PDA

View Full Version : Texans Take On TSA Tyranny

07-08-2011, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4eTldMDdcA

imanaknut
07-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Old news. If I am not mistaken the feds told them to back down, so they did.

stinker
07-08-2011, 10:54 PM
And it's alex jones on top of that. The guy is a lying nutsack shit starter that takes a shred of truth and mixes it with bullshit. I know him from before he got famous and he's allways been a lying nutsack shit starter.

I'm still waiting to see the super double probation secret video he took sneaking into the bohemian grove past all the secret service while bush was there dancing naked around a statue of a minotaur worshiping the devil.

Put up or shut up alex.

JTHunter
07-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Not that old. Was posted to YouTube on 6/28/11.

07-09-2011, 12:22 AM
This imanaknut is a disinformant!

1 Patriot-of-many
07-09-2011, 12:58 AM

Okay you're a super dumbass. Sorry to break the news to you, it probably will cause your mother to enter a mental institution she'll be so traumatized when she realizes.
This is old news. The Texas legislature backed down( which they shouldn't have).... I'd love to see Obama and his cronies just try to enforce a no fly zone in America.......

slamfire51
07-09-2011, 08:05 AM

First of all, there is no such word.

Try disinformation which would imply he is spreading false information.
As long as I have known imanaknut, he has given only correct and straight answers.

Try to mentally come up with a discussion of your own. YouTube is fun to browse, but it doesn't necessarily improve your mental capabilities.

imanaknut
07-09-2011, 12:02 PM
So pointing out that the group in Texas that did seem to want to put a stop to the TSA bull-crap has backed down due to federal pressure is disinformation???

.40 you have a lot to learn about me. I don't write things just to start something.

O.S.O.K.
07-09-2011, 12:17 PM

Fail.

He speaks the truth.

Not that any here are fans of being frisked by the TSA.

But your retort to his comment is completely without merit.

stinker
07-10-2011, 01:37 PM
But your retort to his comment is completely without merit.
+1
As well as being an epic failure of proper grammatical structure :frech11: