PDA

View Full Version : Aimpoint Comp M4 Red Dot sale.

NewbieAKguy
08-04-2011, 09:06 PM
For limited time/while supplies last, they're over $200 off. Reg $714, sale $500 + free standard shipping. These are the ones that use any AA battery= 80,000 hours (8yr) run time. AKA Army's M68 CCO.

http://www.botachtactical.com/aicom4reddot.html

Schuetzenman
08-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Oh shit that's a great price. Why am I always broke ... oh right it's the Obama years. If you have a job they don't pay you shit compared to what companies use to pay.

NewbieAKguy
08-04-2011, 10:15 PM
I hear you S-man. I'm fortunate to have a good paying job at the moment so I went ahead and ordered one for myself. My first splurge for awhile....now back to all extra funds to pay off more debt :).

stinker
08-05-2011, 01:31 AM
That is a REALLY nice price considering how it comes with the killflash front and back flip covers too on top of being over $200 cheaper than anywhere else. That's $52 just for the front cover alone. They must want to move these really badly.

Nautilus
08-05-2011, 04:24 AM
F•#k me... I gave in and ordered an eotech yesterday morning. Figures...

Schuetzenman
08-05-2011, 05:57 AM
F•#k me... I gave in and ordered an eotech yesterday morning. Figures...

Well Eotechs IMO give a better sight picture. 3 years ago when I got my first quality red dot type sight I had enough money to get the M4 or an Eotech. I went Eotech because I liked the wider field of view and the rig with dot reticle, plus it was cheaper. The M4 is a fine sight but I couldn't justify it costing so much more than the Eotech just to get the extra battery life feature of the Aimpoints. But the $500 price of Botach, for that price I would of gone M4.

Nautilus
08-05-2011, 07:52 AM
That is why I went with an Eotech, I've owned one in the past and much prefer the sight picture to the aimpoints. I've just always liked the battery life on the aimpoints & for $500 I probably would have gone that direction.