PDA

View Full Version : COP WANKER Turns Off Camera & Beats Up Girl

07-08-2011, 01:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8luYrJZGlC8&playnext=1&list=PL7EDB70A119C4BCF7

1 Patriot-of-many
07-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Fired, no charges....What a joke....She sustained the injuries falling on the floor.....RIGHT. If the cops came in saw my wife on the floor in a pool of blood, I'd be going to jail. Just another example of the double standard when no one is policing the police.

Schuetzenman
07-08-2011, 05:44 AM
Wanker! You sound like a Brit.

Solidus-snake
07-08-2011, 05:54 AM
Of Fucking course no charges were filed, I'm surprised he didn't just get a paid vacation, or worse yet a UNPAID vacation ( oh the inhumanity!)....

bovver
07-08-2011, 08:14 AM
Gangbangers with a badge.

Ruskiegunlover
07-08-2011, 08:26 AM
wow, thats simply amazing. What would our founders think of this? THIS is the result of our elected officials decisions. But, several things......I have to say, had that woman just simply cooperated, and NOT been a total bitch, she would have spent the night in jail, then gone home the next morning. She was acting totally in the wrong, you do not scream and flail at cops, and resist them. She DID resist the cop. But, he obviously did quite a bit to her. Why else turn off the camera? Its not coincidental.......

She should spend about 2 months in jail for her total stupidity, and for being a bitch, and he should spend 5 years in jail for assault, and their county should pay her medical bills.

Redcell
07-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Like they always say the biggest gang in America. Is the Police.

07-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Wanker! You sound like a Brit.

Are you a cop?

1 Patriot-of-many
07-08-2011, 03:24 PM
wow, thats simply amazing. What would our founders think of this? THIS is the result of our elected officials decisions. But, several things......I have to say, had that woman just simply cooperated, and NOT been a total bitch, she would have spent the night in jail, then gone home the next morning. She was acting totally in the wrong, you do not scream and flail at cops, and resist them. She DID resist the cop. But, he obviously did quite a bit to her. Why else turn off the camera? Its not coincidental.......

She should spend about 2 months in jail for her total stupidity, and for being a bitch, and he should spend 5 years in jail for assault, and their county should pay her medical bills.

Agreed she might have been charged with resisting or similar charges but if you're a cop and can't work within the law you supposedly uphold uniformly(chuckle there)....You have no place having a badge. Having a bad day? TOUGH SHIT. Lots of us have bad days, are abused by others, fucked with on the job, we don't get the right to retaliate physically, if we did, we go to jail. I wonder if the other cop even said a word about it. I bet not.

07-08-2011, 06:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUPFxtsO8LQ

TEN-32
07-08-2011, 07:21 PM

In my opinion, her behavior is typical of a DUI. Even mild compared to some. You just lock them down for a bit to simmer down and let the BAC rise. If that were my wife/daughter/sister I'd get in his grill and I mean some serious man to man shit. Real tough with a drunk chick in lockup. If that were my agency, I can see several policy violations without even talking to him. I see this as a supervisory failure.

BISHOP
07-08-2011, 07:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH9k8L3oDa4

I think there are 6-7 of these. This is Chapter 1.

BISHOP

slamfire51
07-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Are you a cop?

He is here. :zwinker12:

Oswald Bastable
07-08-2011, 10:12 PM
In my opinion, her behavior is typical of a DUI. Even mild compared to some. You just lock them down for a bit to simmer down and let the BAC rise. If that were my wife/daughter/sister I'd get in his grill and I mean some serious man to man shit. Real tough with a drunk chick in lockup. If that were my agency, I can see several policy violations without even talking to him. I see this as a supervisory failure.

Gotta agree there...

Though she's rather tall, what is she, about 110 soaking wet, him at least 250, if not more? One would think a guy of his size could control a handcuffed twig like that with one hand and an elbow for leverage. And as you mentioned, walk out, lock the door (taking her phone with you) and let her stew and rage for a bit...she'll be plenty happy to see you, or anyone, 45 minutes to an hour down the road. Ah well, for this cop, this one comes down to "play stupid games, win stupid prizes". The bigger shame is that the taxpayers will likely end up on the hook at the end.

Solidus-snake
07-09-2011, 12:00 AM

:salute:

1 Patriot-of-many
07-09-2011, 01:13 AM

Well I gotta give you the thumbs up here.

TEN-32
07-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Well I gotta give you the thumbs up here.

