PDA

View Full Version : hi! i posted about a tokarev my kid gave me on the gun specific board.

dishman
07-07-2011, 08:08 PM
hi..anyone familiar with this weapon..i am having problems with it and could use a little assistance.
as for casey anthoney..that pos slut was found "not guilty" so i say hooray for american justice..i dont care if she did it or not..the law worked and kharma will work better...her guilt will be judged by god,not us..
whether she is guilty is between her and god....hope she likes bar-b-cues :-)

Schuetzenman
07-07-2011, 08:10 PM
Sorry, I've owned a lot of C&R class weapons but a Tokarev is one I've never owned.

Schuetzenman
07-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Ok, went and found your original post on the Toke and did answer several of your questions on the linkage that is deforming.

Ruskiegunlover
07-07-2011, 08:25 PM
whats the issue you are having? I own 3 yugo toks and 1 polish, LOVE the gun.....we can certainly help. Tell us what type it is, what the markings are, what the problem you are having is.

Schuetzenman
07-07-2011, 08:29 PM
whats the issue you are having? I own 3 yugo toks and 1 polish, LOVE the gun.....we can certainly help. Tell us what type it is, what the markings are, what the problem you are having is.

It's a 213 Chicom. His linkage is deforming from shooting the weapon and it locked his slide up. Junk metal or not hardened as it should be. His post is in the Tokarev forum on the AK forums side of Gunsnet. http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?10967-just-got-my-first-tokarev..coupla-questions link to the original post.