PDA

View Full Version : FBI to open 9/11 victims 'phone-hacking' investigation

07-14-2011, 07:48 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14162545

mriddick
07-14-2011, 07:55 PM
I seriously doubt there's enough evidence to even start that investigation, my guess it's just designed to embarrass Fox. What is probably going to yield some legal issues for Murdoch and Co is his company paying off foreign dignitaries. I think Murdoch is going to learn he has enemies in high places and they are not going to let go of this. The left hates Fox to the core and this is the opening they have been looking for.

07-15-2011, 01:07 AM
I seriously doubt there's enough evidence to even start that investigation, my guess it's just designed to embarrass Fox. What is probably going to yield some legal issues for Murdoch and Co is his company paying off foreign dignitaries. I think Murdoch is going to learn he has enemies in high places and they are not going to let go of this. The left hates Fox to the core and this is the opening they have been looking for.

You're wrong... Fox's been doing a great job with their journalism seriously.
By the way! You ever heard of Freedom of Information?!!

l921428x
07-15-2011, 02:22 AM
You're wrong... Fox's been doing a great job with their journalism seriously.
By the way! You ever heard of Freedom of Information?!!

I am not sure that mriddick said that and the left hates freedom of information unless it benefits them or hurts their enemies.

07-15-2011, 03:44 AM
I am not sure that mriddick said that and the left hates freedom of information unless it benefits them or hurts their enemies.

9/11 was a false flag, a farce! Now, they want to know what the victims' families are thinking about the fact.