I hope it didn't hurt too much. ;)

Zoff12
07-09-2011, 07:42 AM
Agreed! Been doing this job for 17 years. Never felt the need nor have I ever been involved in any way in a situation like that. Can't believe there were no charges filed against him. Maybe it is under investigation but that should be said. Just cutting off that camera was a violation enough to be canned in my department. It's guys like that that give us a REALLY bad name. I would love to be able to say something profound and intelligent right now but I just don't have the words other than "appalled".

abpt1
07-09-2011, 08:50 AM
http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=318837

stupid is as stupid does i guess.....

slamfire51
07-09-2011, 09:13 AM
Ck this story out. Click on video of "Man beaten by Humphreys deputies released
2:24" then click FULL SCREEN on far right of tool bar to see details better.
http://www.wsmv.com/story/15051194/man-beaten-by-police-released#

The suspect was arrested and handcuffed. Officers continued to beat him with a baton, kick him, and even Tased him several times after he was handcuffed.
Bumpkin LEOs.

TEN-32
07-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Bumpkin LEOs.

I guess this may account for some of the disconnect I have with some of the posters here. In contemporary, well trained, well managed police agencies this shit is not tolerated and is a very rare occurrence. When it does occur, there is a reaction by management. If I think my guys are right, I back them 100%. But they also know if they are wrong they will take a hit and worse...if they lie about it, its game over for them. I am in a metropolitan area and I suspect many of you are in more rural areas with much leaner public safety budgets. I also suspect there is some nepotism, which will cloud objectivity when dealing with citizen complaints...its human nature. I guess I can understand where some of you are coming from. I still get irritated with the constant drum beat of anti-cop rhetoric on this site. Not to sound too corny but I truly believe in my heart that the police are there to help their fellow man, and that when done properly it is one of the most honorable callings in our society. I also recognize the opportunity for misconduct. The only thing I've ever asked of any poster here is to be fair and objective and comment on FACTS. Not speculation or inflammatory rhetoric.

slamfire51
07-09-2011, 09:59 AM
I guess this may account for some of the disconnect I have with some of the posters here. In contemporary, well trained, well managed police agencies this shit is not tolerated and is a very rare occurrence. When it does occur, there is a reaction by management. If I think my guys are right, I back them 100%. But they also know if they are wrong they will take a hit and worse...if they lie about it, its game over for them. I am in a metropolitan area and I suspect many of you are in more rural areas with much leaner public safety budgets. I also suspect there is some nepotism, which will cloud objectivity when dealing with citizen complaints...its human nature. I guess I can understand where some of you are coming from. I still get irritated with the constant drum beat of anti-cop rhetoric on this site. Not to sound too corny but I truly believe in my heart that the police are there to help their fellow man, and that when done properly it is one of the most honorable callings in our society. I also recognize the opportunity for misconduct. The only thing I've ever asked of any poster here is to be fair and objective and comment on FACTS. Not speculation or inflammatory rhetoric.

Don't get me wrong. I have the utmost respect for LEOs.
When shit like this happens, I feel the LEOs should be treated like any other citizen. If they are found guilty, either through and internal investigation or though the court system, they should suffer the penalties and be stripped forever of their certifications.

There is absolutely no excuse for their actions.

bovver
07-09-2011, 10:38 AM
I think the way people bash on cops says something.
Its obviously well deserved.
Cops are assholes,they come from the general public,who are assholes themselves.
Power has a way to corrupt,and with a badge you have an asshole with a powertrip.
And in general they get away with things 99% of the time.
When they get in trouble for beating someone up most of the time they get paid time off from work.
If I were to beat someone up I get to go to jail.

Zoff12
07-09-2011, 02:13 PM
I guess this may account for some of the disconnect I have with some of the posters here. In contemporary, well trained, well managed police agencies this shit is not tolerated and is a very rare occurrence. When it does occur, there is a reaction by management. If I think my guys are right, I back them 100%. But they also know if they are wrong they will take a hit and worse...if they lie about it, its game over for them. I am in a metropolitan area and I suspect many of you are in more rural areas with much leaner public safety budgets. I also suspect there is some nepotism, which will cloud objectivity when dealing with citizen complaints...its human nature. I guess I can understand where some of you are coming from. I still get irritated with the constant drum beat of anti-cop rhetoric on this site. Not to sound too corny but I truly believe in my heart that the police are there to help their fellow man, and that when done properly it is one of the most honorable callings in our society. I also recognize the opportunity for misconduct. The only thing I've ever asked of any poster here is to be fair and objective and comment on FACTS. Not speculation or inflammatory rhetoric.:thumbsup:

El Duce
07-09-2011, 02:41 PM
:thumbsup:

Well said Ten-32.

