PDA

View Full Version : England: Anarchists should be reported

stinker
08-01-2011, 03:32 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/31/westminster-police-anarchist-whistleblower-advice

What should you do if you discover an anarchist living next door? Dust off your old Sex Pistols albums and hang out a black and red flag to make them feel at home? Invite them round to debate the merits of Peter Kropotkin's anarchist communism versus the individualist anarchism of Emile Armand? No – the answer, according to an official counter-terrorism notice circulated in London last week, is that you must report them to police immediately.
The left is about to eat it's own yet again.
Something tells me the internment camps in england may soon be operable.

mriddick
08-01-2011, 03:37 PM
You should call them an idiot every chance you get and when asked why just say I call them like I see them.

(AK)1000shots
08-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Anarchists? They are generally the true communists of the world. Complete idiots.

alismith
08-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Do they want them to turn them in even if they're Islamists, or are they just supposed to pretend they mean no harm?

LAGC
08-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Meh. Most anarchists are harmless idealists who like to get in occasional skirmishes with the police during protests. They haven't been any serious threat to law and order for over a century now, during the more radical labor movement days when they were bombing factories and murdering corrupt politicians and what not.

You'd think England would be focusing more on its right-wing threats, after what happened in nearby Norway, considering there is a sizable anti-foreigner/Muslim movement in their midst...

mriddick
08-02-2011, 04:19 AM
Their philosophy is to destroy society while living in it. They want the fruits of society while claiming to work against it, they are idiots regardless.