PDA

View Full Version : Biden calls the TEA party terrorists

stinker
08-02-2011, 12:03 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20086836-503544.html

Terrorist eh?.....ok....we can go that way if you want....

fuloos akbar mother:censored:
(money is great)

Nice hair plugs Joe...

Ruskiegunlover
08-02-2011, 12:06 PM
I KNOW we are doomed if a majority of americans voted for HIM and his dictator.

alismith
08-02-2011, 01:12 PM
Biden is a career idiot!

CigarGuy
08-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Heard someone say that the word "racist" was no longer effective, so they've changed.... :rolleyes:

arcangel
08-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Biden, Obungus and all the other ass hat Dems are a bunch of blind sizzle dick commies. They dont know shit.

1 Patriot-of-many
08-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Coming from a Communist traitor....

gungorilla
08-02-2011, 05:01 PM
Fuck him and the Obama he road in on.

blacksheep
08-02-2011, 05:04 PM

(money is great)

Nice hair plugs Joe...

It's O.K Joe is a fing inbred idiot.

rahatlakhoom
08-02-2011, 06:31 PM
I must have missed that one. All I heard was the spattering
of hot foaming diarrhea pouring out of their mouths.
:anger:

sniper_n_training
08-02-2011, 06:34 PM
Coming from a Communist traitor....

American Rage
08-02-2011, 08:39 PM
fuck that cocksucking traitor!

Rage

weevil
08-02-2011, 08:47 PM
He is completely brain dead.

The only reason they made him VP is to keep Obama from getting shot.

stinker
08-02-2011, 11:17 PM
God this guy is stepping in it all at once...what a dufus.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/joe-biden-to-shooting-victim-gabrielle-giffords-shes-now-a-member-of-cracked-head-club-like-me/

Vice President Joe Biden, with a big smile on his face, walked to the House floor and said, “I came to see Gabby, that’s why I’m here.”

…When Biden was asked about what he spoke with Giffords about, he joked, “She’s now a member of the cracked head club like me.”

Side note...why is it so easy to picture him in a motel room with an underage teenage hooker dresed up in a schoolgirl uniform playing "who's your daddy"?

Krupski
08-03-2011, 08:53 AM

(money is great)

Nice hair plugs Joe...

"Terrorist" is just the buzzword of the decade. Before that it was "communist".

The government always needs a simple and effective way to silence or squash anyone they don't like.

It works like this:

(1) Government engineers an attack on American soil... either by goading some group or some country into attacking and then letting it happen (i.e. Pearl Harbor) or by doing it themselves (i.e. Reichstag fire and others which I will not name).

(2) Invent a word like "terrorist".

(3) Blame the attack on the "terrorists".

(4) Get the news media to drum it into the sheeple's little minds until they are solidly programmed to blame ANYTHING on a "terrorist".

(5) Rubber stamp the label on any person, group or organization that the government does not like (or that the government fears). No need for CIA assassinations or murders "ruled a suicide". Simply use the magic word and the sheeple will handle the rest.

(6) Example: Biden doesn't like the "Tea Party"... simply call them "terrorists". Now 90% of the sheeple hate the Tea Party without anyone even needing to lift a finger.

(7) BONUS! Words associated with the main keyword can also be used to vilify a different group. For example, the perp in the Norway shootings had his Facebook account hacked to include the word "Christian". Now, linking is easy... Terrorist = Jihad = Christian... congratulations! Now 90% of the sheeple hate "radical Christian Jihadists".

Dear God! These idiots VOTE! No wonder we're screwed.

Krupski
08-03-2011, 08:55 AM
God this guy is stepping in it all at once...what a dufus.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011/08/joe-biden-to-shooting-victim-gabrielle-giffords-shes-now-a-member-of-cracked-head-club-like-me/

Vice President Joe Biden, with a big smile on his face, walked to the House floor and said, “I came to see Gabby, that’s why I’m here.”

