PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Bad

Justin
08-08-2011, 02:53 AM
I really loved the last episode, it's starting to finally get interesting. I'm still waiting for the time whenever Walt is invited to play cards, and see how his gambling story holds up then. Did anyone else notice the "Ron Paul" sticker in Gales' "lab notes?" lol

videodon
08-08-2011, 06:38 AM
Yep...it's our fav too.
:)

Richard Simmons
08-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Last night was better than the two episodes before it. In the previews for next weeks episode, how many of you think Jesse is headed for a dirt nap?

Justin
08-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Last night was better than the two episodes before it. In the previews for next weeks episode, how many of you think Jesse is headed for a dirt nap?

I think that Jesse is going to realize at the last minute that he wants to live. I don't think he's heading for a dirt nap, bumping him off would be doing Walt a favor. If you think about it, Jesse has been nothing but trouble for Walt, ever since the start of the show. Walt would be living comfortably, working with Gale and collecting a paycheck if it wasn't for Jesse. I hope that the older dude, driving Jesse isn't going to be bumped off, he's a really interesting character, and a badass for an older fella.

Justin
08-10-2011, 05:43 PM
lmao, there's a full video of Gale's music video
:yeah:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugY6HNLOCo