Most of my experiences with Police have been very favorable. Also, I do my best to stay with in the law. Last speeding ticket I got (20 some years ago), I was doing close to 120 on a motorcycle. I saw the cop car, put my signal on, and waited on the side of the road for the officer to "catch up". We had enough time to park, take off our jackets, helmets, and light up a smoke. He was surprised that I didn't run. I just told him that there was no need to put our lives in danger over a speeding ticket.

I remember him asking me if I was aware of what speed I was traveling. I responded. Yes sir.

He said ok, thanks for stopping. Wrote me up for 80 in a 55 mile zone. I thanked him, and was on my way. (much slower).

I don't speed anymore.

On the video. I couldn't watch the whole thing. There was a good bit of blood on the floor. I have had a broken nose before. Didn't bleed that much. Hope the woman becomes a millionare. I think that the news report stated that she was not under the influence. (I could be wrong, couldn't watch the whole report.)

TEN-32
07-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Well said Ten-32.

Most of my experiences with Police have been very favorable. Also, I do my best to stay with in the law. Last speeding ticket I got (20 some years ago), I was doing close to 120 on a motorcycle. I saw the cop car, put my signal on, and waited on the side of the road for the officer to "catch up". We had enough time to park, take off our jackets, helmets, and light up a smoke. He was surprised that I didn't run. I just told him that there was no need to put our lives in danger over a speeding ticket.

I remember him asking me if I was aware of what speed I was traveling. I responded. Yes sir.

He said ok, thanks for stopping. Wrote me up for 80 in a 55 mile zone. I thanked him, and was on my way. (much slower).

I don't speed anymore.

On the video. I couldn't watch the whole thing. There was a good bit of blood on the floor. I have had a broken nose before. Didn't bleed that much. Hope the woman becomes a millionare. I think that the news report stated that she was not under the influence. (I could be wrong, couldn't watch the whole report.)

HA, I did the same thing with a guy on a crotch rocket. I locked him at 120+, lit him up and he pulled over right away. I told him if his license was valid and no warrants I'd kick him loose. I was just glad I didn't have to chase him. We talked bikes for a minute, I did not lecture him. He shook my hand and went on his way. I'd guess it had more of an impression that a speeding fine. At least I hope so.

El Duce
07-09-2011, 06:27 PM
HA, I did the same thing with a guy on a crotch rocket. I locked him at 120+, lit him up and he pulled over right away. I told him if his license was valid and no warrants I'd kick him loose. I was just glad I didn't have to chase him. We talked bikes for a minute, I did not lecture him. He shook my hand and went on his way. I'd guess it had more of an impression that a speeding fine. At least I hope so.

When I was 16 I had a 1965 cb160 that I bought at a garage sale for 10 bucks. Me and my brother tore it down to nuts and bolts, sanded and repainted. Afterwards I was riding around the neighbood with straight pipes. One of the neighbors called the cops. So, I drove into my parents driveway and shut it off. Sure enough cop pulls into the driveway. Were you driving? Yes I was, can you start it up? Sure. Guy was like, get a permit, get it legal, etc. No problem.

Two years later I was on a 72 gt 380. (That I restored, nuts and bolts) Giving my buddy a ride. Got pulled over 3 houses from my folks. Cop got an attitude. Then he noticed that it was a pretty clean bike. He was a motorcycle cop, we started talking bikes, told him that I restored the bike myself. He wanted to tow it cause I had no permit. I promised him that I would push it home if he would not tow it. He let me. (Same cop)

Three years later, I was on my way to work on a 77 Honda 754 that I bored over to 811. Left the driveway, took my hands off the handlebar to zip up my coat. Ran a stop sign, and was speeding. Sure enough. I see the lights behind me. Same cop. Pulls me over, asks me what the hurry is. Tell him that I am on my way to work. Late, He asks me where I work. New pizza place. We talk pizza. He looks at the bike and asked me if I was moving up in the world. (Bigger bike). Once again the cop admired my work on the bike. (nut and bolt restoration) Gives me a STERN waring. He told me that I could have had 18 points against me for what I just did. I thanked him for giving me a break. He just said, Don't be stupid. If you are. Next time I won't be so nice. I took that as a lesson.

davepool
07-09-2011, 06:40 PM

Yep!
When i see videos like this it pisses me off, BUT, i also think of the MILLIONS of cops out there that don't do shit like this, like the one in my neighborhood who went out of his way to help me get my stolen tools back. He didn't have to but he did. For every cop like the one in the video there are a hundred like the one who helped me recover 800 bucks worth of tools.

I guess some folks don't realize that.

slamfire51
07-09-2011, 08:36 PM
El Duce, I knew I saw your avatar somewhere before.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/Canis-latrans/Acdc_high_voltage_international_album.jpg

El Duce
07-10-2011, 03:04 PM
El Duce, I knew I saw your avatar somewhere before.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/Canis-latrans/Acdc_high_voltage_international_album.jpg

Yeah, I am a fan!