…When Biden was asked about what he spoke with Giffords about, he joked, “She’s now a member of the cracked head club like me.”

Side note...why is it so easy to picture him in a motel room with an underage teenage hooker dresed up in a schoolgirl uniform playing "who's your daddy"?

...and these are the people who think they can tell US we can't have guns! F:censored:K THEM! Come take 'em.

alismith
08-03-2011, 11:06 AM
What a lot of Libs ignore is that the Tea Party members are doing the very thing that our Founding Fathers had in mind. They went out and drummed up support for their cause, then set up a big voting block, and voted. Nothing illegal there. Tea Party members are just people who got together behind a cause, went vocal, and went to the poles.

Yeah, I guess that can be construed as "terrorist" in light of today's politics. If the votes can't be bought, then there has to be some underlying "terroristic" reason for not being willing to sell your vote to the highest bidder.

Of course, this "terrifies" Biden. The concept of a "rational" voting public scares the hell out of him.

roaddog
08-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Joe Biden is an idiot. Enough said.

Gunner1558
08-03-2011, 03:25 PM
Seems a bit weak after what has already been said, but

"CONSIDER THE SOURCE"

If he was any dumber they'd have to pass a law against him opening his mouth in public.

imanaknut
08-03-2011, 06:30 PM
He is completely brain dead.

The only reason they made him VP is to keep Obama from getting shot.

Why do I really think this might be true??!?!??!

O.S.O.K.
08-03-2011, 08:44 PM
Biden is the biggest fool ever to hold the office of Vice President of the United States and given that Al Gore was ahead of him, that's saying something.

Skarmajunga
08-03-2011, 10:03 PM
What a douchebag!

1 Patriot-of-many
08-04-2011, 05:01 AM
"Terrorist" is just the buzzword of the decade. Before that it was "communist".

The government always needs a simple and effective way to silence or squash anyone they don't like.

It works like this:

(1) Government engineers an attack on American soil... either by goading some group or some country into attacking and then letting it happen (i.e. Pearl Harbor) or by doing it themselves (i.e. Reichstag fire and others which I will not name).

(2) Invent a word like "terrorist".

(3) Blame the attack on the "terrorists".

(4) Get the news media to drum it into the sheeple's little minds until they are solidly programmed to blame ANYTHING on a "terrorist".

(5) Rubber stamp the label on any person, group or organization that the government does not like (or that the government fears). No need for CIA assassinations or murders "ruled a suicide". Simply use the magic word and the sheeple will handle the rest.

(6) Example: Biden doesn't like the "Tea Party"... simply call them "terrorists". Now 90% of the sheeple hate the Tea Party without anyone even needing to lift a finger.

(7) BONUS! Words associated with the main keyword can also be used to vilify a different group. For example, the perp in the Norway shootings had his Facebook account hacked to include the word "Christian". Now, linking is easy... Terrorist = Jihad = Christian... congratulations! Now 90% of the sheeple hate "radical Christian Jihadists".

Dear God! These idiots VOTE! No wonder we're screwed.

But when McCarthy was hunting Communists it was all true. He gets a bad rap, but he was entirely correct, our gov't was and is full of them as evidenced by the KGB's own declassified papers.

Schuetzenman
08-04-2011, 06:28 AM
Biden ... you just wonder how this moron kept getting elected to office. Didn't Deleware have anybody better than this moron to put in office?

alismith
08-04-2011, 11:14 AM
Biden ... you just wonder how this moron kept getting elected to office. Didn't Deleware have anybody better than this moron to put in office?

The same way Teddy kept getting elected over and over and over again. The voting power in that state is in the DC-NYC corridor. The Wilmington area has most of the votes and they are total, mindless liberals all the way.

I can't say much, MD keeps sending Mikulsky back. She has the power sewn up in the Balt-DC area. She's a female Teddy. Whoop. :thumbsdown: