PDA

View Full Version : The Shocking Video Hillary Does NOT Want You To See

07-17-2011, 08:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq8aopATYyw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMfUajhL24I

Warthogg
07-17-2011, 08:41 AM
I will watch at least part of this but I need more coffee first. Early Hitlery is a little much for me.

Wart

5.56NATO
07-17-2011, 08:43 AM
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sat. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible uses "hills" instead of "mountains"].
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sat, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

Warthogg
07-17-2011, 08:47 AM
17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sat. [King James Version; the New International Version Bible uses "hills" instead of "mountains"].
17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
17:12 And the ten horns which thou saw are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
17:15 And he said unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sat, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Oh...got it. She's talking about that one time she had sex with Bill.

where the whore sat

Gotta be talking about her office chair.

Wart

raxar
07-17-2011, 12:18 PM
be careful when choosing your friends...

slamfire51
07-17-2011, 01:50 PM
Nothing you can show me would surprise me.
I refuse to watch the bitch on TV, must less YouTube.

Warthogg
07-17-2011, 04:56 PM
I will watch at least part of this but I need more coffee first. Early Hitlery is a little much for me.

Wart

Came back and was so disgusting I watched all of both parts. Not surprising but revolting none the less.

Wart

O.S.O.K.
07-17-2011, 05:11 PM
The Clintons are evil incarnate. They double crossed this guy and systematically worked to destroy him. Then there's Vince Foster. Ron Brown... and many many others that got worse.

If there were any justice in this country, both Bill and Hillary would be on death row right now.

rahatlakhoom
07-17-2011, 05:54 PM
EDDBM
Extremely Disturbed Douche Bags with Money.

07-17-2011, 08:21 PM
The Clinton Family is involved in many bad things... Look!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPTQ8k7IuVc

5.56NATO
07-18-2011, 09:32 AM
http://www.etherzone.com/body.html