PDA

View Full Version : Further Evidence That Mexico Is All F**cked Up

alismith
07-28-2011, 06:41 PM
A shootout occured between rival gangs inside Ciudad Juarez federal prison in which 17 inmates were gunned down by other inmates.

The prison guards have no idea how the guns were smuggled in. (Sounds like being a prison guard, there, doesn't require any intelligence; just a certain level of incompetence.)

To top that off, the good guys fired on their own boys when they came to help. "In the prison violence on Monday, municipal police chief Julian Leyzaola said federal police officers opened fire on his vehicle when he arrived."

The more I read about this, the more I'm convinced all that heat and direct UV radiation from the tropical sun has fried their brains inside their skulls.

They may not be able to keep guns out of prison, but they do make sure they have cameras around to catch all the action.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43931656/ns/world_news-americas/

Also, of interest, might be the second video showing the armored vehicles the drug cartels are using against each other and the police.

I have to say that Mexico is beyond f**ked up. Short of multiple nuclear strikes to lay waste to the whole country, I don't see Mexico surviving much longer.

stinker
07-28-2011, 06:56 PM
I wonder how many guns from fast and furious we just recovered?

awp101
07-28-2011, 07:18 PM
The prison guards have no idea how the guns were smuggled in. (Sounds like being a prison guard, there, doesn't require any intelligence; just a certain level of incompetence.)
No, it's just that there's enough money in "playing stupid" to make it worthwhile.

blobman
07-28-2011, 07:28 PM
its a whole other culture sown there

Warthogg
07-28-2011, 07:29 PM
No, it's just that there's enough money in "playing stupid" to make it worthwhile.

And underpayment makes it necessary. Mordida....'the bite' is built into the Mexican system as surely as social security is built into ours. From traffic cops on up Mexican .gov officials are expected to 'augment' their salaries through bribes, kick-backs, etc., etc.

Wart

weevil
07-28-2011, 07:36 PM
Mexico is a third world shithole, always has been always will be.

Did you ever wonder why it's citizens have been booking ass across the border by the millions for decades?

Schuetzenman
07-29-2011, 05:45 AM
I wonder how many guns from fast and furious we just recovered?

For sure!