PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

nice shot
07-29-2011, 03:16 PM
So I creeped around all morning trying to find information on my AK-47 and I found this site and I decided there was enough information to make joining practicle.

So far I'm blown away at all of the information here, truely a great asset for any AK owner.

Currently I have a Romanian AK-47, I added a few things to it, all bolt on, nothing amazing. What is amazing is the gun. I carried an M4 for a little bit in the military and got out and bought an AK and I'm in love.

Anyways, just my introduction. Glad to be here.

Full Otto
07-29-2011, 03:24 PM
That's not love, but you'll that find out.
Welcome

nice shot
07-29-2011, 03:26 PM
I love it because I can abuse it all I want and it works fine, and when I baby it, it still works. Overall one of the top three - five best semi automatic rifles I have worked with / owned.

Thanks for the welcome man!

Gunreference1
07-29-2011, 03:51 PM
nice shot, welcome to The Guns Network! Hope to see more posts from you.

Steve

imanaknut
07-29-2011, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the group !!! :welcome:

Yes, we have a fair number of people who know a bit about the great Kalashnikov rifle! :bigsmilebounce:

binky59
07-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I love it because I can abuse it all I want and it works fine, and when I baby it, it still works. Overall one of the top three - five best semi automatic rifles I have worked with / owned.

Thanks for the welcome man![/QUOTE]

Welcome to the group! You know that's how the addiction starts, first you try one, then you start looking for another, and more mags, and ammo, it never ends..but you can join AKanonamis. If you need any help finding parts or accessories, let me know, I'll help if I can.
Brian :fighter2::

recon
07-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Welcome to THE AK-47 Site!

O.S.O.K.
07-30-2011, 08:03 PM
:welcome: to the board.

El Laton Caliente
08-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Well, welcome Nice Shot and Kathiiford!

Nice shot, what part of S. Texas?