Severaly years ago I got to meet them at an after concert party that I helped cater. Got to share drinks with the band. They had strippers walking around naked. It was indeed a party! (sorry to hijack)

TEN-32
07-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I am a fan!

Severaly years ago I got to meet them at an after concert party that I helped cater. Got to share drinks with the band. They had strippers walking around naked. It was indeed a party! (sorry to hijack)

I'm relieved there were no cops at this stripper party. 1-Pat and Krupski would be demanding their heads on a platter. :bigsmilebounce:

My second bike was a GT550. What a blast that thing was. 2 stroke triple. First bike at 15 was a Yamaha DT175 enduro...awesome!
Not mine but exactly like it...
http://69.36.69.80/2YamahaDT175_1973_full_rt.JPG

blobman
07-10-2011, 06:06 PM
had she not been antsy she wouldnt have been cuffed,had she just sat there im sure shed still have her teeth..(i doubt the cop shut the video off to smack the shit outta her,BUT SHUTTING IT OFF WAS HIS UNDOING.....)they were pretty unsympathetic to her injuries though ,which is unacceptable...................i think she got up and tripped anfter the cop left the room.......either way shes rich and hes frierd

Izzy
07-10-2011, 07:05 PM
I agree that all citizens should be treated with equal respect and protection under the law... but reality bites. Not to bash the good police out there, but I find law enforcement to be a reflection on society, if you lok at the number of people on the street ( minus the gang types of course) you can trust with that job, that would be more or less the same with those in uniform.

Faulkner
07-10-2011, 08:04 PM
I've had two family members killed by drunk drivers. Maybe if anything positive can come out of a sad situation like this is that it'll give her second thoughts about driving under the influence next time.

1 Patriot-of-many
07-11-2011, 03:08 AM

I've had more than a few encounters with my local Sheriffs dept, and couldn't say a nasty word about them. They were all professional, easy to talk with and in two cases actually helped me.
The Sheriff himself actually took the time to personally call me at home and discuss second amendment issues/ his stance on signing NFA forms when I sent an EMAIL just expecting a simple yes or no answer during his campaign. That was first class IMO.
So just so you know I don't hate cops, just the glaring double standards that exist, and the fact MANY ignore or cover up for their fellow officers they know flat out are doing things that I as an un-badged citizen would be arrested for.

1 Patriot-of-many
07-11-2011, 03:11 AM
I'm relieved there were no cops at this stripper party. 1-Pat and Krupski would be demanding their heads on a platter. :bigsmilebounce:

My second bike was a GT550. What a blast that thing was. 2 stroke triple. First bike at 15 was a Yamaha DT175 enduro...awesome!
Not mine but exactly like it...
http://69.36.69.80/2YamahaDT175_1973_full_rt.JPG

I'll be damned I had the same bike except mine was a 125 and red gas tank. Think it was 1974?

Oswald Bastable
07-11-2011, 06:53 PM

The last time I was pulled over for a traffic violation (probably almost 15 years ago now) I was coming up on a lighted intersection and the light turned yellow. I knew I should have stopped, but said "fuck it" and blew through...the light turning red just as I entered the intersection. At about that same moment, I realized the car waiting at the cross street was a cruiser. Knowing I was an idiot, I immediately pulled over. I think I was already pulled over and almost stopped before he'd even lit up the cherries and started around the corner. He parked behind me, came up to the driver's side window and asked me if I had anything to say for myself. I looked at him and said, "Duhhhhh". He took my license, went back to his car and ran it, and a few minutes later came back and asked me, "So, do you have anything to say for yourself other than 'Duh'?" I was about to answer that "there was little else to say" when he held up his hand, said "Stop, don't say anything else. That was the best response I've heard in months. Here's your license and please stop for lights in the future."

I thanked him and said I would, and went on my way.

A little bit of honesty and humility when you're in the wrong, goes a long way it seems.

LAGC
07-11-2011, 08:32 PM

You're a good cop, TEN-32. Wish there were more like you.

Zoff12
07-12-2011, 03:42 PM
You're a good cop, TEN-32. Wish there were more like you.
Glad you guys see it that way. I know the cops that are regulars here are good guys and we would not violate someone's civil rights. It is my belief that I do what I do to uphold the Constitution.... not step on it.

Solidus-snake
07-12-2011, 04:08 PM
Personally I have nothing against cops, I just have yet to personally meet a good one here. I am polite and show them respect, but I do not trust the local ones. The State Cops are a different story tho, I like them.

Local elderly man was beaten to death while handcuffed by the local guys. That alone is reason enough.