PDA

View Full Version : Photo Problems again. Tell me what this Mean's Please!

Hobe Sound AK
07-28-2011, 07:43 AM
After I last Contacted you about problem's posting Photo's with my Posting's. I tried again this week. Everytime I try to Post a Photo it gives me an Error Message when I am uploading one from my Computer. The Messaage say's, Error! Exceed's your Quota by 1.50MB, Current attachment Total 2.43MB. What the Hell does that mean? I already deleated all the Photo's in my Gallery, to make Room for new Photos. When I first came back on the Site, it was working. is something wrong with the Site? I am using Photos from my Photos on my Computer, are they too big or what? what is your size Requirement? RSVP. please! I never had this problem on the old site. Paul in Hobe Sound, Fla.

El Laton Caliente
07-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Sounds like you have a new(er) camera and are trying to upload 6 to 8 Mega Pixtle photos. If you have photo editing software, do a resize to a smaller sile size (>500K) and try again. I often do that and save a full size, a medium and a thumbnail.

Hobe Sound AK
07-28-2011, 08:28 AM
The Largest Thumbnail in my Photos is 645x414 or 138 KB, and all of them are JPEG. Does this mean I just need to bring it down to 500x500? Thanks for your reply. Paul

Hobe Sound AK
07-29-2011, 05:00 PM
El Laton please reply to the Post I did. thanks Paul