, does it hurt? Seriously does it hurt? Being that full of crap must hurt.

There are plenty of legal ways to get into the USA, people that come here bypassing the law are purposely circumventing the legal system. Sure, most are normal people but it also leave the doors wide open for criminals and terrorsists that want to get in the country that otherwise would be rejected.

mriddick
07-08-2011, 09:21 AM
I have a serious question for you, does it hurt? Seriously does it hurt? Being that full of crap must hurt.

LOL

ltorlo64
07-08-2011, 10:37 AM

The way this is/was reported is like we sent him to court unrepresented. I am sure he had a lawyer there because unless he declines one, he is required to have one, paid for by the law abiding, tax paying, legal residents of this country. To make it sound like he was railroaded with not representation is a misrepresentation of the highest magnitude. The way this has been reported is very irritating to me.

ltorlo64
07-08-2011, 10:38 AM
How can they be law abiding when they are breaking our laws by being here illegally? Hardly any of them are paying FICA taxes since they all work for cash off the books. Plus if they are paying taxes they are using stolen identities, which is also breaking the law. Just because you or the illegals don't like the laws doesn't mean you get to disregard them. They are what they are like it or not and if the immigration laws are so bad get them changed, we do live in a representative republic, do we not?

This was a great rebuttal. Welcome to the board.

xcatm
07-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Prayers for the victim's family, hope they have some closure. As far as the POS, hope he likes gasoline drawers.

Ronwicp
07-08-2011, 12:32 PM
The way this is/was reported is like we sent him to court unrepresented. I am sure he had a lawyer there because unless he declines one, he is required to have one, paid for by the law abiding, tax paying, legal residents of this country. To make it sound like he was railroaded with not representation is a misrepresentation of the highest magnitude. The way this has been reported is very irritating to me.
Yes it sounds like he was denied contact with Mexican consulate. That treaty they keep talking about says you cant deny a foreign person that. However what they are not telling us is that no one has to tell you about it. YOU have to ask to see an embassy person.

When I went to SERE that was one of the biggest things they kept harping on. If you get detained ASK to see someone. Because unless you ask they are under no obligation to tell you.

Ronwicp
07-08-2011, 12:34 PM
No one denied him anything. He just never asked for it.

Justin
07-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Yes it sounds like he was denied contact with Mexican consulate. That treaty they keep talking about says you cant deny a foreign person that. However what they are not telling us is that no one has to tell you about it. YOU have to ask to see an embassy person.

When I went to SERE that was one of the biggest things they kept harping on. If you get detained ASK to see someone. Because unless you ask they are under no obligation to tell you.

Not to even mention that he illegaly lived in the US since he was 2 years old.

blacksheep
07-08-2011, 12:41 PM

I'll second that motion, all in favor type " I ".:yeah:

mriddick
07-08-2011, 12:46 PM

Maybe we ought to hold him as the poster child of what the dream act can bring us?

Ronwicp
07-08-2011, 01:10 PM

Well yes, there is that too.

(AK)1000shots
07-08-2011, 01:44 PM
If it were possible, they should've killed him twice.

ltorlo64
07-08-2011, 02:37 PM
Maybe we ought to hold him as the poster child of what the dream act can bring us?

That is an outstanding idea. It will make no traction unless you put it on YouTube or something like that so people can send it around the internet, but it is a great idea.

1 Patriot-of-many
07-08-2011, 03:19 PM

Isn't it the Obama administration suing the states to keep police from checking immigration status??? Oh the irony of their words and deeds.....

blacksheep
07-08-2011, 05:40 PM
To para phrase the great Ron White, If you kill someone in Texas we will kill you back.:laugh::thumbspbig:

El Duce
07-08-2011, 06:06 PM
To para phrase the great Ron White, If you kill someone in Texas we will kill you back.:laugh::thumbspbig:

I like that! Burn in hell asshole!

stinker
07-08-2011, 10:37 PM
What's funny is the caniption fit the UN is throwing over it.
Screw em. What do they actually think they can do?

If this publicity keeps up i'd recommend buying shares of crisco stock just in case we decide to fire up ol'sparky again just to spit in their face.